Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ones who got me were the ones who were saying all the comments were rude. I didn't see a single rude comment on there. We're really living in a time where no one is allowed to speak up about things they don't like aren't we?
Exactly!

Comments have now been disabled, tbh I’m surprised it’s still up. They are usually very quick to delete this sort of feedback...

Has anyone got the Shreddy app?

I'm sooo disappointed in it! There are so many things wrong it is impossible to actually complete a workout.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got the Shreddy app?

I'm sooo disappointed in it! There are so many things wrong it is impossible to actually complete a workout.
The thing I hate most is the community bit you don’t get notifications? So it’s like how are you supposed to keep up with everything

The thing I hate most is the community bit you don’t get notifications? So it’s like how are you supposed to keep up with everything
I agree! I just made a fitness instagram and followed loads of fitness girls, way easier that way

Reactions: 1
Sorry, rant incoming.

The thing that really annoys me with Grace is that she seems to have forgotten that she owes her success to her followers. I used to follow her when she posted fitness stuff, uni vlogs, that kind of thing. I could put up with her privilege then because the content was reasonably interesting and useful.

Now, she pawns off YouTube as it's too much anxiety for her, has deleted/archived a load of old useful videos, constantly posts about her extravagant house and just generally shows off all the time. I do believe that at one point she was working hard, albeit with the assistance of her managers, people working behind the scenes and her parents' money. However, her brands are essentially merch. And it disgusts me how she treats her customers (e.g. the Tala ripped leggings issue) when I'm sure the majority of them are people who have supported her from back when she was relatable. Instead of fixing issues, she chooses to brag about her damn house, her designer puppy (adopted my ass), her 50 holidays a year. She's desperate for money, selling things which she once declared completely unnecessary (BCAAs), continuing to flog dodgy Tala items, etc. I'm genuinely appalled that somebody could gain such success through their supporters and then turn around and tit on them in so many ways. Perhaps even more shocked that she still has fans who idolise her and everything she does.
The fact she's put so many videos on private bothers me. Yes it's her content and yes she's entitled to do it, but when thousands of people use those videos to do workouts, plan their meals etc. it seems selfish for her to take them away and put them behind a paywall of an app. Especially because they are her older videos which you'd be able to gain the most information from. It's for stupid reasons too e.g. videos with Aaron in, info on BCAA's, gymshark videos. I hate to be one of those people who complain about people changing but it's just so sad to see what she's become.

Reactions: 10
The fact she's put so many videos on private bothers me. Yes it's her content and yes she's entitled to do it, but when thousands of people use those videos to do workouts, plan their meals etc. it seems selfish for her to take them away and put them behind a paywall of an app. Especially because they are her older videos which you'd be able to gain the most information from. It's for stupid reasons too e.g. videos with Aaron in, info on BCAA's, gymshark videos. I hate to be one of those people who complain about people changing but it's just so sad to see what she's become.
I feel like she’s got rid of them because it almost voids any accountability because the minions will be like where’s your evidence

Reactions: 5
I really don't believe influencers should be allowed to private their old videos without a good reason beyond "I want to sell people stuff".

*RANT*

Does anyone follow Mari Llewellyn? It wasn't until I started following her that I became so annoyed at Grace. Mari and her fiance started a supplement company and she's so much more truthful and honest than Grace. Like saying that her fiance's mom is their accountant, being very clear about how many units they've ordered and why they sold out so fast, etc. I just appreciate that she's humble and more transparent about her work life.

Grace is constantly bragging about how great she is, but refuses to talk about GenFlow. She seems to love being a featured speaker at events and all the attention from the boss babe mentality. She clearly enjoys luxury things yet demonizes capitalism.

Honestly, I unfollowed her after she personally called me out in the facebook group. I, a paying customer who bought her guide and bands, expressed disappointment that she wasn't posting workout videos with her bands on instagram anymore - I really appreciated them and used them regularly! What I got was a reply back from Grace about how she's changing her content and can't we all just give her a break blah blah blah (this was before she made that video about stopping the fitness content and changing from Grace Fit UK behind....and then started companies BASED ON FITNESS).

Anyways, I thought it was pretty rude to call out a supporter/customer and make them feel crappy for wanting more fitness videos from a fitness influencer.

Reactions: 17
*RANT*

Does anyone follow Mari Llewellyn? It wasn't until I started following her that I became so annoyed at Grace. Mari and her fiance started a supplement company and she's so much more truthful and honest than Grace. Like saying that her fiance's mom is their accountant, being very clear about how many units they've ordered and why they sold out so fast, etc. I just appreciate that she's humble and more transparent about her work life.

Grace is constantly bragging about how great she is, but refuses to talk about GenFlow. She seems to love being a featured speaker at events and all the attention from the boss babe mentality. She clearly enjoys luxury things yet demonizes capitalism.

Honestly, I unfollowed her after she personally called me out in the facebook group. I, a paying customer who bought her guide and bands, expressed disappointment that she wasn't posting workout videos with her bands on instagram anymore - I really appreciated them and used them regularly! What I got was a reply back from Grace about how she's changing her content and can't we all just give her a break blah blah blah (this was before she made that video about stopping the fitness content and changing from Grace Fit UK behind....and then started companies BASED ON FITNESS).

Anyways, I thought it was pretty rude to call out a supporter/customer and make them feel crappy for wanting more fitness videos from a fitness influencer.
She actually private messaged you? That’s so wrong and goes against all the boss babe stuff

She actually private messaged you? That’s so wrong and goes against all the boss babe stuff
No, she herself (like her FB account) replied to my comment within the group. Which doesn't happen that often, so you can imagine the reaction of the minions.

