Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DON’T NEED TO SEE HER DOG SHAG A TEDDY.

Thank you, that is all. Just needed to get that off my chest.

Girl is tacky

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her body in her latest grid post is looking better than it has in well over a year. Revenge body after her breakup?

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain to me things I'm seeing dotted around about BCAA's? I used to follow and watch her vids, but stopped a while ago, didn't even realise she had brought out all this extra stuff!

Can someone please explain to me things I'm seeing dotted around about BCAA's? I used to follow and watch her vids, but stopped a while ago, didn't even realise she had brought out all this extra stuff!
I think basically before she has told her followers that she thinks BCAA’s are pointless and not to buy them, but now has come out with her own line of them and making out they’re essential etc. Lots on this over on guru gossip which I hate but her thread is way more active over there (sorry if this is against the rules!)

Reactions: 4
I think basically before she has told her followers that she thinks BCAA’s are pointless and not to buy them, but now has come out with her own line of them and making out they’re essential etc. Lots on this over on guru gossip which I hate but her thread is way more active over there (sorry if this is against the rules!)
Thank you! I literally found this website yesterday when I was bored and was reading the comments on one of her Instagram posts and someone commented saying something about her still selling BCAA's and I was like ehhhh 😂 I'll go find that other forum, boredom booster!

Imagine being proud of making your employees feel like they can’t sleep...
Jesus christ, I can barely work at the moment cause we're going through a global pandemic, but sure Grace- boast about your assistant working instead of sleeping.

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ, I can barely work at the moment cause we're going through a global pandemic, but sure Grace- boast about your assistant working instead of sleeping.
Exactly, and lets not forget her flaunting her massive new house with all the gifted furniture and ‘cOrPOrAtE DiScOuNtS’

Reactions: 4
She really irritates me, surprised they haven’t blocked me on Instagram after I repeatedly commented can you dm me?!
ive spent over £500 with tala every pair has gotten a hole in and one hoodie lost It’s shape
They’ve all broken in at least 3 months
One pair I tried not to wear my boyfriend bought me and they broke at 7 months they won’t refund etc I tweeted and they responded with a rehearsed email of we’ve only had 1,000 faulty leggings
She doesn’t seem interested in fixing the customer service or legging issues
I went to her pop up shop and you couldn’t return items and their was no fitting rooms which seems to go against her brand because if it didn’t fit it was a waste
I also don’t like how her and her sisters kinda fetishise black males it’s odd

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Guess all her designer stuff doesn’t count as expensive.......
nor the Cartier + Tiffany etc she’s wearing......

EE0B5FC4-736F-4929-9C2F-8C0A8D961A0D.png

She really irritates me, surprised they haven’t blocked me on Instagram after I repeatedly commented can you dm me?!
ive spent over £500 with tala every pair has gotten a hole in and one hoodie lost It’s shape
One pair I tried not to wear my boyfriend bought me and they broke at 7 months they won’t refund etc I tweeted and they responded with a rehearsed email of we’ve only had 1,000 faulty leggings
I went to her pop up shop and you couldn’t return items and their was no fitting rooms which seems to go against her brand because if it didn’t fit it was a waste
She’s got your £500 thats all she ever cared about. The only reason her brand is positioned the way it is, is because of the ‘trend’, not because she actually cares. She just wants to be a ‘great billionaire’ 🤢 with lot of money and to be seen as a ‘girl boss’ 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Guess all her designer stuff doesn’t count as expensive.......
nor the Cartier + Tiffany etc she’s wearing......

View attachment 105687

She’s got your £500 thats all she ever cared about. The only reason her brand is positioned the way it is, is because of the ‘trend’, not because she actually cares. She just wants to be a ‘great billionaire’ 🤢 with lot of money and to be seen as a ‘girl boss’ 😂.
Definitely and I haven’t bought in any of the new launches I unfollowed tala
I have friends who are in like her work circle and she lives in Clapham apparently she’s really like demand it kind of person and she has a significant amount of help during her time at Oxford

Reactions: 1
Go to trading standards 😀

Literally never bought flashy unnecessarily expensive things? 🧐 Sure Grace...
I think she’s been very clever with the wording....never bought herself, doesn’t count the expensive gifts from mummy and daddy and the freebies.....because, you know, she didn’t actually buy them herself 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hey, I'm sorry this happened to you. If you have proof of purchase and the rips, as well as contacting their customer services, perhaps Trading Standards would be interested in hearing your story?

do you know this for sure?
Well, apart from the hundreds of thousands Mummy and Daddy spent on her education, go back and watch the vlogs about how she got into Oxford. And ask yourself if a kid from a council estate with the grades she got would have been given a place at Oxford. Just sayin'

Reactions: 9
thats so bad!! i bought leggings from taylorkayteee and sarahgracce and theyre really good quality, no rips or holes bare in mind i do pole dancing, yoga and just normal gym. Able to do the splits without a worry. Only thing is the little moon thing starts to peel but not an issue to me because i dont like branding and its the same colour as the leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.