Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe the announcement is pregnancy. Beyoncé would do less. In saying that, I'm happy for her and hope pregnancy is good to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If we thought she was annoying before .... she’s going to be unbearable! I wish her a healthy pregnancy .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I didn't believe it but you guys called it! Looking forward to future threads as I think she will give us a lot of material 😂😀 joking aside hope it is a happy and healthy pregnancy

Reactions: 9
Ah man, disappointed her pregnancy didn't make it into the new thread title.

I can't believe she chose having a baby in place of going holiday. Wtf. The two aren't equivalents. A replacement would be shoes or some fancy jewellery not a fricking baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You, detectives from Tatrle, are the best❤😂 So she's actually pregnant and announced it on her 30th birthday as someone previously said.

Reactions: 7
Their relationship comes across as so one sided! ‘I asked him for a baby’ so not mutually planned then. It makes her insta post about wanting a ring on her finger seem more tragic

Reactions: 17
AAAAAAAAND cue the vlog content!

Will this revive her channel?

She's literally been stuck on 222/3k for years. It's the strangest thing

Reactions: 3
Christ, who do they think they are?! Haaaa roll on the OK mag spread begging lol. Also, imagine spending your birthday on instagram reposting stories 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow I can’t believe she actually is pregnant! It’s a shame she’s 16 weeks gone but you’d never know cos she’s already huge... hopefully this will force her to make healthier choices

Reactions: 13
She's talking about a water birth obviously! Most places have a cut off of BMI 35 for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well I wish her luck and a healthy baby. I do think she’s going to be in for a HUGE shock though. Once that baby is born she won’t be able to lay in bed for days talking about the moon 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I haven't watched her vlogs since Lee came into her life but I've always got the sense she's forcing their whole love story and her asking him for a baby proves that to me.

It's like she's in a race with someone... Simon? He got engaged she one upped him with a baby :ROFLMAO:

But also I feel like she's competing with everyone ie thisanothergirlslife who recently gave birth and even herself. She's 30 and probably feels like this is where she should be in life. She was calling Simon her fiance with no actual engagement then look what happened. So she latched on to the next guy who stuck around.

Even her saying she's always wanted to be a "mama". Seems like anyone who fit the bill would do...

Reactions: 15
Her sisters addition of 'My sister got her wish' is just not the kind of sentence I want my sibling to say about my pregnancy announcement. It sounds so weird.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.