Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose28454

VIP Member
It’s one thing to say she looks like she smells because her hair is greasy or she smokes (I know she doesn’t but for example) it’s another thing to say trigger warning fat phobia she looks like she smells because all fat people do? You wouldn’t say all Jewish/Irish/black people smell would you because it’s a prejudice value to hold. If you and your mum smell that’s because you and your mum smell.
FYI my mum doesn’t smell anymore as she’s been dead for 2 months. I was merely pointing out that being overweight brings with it other problems than mobility, also had a shower this morning so don’t smell at the moment
Regardless of size grace is an idiot

lurker306

I just watched it, wow that must have been difficult to film. Fair enough to her, it sounds like hell. I recommend people watch it, some interesting perspective there.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
View attachment 1150139

Katie piper podcast rough overview with grace

- still figuring out who she is again
- Still dealing with PSTD
- Sees therapist twice a week
- Since becoming ill, developed OCD (therapist says it’s OCD and controlling the trauma)
- Talked about starting YouTube etc
- Journey of pregnancy, no sickness/happy etc
- Mentions not seeing a lot people while pregnant because of pandemic
- Knew she had covid before positive test
- Oxygen fell low and brain shutting down
- Asked nurses to get baby out
- Calm birth/felt safe on Christmas Eve
- Then awake for 2 days. Then consented to coma
- Was in ICU, comfortable then not comfortable
- Mention of cardiac arrest during flip of body for 4 minutes, manually compressed chest and came back to life
- Lee got a phone call to say grace died while he was visiting baby C in nicu
- clot in lung and multiple organ failure
- Month later woke up
- Still in early recovery , physical recovery more or less back to normal, but working on mental and spiritual
- Coma dreams , horrific. Raped continuously, murdered 17 times. Coma dreams were fears playing out.
- Waking up, being told she died was a lot and in crisis point.
- Battled between victim mind set/grateful and strong
- Mention of spirituality, and shaving head, energy holds in hair, drugs and hospital etc and scalp was dry and hair matted
- Survived for a reason
- Wants to write another book, love to do documentary
- Goal for next few years is to work with ICU and making it a better place for patients and improvement of care
- Would love to do a wellness brand
So she was awake for Christmas?

Lexilex

Cor! Grace sounds very out of breath in her recent insta story “plugging her old book”. I think Grace is back up to about a size 24-26 she is a very similar shape and size to Emma Tamsin Hill who quotes similar sizes in her videos.

9F3F8FCD-1391-404A-A421-A38A1FEB8A88.jpeg

1E7ACF08-5F2E-40D2-AC33-6F726F8D35FE.jpeg

Romy

VIP Member
She really has been minimising her symptoms since the coma. She made this big deal that she was medically clear but more and more it shows her body is going to take a long time to recover and i suspect she will never fully recover physically tbh.
And it seems she's getting bigger again

View attachment 1077474
is it normal for patients to return back for a debrief?
In every other places I know you go back for controls (even once a year). I am not sure about the debrief but I don't live in Britain.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Bit double standards- people liking comments about fatphobic comments yet as a bloke whose commenting in here, same people made likes and comments about how why should I be here?

To add- especially about reporting?

Last edited:

Romy

VIP Member
Alright, maybe not for a night out but otherwise there is a super invention called bicycle😂 and she could just take Cyprus everywhere.
Moreover central London is quite flat if I remember well.
And it's a good exercise for big persons, quite soft for our joints.

Angiedunnit

I know she's a new age wackadoodle but then why wouldn't she just retweet the original anti vax tweet?

I know not everyone likes Grace but gossiping based on loose assumptions or the opposite of what she says/does is boring and weird.

The tweet suggests she accepts the success of the vaccine before it suggests she rejects it.
Yeah I'm glad of the clarification, I wasn't sure if she'd said something and I'd missed it

I always think kids clothes should reflect their personalities. My son has a wardrobe of bright, colorful clothes with lots of rainbows, tractor, car, trains and animal motifs because it reflects his sunny personality and interests 🤷‍♀️ That's just my opinion. The poor kids greige wardrobe is the least of his concerns.
I have to agree and I think that putting Cyprus in clothes featuring tractors and dinosaurs would be a good educational tool for Grace to bond with him. She could do easily begin to teach him about colours and shapes just through his outfit. Instead of complaining about him all the time 🥴