Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very true - I'll be trying the cheaper ones first that's for sure. But not for quite a while given the circumstances. Pyjama bottoms will have to do for now.
I’ve got a pair of the basic £20 ones I haven’t used them for the gym ever 😂 but they’re not see through!

Literally just whacks her name on cheap products and adds a huge markup 🙄
On a similar note can anyone recommend some good squat proof leggings, I'm so sick of buying leggings that are no good!! Preferably with like a compression waist
taylorkayteee brand lazuli or something like that, very good leggings very compressive in the waist but makes legs and bum look great, and ive found really fab aliexpress gymshark dupes !

Grace is a bleeping hole. I used to really look up to her, before all this BND, TALA and shreddy tit started.
She did a Q&A recently on her instagram story and her replies were SO POMPOUS! Someone said “have you thought of tala swim” and she responded with something like “too busy navigating a global pandemic” or something equally as sarcastic and rude. Why do a Q&A head? If you’re just going to be rude. She is a capital fool.

Reactions: 26
Grace is a bleeping hole. I used to really look up to her, before all this BND, TALA and shreddy tit started.
She did a Q&A recently on her instagram story and her replies were SO POMPOUS! Someone said “have you thought of tala swim” and she responded with something like “too busy navigating a global pandemic” or something equally as sarcastic and rude. Why do a Q&A head? If you’re just going to be rude. She is a capital fool.
It's fine, let her keep acting like that. People will slowly start to realise and come away from her as it becomes more obvious to them that she's only ever cared about money, just like we all have here.

Reactions: 8
Yes I saw that! Was a reasonable question I thought so not sure what she was such an arse

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her ages ago because of the constant ads on her stories for all her brands. Had a quick look at her insta and all her posts seem super braggy and impersonal. Especially her house account. Have to admit her house is looking nice but there is something I really dislike about her. Does she even exercise anymore? Why are people following her still? ‘I’m not flashy’ proceeds to post herself in a louis vuitton bikini......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unfollowed her ages ago because of the constant ads on her stories for all her brands. Had a quick look at her insta and all her posts seem super braggy and impersonal. Especially her house account. Have to admit her house is looking nice but there is something I really dislike about her. Does she even exercise anymore? Why are people following her still? ‘I’m not flashy’ proceeds to post herself in a louis vuitton bikini......
yup went to have another look for her because I actually enjoyed her content when she was early stages of uni and she's plugging all these fitness things but .... doesn't seem to be gyming or exercising at all? Not that that's a bad thing but why is she still being paid to plug fitness stuff?

Btw sorry double post but if anyone is looking for fitness people, a really great fitness youtuber/instagrammer that I found while hunting for new people recently is gainsbybrains. She's got some great home workouts on her insta! Similar vibe to Natasha oceane imo.

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned on the other site and now I can't unsee- her squat form from yesterday was atrocious for someone who literally sells fitness guides.

Reactions: 2
I liked her and was super interested to see her home but I'm genuinely flabbergasted how she can afford to buy a home in London and completely rip it out and start again. I know she has TALA and that must have made her a good bit of cash but i've never heard of any start up business doing that well so quickly. Who provided the cash to start the company?o_O

I liked her and was super interested to see her home but I'm genuinely flabbergasted how she can afford to buy a home in London and completely rip it out and start again. I know she has TALA and that must have made her a good bit of cash but i've never heard of any start up business doing that well so quickly. Who provided the cash to start the company?o_O
Her parents or a bank but I assume it’s her parents

Reactions: 4
Either she said a while ago she had investors or someone on the other site found her company register and she has investors- I can't remember which. Also help from companies like genflow.

Reactions: 1
It’s kicked off in the Facebook group I think people are tired of her
But equally you’ve got her minions that come and attack others
Personally don’t see the need to brag about your house every five minutes

Reactions: 5
It’s kicked off in the Facebook group I think people are tired of her
But equally you’ve got her minions that come and attack others
Personally don’t see the need to brag about your house every five minutes
I just wanna scream at the ones defending her: she won't notice you. She doesn't care about you. She only wants your money.

