Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A film crew and press came in while she was in the coma but they’re “saving that for another time”. Wonder whether it’s for one of those medical TV shows, like Hospital or 24 hours in A&E.
She seemed fuming about this part didn't she, like how dare someone else makeover off her situation, she is the one to make it all.
I used to like her and felt for her through through whole thing but her attitude now is like she is some godly being. Poor Ian went through so much when this was all happening and it's all about her. As it was obviously hard when she was in coma ffffor him so she has to say she had nightmares the whole time!!
I just want a sit down video with him to hear his story as we will never get it when she is there talking over him constantly

When she abruptly said she died, Lee sort of looks at her like… ok hun. Then quickly corrects himself and agrees
Yes he really wanted to speak up then and also when she mentioned the next baby, his face was so shocked it's clearly not something he is thinking king about and something they haven't talked about either. She thinks she is the only one who went through anything, he is clearly traumatised and would be scares of a bads pregnancy and losing her.

Reactions: 8
"Our miracle baby."..."AND HIS MIRACLE MUM!", get over yourself, it's not and doesn't always have to be all about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know we all grieve differently but a day off social media and posting pics of yourself and your takeaway burger might have been a tad more respectful.

Reactions: 8
I found it baffling that she quote took a turn for the worst, could barely breathe yet Lee was vlogging the situation. Mainly because you just know it was Grace who told him to get the camera out. Its like she knew as soon as she was hospitalised, this could be a cash cow for her when she's recovered

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched the vlog and I can’t believe that Lee was filming in hospital and appeared reasonably calm when his child was about to be born 2 months early by Caesarean section to a mother who was clearly unwell with covid. It appears that neither of them really realised the gravity of the situation early on! Also not one thanks to the NHS staff for their care, and she sounded disgustingly entitled when talking about “agreeing to go to rehab” ugh. She’s so lucky, for lots of different reasons, and not an ounce of gratitude for other people who worked to keep her and her son alive

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who gets irrationally pissed when people go somewhere stay in a hotel or airbnb etc and call it a STAYCATION, if you’re leaving London or the town you live in it’s a holiday!! Staycation is where you STAY and don’t leave. It’s just become a way for influencers to be like “no holidays for us” “we only go on one holiday a year” because they use it as they’ve stayed in the Uk so it’s not a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she vaccinated?? If not, she should be careful with the Delta variant going around, being much more contagious and her going out so much. If she is not vaccinated and gets it again, then more fool her.

Reactions: 15
First I knew about this lady was seeing a story that she was in a coma with covid.
Seeing more of her now and I have to agree with what everyone is saying

Reactions: 7
Is having a bag really a goal? Ngl but I just can’t relate to being that materialistic at all, incredibly shallow.

Reactions: 22
She seemed fuming about this part didn't she, like how dare someone else makeover off her situation, she is the one to make it all.
I used to like her and felt for her through through whole thing but her attitude now is like she is some godly being. Poor Ian went through so much when this was all happening and it's all about her. As it was obviously hard when she was in coma ffffor him so she has to say she had nightmares the whole time!!
I just want a sit down video with him to hear his story as we will never get it when she is there talking over him constantly

Yes he really wanted to speak up then and also when she mentioned the next baby, his face was so shocked it's clearly not something he is thinking king about and something they haven't talked about either. She thinks she is the only one who went through anything, he is clearly traumatised and would be scares of a bads pregnancy and losing her.
I've been subbed to Grace since the uglyfaceofbeauty days and something seemed off about her in that video. I don't know if it's to do with brain damage from the coma or what but I couldn't believe she said that. After all they went through that'd be the last thing you'd be thinking of at this point in time. Found that video in general very unsettling to watch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've been subbed to Grace since the uglyfaceofbeauty days and something seemed off about her in that video. I don't know if it's to do with brain damage from the coma or what but I couldn't believe she said that. After all they went through that'd be the last thing you'd be thinking of at this point in time. Found that video in general very unsettling to watch
Yes I found it strange, awkward and upsetting to watch. I've also subbed a long time and never had many negative thoughts to her. I thought she would have changed toa better person with all that had happened but this god complex she now had and demanding attitude is really scary and I don't think her fella will be able to control her

Is having a bag really a goal? Ngl but I just can’t relate to being that materialistic at all, incredibly shallow.
I though dying would have made her realise what is actual important in life but no she's gone more materialistic

Reactions: 12
So I watched the video. Watching Grace listen to Lee when he talks about what she went through is like a bedtime story for her, like she could listen to it over and over and marvel at what she went through. She reminds me of Kelsey from The Bachelor (Chris Soules' season). Her husband died and she was telling The Bachelor all about how much she loved her story and how amazing it was. Grace is the same. Loves it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.