No, she herself (like her FB account) replied to my comment within the group. Which doesn't happen that often, so you can imagine the reaction of the minions.
Grace is a mean girl in reality and it shows in her passive-aggressive 'I'm more intelligent than you all' comments whenever shes criticised. This happens a lot with influencers because their following will blindly jump to their defence without thinking critically about the situation. They don't need to be bullying you in their original response because they know all their fans will essentially hop on and do that bit for them. Essentially, Grace gets the reaction she wants but she herself doesn't actually have to come across as blatantly rude, she just needs to express disagreement and the followers will do the rest. If she really wanted to be mature she would reply to comments privately but she knows this wouldn't have as much weight or sympathy than posting it publicly.

I'm sorry this happened to you, it's callous and manipulative.

Reactions: 18
hi new to this thread so sorry if this was talked about forever ago

But the boss babe mentality blows my head, she hasn’t had a single original idea. When she started her journey she followed the BBG guides, used them to get followers, then decided to slag them off for being too mean girl and created the EXACT same thing with grace fit guides???? But apparently she is better?
That same Kayla itsines girl creates an app, grace creates a shreddy app
Most fitness influencers have PT backgrounds and at least go to the gym, I don’t understand why anyone takes fitness advice of a music graduate with good genetics?

(and please let’s not pretend that releasing plain bands and plain gym is revotlutionary and bringing something different to the market)

Reactions: 19
hi new to this thread so sorry if this was talked about forever ago

But the boss babe mentality blows my head, she hasn’t had a single original idea. When she started her journey she followed the BBG guides, used them to get followers, then decided to slag them off for being too mean girl and created the EXACT same thing with grace fit guides???? But apparently she is better?
That same Kayla itsines girl creates an app, grace creates a shreddy app
Most fitness influencers have PT backgrounds and at least go to the gym, I don’t understand why anyone takes fitness advice of a music graduate with good genetics?

(and please let’s not pretend that releasing plain bands and plain gym is revotlutionary and bringing something different to the market)
This is exactly what I mean when I say she didn't actually care about fitness. Kayla gave her a shout out, which is where a lot of her followers came from and she saw that as an opportunity to make money by then turning around and making her "own" workout guide- which was never her own because she will not have been doing the guide- I remember from her videos she worked with a personal trainer who wrote her programs to follow. (And I've seen GFG, the workouts are completely the wrong way around with the compounds almost at the end of the workout and a heavy focus on banded work)

This is exactly what I mean when I say she didn't actually care about fitness. Kayla gave her a shout out, which is where a lot of her followers came from and she saw that as an opportunity to make money by then turning around and making her "own" workout guide- which was never her own because she will not have been doing the guide- I remember from her videos she worked with a personal trainer who wrote her programs to follow. (And I've seen GFG, the workouts are completely the wrong way around with the compounds almost at the end of the workout and a heavy focus on banded work)
From the start an absolute con. Tailoring workouts not round what is the most effective, but what is the most profitable for marketing her bands 🙄🙄
A money grabbing machine
BCAA’s do nothing till they line your pockets I hear

Reactions: 2
Also, her first guides weren't even good. The workouts repeated for weeks 1-4 and then changed and repeated weeks 5-8. So really you were only getting 2 weeks worth. It was so boring doing the same workouts 4 weeks in a row. Not to mention the fact that she definitely fed into the lie that you buying her guide would get you a similar physique to her.

I don't think a lot of her fans realised how much money Grace has made considering the workload. Yes, I do think now she's definitely working hard (although bragging about overworking herself to her audience is a big yikes) but in the beginning, she was making so much for little work. She probably paid the PT and people who helped with the guides a lump sum but then it was just a PDF file at first which costs nothing (I think the collaborated with the Aflete app came later?). So after that, it's £40 every purchase without the costs of a product as it just came in an email. I can't remember exactly when but a long time ago someone on the other gossip site worked out she made over a million just from those first guides (obs profit would've been less). That's insane for a fitness PDF file from someone who hadn't invested anything into actually getting qualified in fitness herself.

Sorry that was a ramble but TLDR; she made a shitload of money when she started with a crap product sold on lies without ever being a professional

Reactions: 6
I still don’t think she works as hard as she claims
This whole fitness trend won’t last forever so she needs to think of a different avenue quick

I still don’t think she works as hard as she claims
This whole fitness trend won’t last forever so she needs to think of a different avenue quick
100% I’m sorry but you can’t make out that you’re so important to the company you’re working every hour of the day and then go on a 2 month holiday (+all the other holidays) like that is not a normal amount of annual leave

also I don’t get why you’d brag about how many hours you work, like to me that just screams hello I’m inefficient

and when she says “working non stop” a while ago she put up a typical day in the life on Instagram and Everyone blew smoke I’m her arse about how busy she is.... she took a 3 hour lunch break to go to an event. One of them people who makes meetings about meeting so that they can say they’re at meetings.

Reactions: 9
*RANT*

Imagine not posting fitness content anymore but then pushing two of your fitness based companies

100% I’m sorry but you can’t make out that you’re so important to the company you’re working every hour of the day and then go on a 2 month holiday (+all the other holidays) like that is not a normal amount of annual leave

also I don’t get why you’d brag about how many hours you work, like to me that just screams hello I’m inefficient

and when she says “working non stop” a while ago she put up a typical day in the life on Instagram and Everyone blew smoke I’m her arse about how busy she is.... she took a 3 hour lunch break to go to an event. One of them people who makes meetings about meeting so that they can say they’re at meetings.
The girl irritates me she’s a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.