Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Breaking news just in: parenting is a full time role

Also duh. Was she expecting a break from... raising her child?!

Parent or not responsibilities don't just disappear because you're off work.
Umm maybe it’s just me but considering it’s her first Christmas with him, you’d think she would be relishing every moment?! Think back on last year, how it must have been for Lee, Cyprus, her family etc and just love this time?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t figure it out if she’s trying to be this cool, relatable mom from next door or just really getting pissed off about almost everything Cyprus related?!
Same. At first I thought she was trying to be relatable but she's overdoing it. She overdoes most things, but it's her FIRST EVER Christmas with her son and what she wants/expects to do is rest?!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t like him. I’m telling you. There’s zero emotional bond. Zilch. Poor bubba ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She's just going to get Covid again at this rate. I understand having a new zest for life after almost dying, but you still have to be sensible to risks?!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand what she needs a break from? She doesn’t go out to work does she? It’s just the same tit as normal only she wants to lay on the sofa shoving twiglets in her gob while watching the tv. Not for at least ten years Grace! Lol

Reactions: 13
I don’t really understand what she needs a break from? She doesn’t go out to work does she? It’s just the same tit as normal only she wants to lay on the sofa shoving twiglets in her gob while watching the tv. Not for at least ten years Grace! Lol
I think she’s a lot more unwell than she lets on. Either that or ridiculously selfish.

Reactions: 13
Literally cannot believe she’s having a party.

Wait a minute - yes I can. She’s the resurrection, sent back to earth to sell us Birdseye products.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aww Christmas with young children must be so magical (very hard work I'd imagine too). That time is only short. It's a shame she can't enjoy it.

Reactions: 4
I was looking forward to scrutinising the party all I could cobble together were these few images:

View attachment 942610
View attachment 942611
View attachment 942612

And she tweeted something about not being able to have people over because everyone around her has covid.

I imagine it was a much smaller affair. Also if everyone around you has covid, even more reason to not have a huge gathering and definitely reason to not share that on social media.

Reactions: 16
And she tweeted something about not being able to have people over because everyone around her has covid.

I imagine it was a much smaller affair. Also if everyone around you has covid, even more reason to not have a huge gathering and definitely reason to not share that on social media.
Screenshot_20211225-125807_Instagram.jpg
Still quite a few plates and cutlery for such a small affair...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 943079Still quite a few plates and cutlery for such a small affair...
Good spot. Makes you wonder how many people she intended to have over...!!!

Omicron has been a thing for a month and cases have been rising since. So many people have made sacrifices in light of that.

You'd think the fact she's here and able to celebrate her son's first birthday would be enough after everything.

Reactions: 11
When she first woke up I remember thinking ‘duck me, we’ll never hear the end of this one.’ I felt quite guilty at the time but… not any more. It’s as if she’s decided to make ‘I was in a coma’ her new and only personality trait.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed the emphasis she puts on “declared medically fit”? Almost like if she’s says it enough we will believe it, maybe even she might too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.