Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beans01

Chatty Member
confidence has never been Grace’ issue, I know it sounds mean she really takes terrible pics, the weird slouch and downcast eyes with the slack jaw!!
It’s lazy really because there are so many tutorials out there on how to take pics and position yourself in a flattering way. Her content is giving 2015
True.

I am suprised that brands don’t help her/advise her on poses to make the product look more flattering? If that’s even a word to use with grace 🤣

Wonder what’s coming soon?
7D3E20B5-5884-4A8C-AE50-A5A7177D1A89.jpeg

Reactions: 1

UnderThePalmTree

He is too old for that stuff.
I don’t buy those ready made baby meals for my 10m old , to me a chicken casserole in a pouch seems a bit revolting, but the fruit pouches are really nice and great to have as a snack or mix it with Greek yogurt or porridge. I’m 34 and enjoy them myself lol 😂. So Cyprus is definitely not too old for them.

Especially with an almost one year old and you are a stay at home mum. You can cook him actual solid food
Like that sent cold ass cod?

Last edited:

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I meant the normal childhood vaccinations… she seems like the type who wouldn’t vaccinate her kids against anything…. She thinks paracetamol is poison
Ahhh okay, sorry, my misunderstanding.

My opinions of that eventuality are impossible to put to keyboard without several c-bombs. I'll spare everyone that. 😂

This is a really good point! I think I still see her as 2016 Grace, when she used to do a lot of different things, speak on panels and generally cover more socially relevant topics in some of her work. She’s been quite burnt out even before the covid era with pretty uninspired content. I do still feel that she has a certain way with people that can’t be taught, I wish I had it myself tbh! Where she can just easily chat to anyone and come across as confident and personable - which lends itself well in life. Not even necessarily flashy jobs but community work or non profit related stuff. I am also surprised she didn’t land any more presenting gigs when she was pretty booked and busy for awhile there.
Something defs went wrong after that BBC3 docu, Stacey Dooley is off investigating every other week why didn’t they call Grace back 😭 Her management must have fucked something up, she eaaaasily could have done a whole series on the internet or social media or even online dating as the internet’s big sister era came soon after? Even that stuff she was early in so I’m surprised she didn’t load up on sponsorships or having her own lines/edits of sex toys or undies out. The fashion stuff was never her main draw so it’s weird that’s where she’s landed?

You’re right tho she did definitely have a way about her and her content was pleasant / generally good (feel like I used to put it on to fall asleep???). Now it’s all a bit 🙄. I do feel sorry for her and if 2016 Grace made a re appearance I would watch her vids again tbf

She went out to a party when they had him
Weird recovery plan.
I don’t know what exactly happened at this party, but for my understanding a party can be way less stressful than taking care of a one year-old. Also, mental recovery is important as well. Sure she shouldn’t isolate herself.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Yeah I've never liked the thread title! I guess it can be argued that noticing someone has gained weight and their BMI is rising is factual, not necessarily negative or fatphobic (though it could be argued the same wouldn't be mentioned in reverse) while blanket saying fat people smell is undeniably negative and anti-fat.

I know many fat people who do not smell...
that’s fair enough, thank you for explaining

fizzyjerk

Looks like she has a new partnership. I went to have a look at the website, they go up to 3xl. Looks like she has lied about her size again on one of the posts she is saying she is a 2xl. Classic Grace.

Romy

VIP Member
Let's say I agree she's particularly at risk and should be particularly careful. And I am pretty sure she had the vaccine but just won't tell because either it's not cool or doesn't fit her message.

Every week/few weeks she’ll say she got the all clear on some health issue followed by “everything is normal” or “I’m fully fit” but then the next week it will be something else that she’s had an all clear from. The last time she said she was medically fit was December, so she was lying then.
Which is it Grace?
Also there’s a whole vlog about their „first family holiday“?