Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Grace was tragic but I can't help feel she loves it. In a Manchausan way (either faking an illness or relishing in being sick for attention).

She built up this whole persona of being a survivor from her eating disorder and sexual assault. I'm not saying those are things you just move on from willy nilly but she needed to always be in a state of healing so she could carry on being a recovering survivor.

Now with the coma she has an even more valid persona of being a survivor.

I'll stop there because I'm starting to feel awful. I hope others get what I mean and don't think I'm being insensitive to someone who's gone through A LOT.

I'm not downplaying what she went through at all, I just think she's enjoying the attention and status.

(I mean we've all done it in some way. When you feel unloved so you envision yourself getting really ill or worse so you can imagine the sadness it'll cause to the people who mistreat you and confirm that actually, you're cared for.)
100% agreed

Can someone give us the rundown? I absolutely cannot bring myself to watch it
Me toooo would like this & cannot bring myself to watch

Oh i just read thanks for posting a recap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I knew she'd downplay the covid heavy part of her story. Mainly because it doesn't fit in with her entire career being built on "being fat doesn't mean unhealthy".

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but it irritates me how they call him by his first and middle name all the time.

Reactions: 11
She said she wanted her baby to be born two months early!? Is this her doing the whole “I’m perfect and nothing unexpected happens to me because everything is my design” again.
Also that makes me think she was scheduled for a c section, doctors would of suggested that because of her bmi. Funny she never mentioned anything like that at the time.
Doctors never suggest a c/ section because of a high bmi, the totally opposite, so many more risks having major surgery when obese than just giving birth naturally

Reactions: 6
It annoyed me most when he goes “shhh mummy is trying to speak” as if the baby can fully understand the situation around him. God forbid if precious mummy can’t speak. 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why but it irritates me how they call him by his first and middle name all the time.
I’ve got an old friend that does this, she really wanted the middle name as his first but the dad said no so now she just puts them together all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s interesting she never seems to say covid. It’s always she’s been recovering from being unwell.

Reactions: 22
It annoyed me most when he goes “shhh mummy is trying to speak” as if the baby can fully understand the situation around him. God forbid if precious mummy can’t speak. 🙄🙄
No but it's the normal thing to do, teach him not to interrupt. Babies understand a lot of things and it's a long process anyway. They'd better enjoy meanwhile he's tiny😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just dislike her.

A friend suggested I watch her ages ago - I assume because I was very fat at the time and ya know, fat chicks love other fat chicks. Christ on a bike. I have cPTSD and recovery is hard. It also doesn't encompass who I am.

Fair play to anyone who managed to watch her latest performance. I salute you.

Reactions: 14
I am banned from reporting to the ASA (shocking right?! 🤬) anyway, if you’re not please report her because the cleaner is obviously an advert and Grace is not short of cash so shouldn’t be getting away with all the sneaky ads she’s been doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am banned from reporting to the ASA (shocking right?! 🤬) anyway, if you’re not please report her because the cleaner is obviously an advert and Grace is not short of cash so shouldn’t be getting away with all the sneaky ads she’s been doing.
So I’m going to need to know why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she can say it isn’t an ad but has a discount code
Right! “ItS nOt An AD” you still got a whole service for FREE so your opinion is going to be biased and you are going to profit from the discount code you gave out to your followers. Taking the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this is probably a stupid question and I think I can guess everyone’s answer but does anyone find all the “this is my path” “my life is created and written in divine timing” “manifest my own…” parenting/path/future bs the most annoying thing? It’s Honestly not just annoying I find it condescending, narcissistic, weirdly ignorant as in not acknowledging her privilege that she’s able to have time to sit around and manifest her life as she obviously doesn’t work for it. And its just super super annoying, and in my opinion comes across as unenlightened

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.