I just wanna scream at the ones defending her: she won't notice you. She doesn't care about you. She only wants your money.
I agree
People need to stop putting her on a pedestal just because she went to Oxford uni and ran 2 businesses
No she had people who ran them and she signed things off it’s hardly working day and night
I’m a student and I wish I could do my degree and do a chill job she had the flexibility to work her own hours etc to afford to live at uni
She forgets there’s students who live Hand to mouth and work harder
Also the thing about my family don’t pay for us if so why has your sister gone straight to uni?

Reactions: 6
Sorry, rant incoming.

The thing that really annoys me with Grace is that she seems to have forgotten that she owes her success to her followers. I used to follow her when she posted fitness stuff, uni vlogs, that kind of thing. I could put up with her privilege then because the content was reasonably interesting and useful.

Now, she pawns off YouTube as it's too much anxiety for her, has deleted/archived a load of old useful videos, constantly posts about her extravagant house and just generally shows off all the time. I do believe that at one point she was working hard, albeit with the assistance of her managers, people working behind the scenes and her parents' money. However, her brands are essentially merch. And it disgusts me how she treats her customers (e.g. the Tala ripped leggings issue) when I'm sure the majority of them are people who have supported her from back when she was relatable. Instead of fixing issues, she chooses to brag about her damn house, her designer puppy (adopted my ass), her 50 holidays a year. She's desperate for money, selling things which she once declared completely unnecessary (BCAAs), continuing to flog dodgy Tala items, etc. I'm genuinely appalled that somebody could gain such success through their supporters and then turn around and tit on them in so many ways. Perhaps even more shocked that she still has fans who idolise her and everything she does.

Reactions: 16
Sorry, rant incoming.

The thing that really annoys me with Grace is that she seems to have forgotten that she owes her success to her followers. I used to follow her when she posted fitness stuff, uni vlogs, that kind of thing. I could put up with her privilege then because the content was reasonably interesting and useful.

Now, she pawns off YouTube as it's too much anxiety for her, has deleted/archived a load of old useful videos, constantly posts about her extravagant house and just generally shows off all the time. I do believe that at one point she was working hard, albeit with the assistance of her managers, people working behind the scenes and her parents' money. However, her brands are essentially merch. And it disgusts me how she treats her customers (e.g. the Tala ripped leggings issue) when I'm sure the majority of them are people who have supported her from back when she was relatable. Instead of fixing issues, she chooses to brag about her damn house, her designer puppy (adopted my ass), her 50 holidays a year. She's desperate for money, selling things which she once declared completely unnecessary (BCAAs), continuing to flog dodgy Tala items, etc. I'm genuinely appalled that somebody could gain such success through their supporters and then turn around and tit on them in so many ways. Perhaps even more shocked that she still has fans who idolise her and everything she does.
I agree like regardless of whet people say on that thread people don’t expect it from her because she didn’t start out like that
It boggles my mind how she thinks she is humble

Reactions: 1
That comment now has 200+ likes 😂👌🏻

Hopefully more people will see through her bs now. I do feel bad for the commenter tho, she’s now being attacked by the minions...
People saying you shouldnt post critisicm bc it’s Grace’s fb page -like wtf... most ppl of my generation really don’t know what constructive criticism is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That comment now has 200+ likes 😂👌🏻

Hopefully more people will see through her bs now. I do feel bad for the commenter tho, she’s now being attacked by the minions...
People saying you shouldnt post critisicm bc it’s Grace’s fb page -like wtf... most ppl of my generation really don’t know what constructive criticism is!!
The ones who got me were the ones who were saying all the comments were rude. I didn't see a single rude comment on there. We're really living in a time where no one is allowed to speak up about things they don't like aren't we?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.