Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gonna be even more unbearable now. I give their relationship a year once baby comes

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched her vlogs since Lee came into her life but I've always got the sense she's forcing their whole love story and her asking him for a baby proves that to me.

It's like she's in a race with someone... Simon? He got engaged she one upped him with a baby :ROFLMAO:

But also I feel like she's competing with everyone ie thisanothergirlslife who recently gave birth and even herself. She's 30 and probably feels like this is where she should be in life. She was calling Simon her fiance with no actual engagement then look what happened. So she latched on to the next guy who stuck around.

Even her saying she's always wanted to be a "mama". Seems like anyone who fit the bill would do...
I literally had this exact thought!

Babies can make or break a relationship so it will be very interesting to see how this plays out...

Reactions: 3
She said in the vlog she was “out of breath”....

Grace have you been pregnant for 4 years? Cos gurl you been out of breath on the reg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is it so funny to me that she’s put the location as “pregnant”??? :LOL:

View attachment 226607
Most photoshoots like this are of the dad holding the baby bump not an overweight belly... does Grace know that there is a difference?

ETA: wait wait wait. So it’s the end of August and she’s 8 weeks pregnant. So she went abroad in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, which of course was awful decision regardless of this, but it was also whilst already dealing with a high risk pregnancy due to her weight (she can deny that all she wants but factually she is at more risk because she is obese)? Before it is even born she’s putting that baby’s needs below her own

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Bish....i called it! Even said she would announce on her birthday!
Sorry but this baby is a another social media influencer money maker....Grace has been dry for years. The plus size thing is not making her money so now she a mummy blogger or whatever! Good luck to her, sorry but she will find it harder due to her weight! Just being honest!

Reactions: 23
I guess she’s timed it right in that she won’t have to be heavily pregnant through the hot summer. She will struggle I guarantee. No offence but I can’t believe she’s ‘low risk’. My BMI was only slightly above overweight and I had to have extra tests/scans due to Potential GD.

Reactions: 18
Most photoshoots like this are of the dad holding the baby bump not an overweight belly... does Grace know that there is a difference?

ETA: wait wait wait. So it’s the end of August and she’s 8 weeks pregnant. So she went abroad in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, which of course was awful decision regardless of this, but it was also whilst already dealing with a high risk pregnancy due to her weight (she can deny that all she wants but factually she is at more risk because she is obese)? Before it is even born she’s putting that baby’s needs below her own
Isn't she 16 weeks? The baby is due in Feb. Either way, the baby was her compromise for not going away but... She went away anyway... Just before her birthday...

And it didn't seem to be a sponsored trip either so not a necessary holiday. Especially considering the "trade off" and the health of her baby.

I find it hard to believe the midwife has classed her as low risk. I was high risk and consultant led purely due to BMI. I had no other health issues nor did I have any in my family etc. I dont believe someone as large as grace would be low risk. No way.

Reactions: 28
Just saw that her and Lek (aka Asia) are back to being friends again... she's a better person than me because I couldn't see myself forgiving someone who blasted me on social media when they had a following of tens of thousands of people!

Reactions: 12
I've never been her biggest fan for many reasons but I have watched her since she first started and its nice to see her in a happy relationship and now pregnant. I remember her relationship with Simon and she seems in a much better place despite her flaws.

Reactions: 7
A baby is always a blessing. Happy for her but I agree with others, how is she low risk?!

Reactions: 11
I’m really pleased for them tbh, Grace is problematic to say the least but i think she’ll do well at being a mum, prob a very indulgent mum but a decent one.

it’s a shame she didn’t loose some weight before hand, her pregnancy will be high risk no matter how body positive she is.

shame we won’t actually see a bump😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can fool her audience about being healthy but people know she is lying, she is 10000% high risk. I don’t care what she or anyone else wants to think. She will struggle with later stages of pregnancy. Its not cute or sensible to lie. She could actually be in a position to use her influence to help high risk pregnant ladies and what signs to watch out for.

also weight aside, being black puts her at a higher risk anyways and there are countless stories of black women and dangers in pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If she gets through this pregnancy healthily, which is totally possible, we all know she’s going to use it as evidence that “health at any size” is true.

As has been said many times before, the only reason bopo activists get away with saying stuff like this is because they’re young. Obesity-related illness hasn’t caught up to them yet.

If Grace wants to have another child in say, six or seven years, she may find things are very different. Let’s not forget she’s going to be someone’s mum now, and her future health is more important than ever.

This is all a mixture of pure luck and being young - she is fooling herself if she thinks she can stay this size and healthy forever, and that pregnancy will always be low risk.

I tried to watch the video but physically can’t get past the slow mo shots of her rubbing her belly
She’s going to be doing this A LOT because it’s the only way she can signal she’s with child and not just fat. Nobody will be able to tell.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched her vlogs since Lee came into her life but I've always got the sense she's forcing their whole love story and her asking him for a baby proves that to me.

It's like she's in a race with someone... Simon? He got engaged she one upped him with a baby :ROFLMAO:

But also I feel like she's competing with everyone ie thisanothergirlslife who recently gave birth and even herself. She's 30 and probably feels like this is where she should be in life. She was calling Simon her fiance with no actual engagement then look what happened. So she latched on to the next guy who stuck around.

Even her saying she's always wanted to be a "mama". Seems like anyone who fit the bill would do...
Do you know what Simon fiancées @ is pls?

Just saw that her and Lek (aka Asia) are back to being friends again... she's a better person than me because I couldn't see myself forgiving someone who blasted me on social media when they had a following of tens of thousands of people!
All of the "besties" she has fallen out with have all eventually come back, at least on social media. Sammi, Lekenah and Mary all follow her again. She must be the type of friend to message you 2 years after a fallout like nothing happened and you can't be bothered to care anymore so you just pretend to be cool.

Reactions: 6
All of the "besties" she has fallen out with have all eventually come back, at least on social media. Sammi, Lekenah and Mary all follow her again. She must be the type of friend to message you 2 years after a fallout like nothing happened and you can't be bothered to care anymore so you just pretend to be cool.
In this case, I was specifically referring to Lek's insta stories today about her birthday + the baby announcement. Very excitable, talking about her newborn and Grace's baby being besties. I know it's none of my business but I personally couldn't be that close with someone after how it played out before.

Cordial and cool if we saw each other in person yes, but reaching out, hoping our kids are besties etc. no.

Idk if Mary or Sammi post anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.