Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
It’s starting to grate on me not gonna lie. Like I appreciate that she went through literal hell but it’s become her sole identity. ‘Girl who lived’ ‘girl who survived’… like we GET ITTTTT!

She’s gonna end up dangerously overweight.

Why’s it look like there’s ‘man’ juices on her food? Where’s the curry sauce? The gravy?
Oi, what’s wrong with Tartare sauce 🤣
Curry sauce and gravy you can take or leave down south.

Reactions: 1

Devitodorito

If she’s not anti-vax then why the hell hasn't she used her platform to say so? She could have had a role in encouraging the woo types who follow her to get vaccinated. Instead she’s stayed so silent a lot of us thought she was anti.
You just answered your own question. She doesn’t want to lose followers

Reactions: 1
Maybe I'm going off topic - but whatever happened to her ex Simon? Why did they break up? She was obsessed with him I thought
If she really wasn’t obsessed with him and it wasn’t just for the sake of being in a relationship with anyone, then obviously he wasn’t as obsessed with her. 😅

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm going off topic - but whatever happened to her ex Simon? Why did they break up? She was obsessed with him I thought

Disillusioned

VIP Member
I checked on the “most liked”. This was the highest rated comment that would work as a thread title (32 likes):

Does she think she’s Jesus?

Then this was the highest rated comment that was actually tagged as a potential thread title (25 votes):

New thread title suggestion

Gracey Potter - the girl who lived🙄

Perhaps someone else can check? Also I don’t have the option to start a new thread.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I'm so late with this but ar lek and grace friends? I remember they went out together last year but I've not seen them together since