Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really irritates me, surprised they haven’t blocked me on Instagram after I repeatedly commented can you dm me?!
ive spent over £500 with tala every pair has gotten a hole in and one hoodie lost It’s shape
They’ve all broken in at least 3 months
One pair I tried not to wear my boyfriend bought me and they broke at 7 months they won’t refund etc I tweeted and they responded with a rehearsed email of we’ve only had 1,000 faulty leggings
She doesn’t seem interested in fixing the customer service or legging issues
I went to her pop up shop and you couldn’t return items and their was no fitting rooms which seems to go against her brand because if it didn’t fit it was a waste
I also don’t like how her and her sisters kinda fetishise black males it’s odd
That’s awful, I’m so sorry. I’ve seen so many people complaining about faulty leggings yet Tala/Grace don’t seem to care or have made any changes. It’s actually horrible. She really isn’t this business queen that she makes herself out to be.

I’m so fed up of her minions sticking up for her over these issues too, saying it’s a young business and there will always be teething problems. Just because the business is new, doesn’t give it the right to rip (no pun intended) people off for large amounts of money and then have a useless customer services and refunds policy on top of that

Reactions: 8
I hate that argument that it’s a young business. If it really was such a micro business she wouldnt be able to afford her london house + expensive renovation

She’s so wealthy that she can ‘just’ spend 12k on a ceiling peel. For normal startups they don’t take any money out in the first couple of years.....

302A6997-91E4-4D15-9784-134CA3DC8D76.jpeg
B7D01BA0-853F-426F-B3BA-4DE9AB2E677D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember that time she turned her uni bed into a double by buying another frame and a king-size(?) mattress? Maybe not designer, but pretty over the top if you ask me.

I don't think she's genuine at all. Credit where credit is due, heading up a business at any age is difficult, but as I'm looking into the Genflow thing a bit more i've realised someone else literally set up the business for her and essentially handed it over. I'd have so much more respect for her if she set it up herself, especially as she loves to claim she was setting up/running it whilst doing her "1000's" of dissertations at Oxford. As someone who has set up a business, its arguably the hardest and most time consuming part. She wasn't sat in her room on her own sourcing materials, creating designs, and liaising with manufacturers. Instead she got someone else to do it all?? So how is she now sitting there at these women in business events at Facebook, Forbes etc. claiming to be a boss ass business women, when all she really has done is stuck her face on a bunch of tit someone else created. Feels so fraudulent.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's genuine at all. Credit where credit is due, heading up a business at any age is difficult, but as I'm looking into the Genflow thing a bit more i've realised someone else literally set up the business for her and essentially handed it over. I'd have so much more respect for her if she set it up herself, especially as she loves to claim she was setting up/running it whilst doing her "1000's" of dissertations at Oxford. As someone who has set up a business, its arguably the hardest and most time consuming part. She wasn't sat in her room on her own sourcing materials, creating designs, and liaising with manufacturers. Instead she got someone else to do it all?? So how is she now sitting there at these women in business events at Facebook, Forbes etc. claiming to be a boss ass business women, when all she really has done is stuck her face on a bunch of tit someone else created. Feels so fraudulent.
And then she has the audacity to say she's a small women owned business so we should support her over other businesses. If we're to believe her, and Tala has sold over 250k units of stock in the first six months, this is not a small independent business.

Nah Grace, I think I'll just use Gymshark if I want to spend £40 on a pair of leggings. They offer free delivery, student discount AND their leggings don't rip at the crotch. That's the more environmentally friendly option for me. Using a brand that will last beyond two wears.

Reactions: 17
I still don’t understand how this girl managed to grow a platform? Shes very plain looking, yes her body is very nice but nothing like wow extraordinary? I just dont get it

Reactions: 1
I still don’t understand how this girl managed to grow a platform? Shes very plain looking, yes her body is very nice but nothing like wow extraordinary? I just dont get it
Right place, right time. She had the right body type for when Instagram/YouTube fitness became focused on booty gains, then she joined Gymshark when people like Nikki Blackketter were still huge so featured her in their content a lot which helped her growth a lot.

Privilege plus a lot of luck to be honest, I think

Did anyone see that Sian Walton has released bands that are direct copies of Grace’s?

This is so true and probably contributes to her feeling all that imposter syndrome she claims to feel. I’d have a bit more respect for her if she just came out and said that Genflow are involved. It’s not hard information to find anyway and this “girl boss set up three companies while at Oxford” attitude is pretty toxic, if you ask me.

Did anyone see that Sian Walton has released bands that are direct copies of Grace’s?
I’d never heard of her but those bands are identical! Swap the branding and there’s no difference. Resistance bands do seem like a fairly generic product to release though. Wonder if Grace has clocked them yet.

Side note: I’m a little bit ashamed to say I own one of Grace’s bands. I’ve had no issues with the product itself but it was such a rip off and I hate taking it to the gym. I always turn it inside out so nobody can see the branding 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Grace copied the bands in the first place! Mark Bell Slingshot were the originals I'm pretty sure - I've had my MB ones over 5 years now

Reactions: 3
Grace copied the bands in the first place! Mark Bell Slingshot were the originals I'm pretty sure - I've had my MB ones over 5 years now
The band market has been saturated for years now, Grace just conquered the market in the UK by having one of the biggest followings.

Reactions: 2
The mark up on graces bands is a disgrace, you can get them from aliexpress at a fraction of the cost

Reactions: 2
Literally just whacks her name on cheap products and adds a huge markup 🙄
On a similar note can anyone recommend some good squat proof leggings, I'm so sick of buying leggings that are no good!! Preferably with like a compression waist

Reactions: 3
Literally just whacks her name on cheap products and adds a huge markup 🙄
On a similar note can anyone recommend some good squat proof leggings, I'm so sick of buying leggings that are no good!! Preferably with like a compression waist
haven't tried them but after buying cheap leggings for a long time I'm going to invest in a pair of gymshark to try them out. I was hesitant because I felt like they're overhyped but they do seem to be really well recommended. You can get 7/8 ones for £20 I think?

haven't tried them but after buying cheap leggings for a long time I'm going to invest in a pair of gymshark to try them out. I was hesitant because I felt like they're overhyped but they do seem to be really well recommended. You can get 7/8 ones for £20 I think?
Depends on the range- ones like energy seamless are still close to £40

Depends on the range- ones like energy seamless are still close to £40
very true - I'll be trying the cheaper ones first that's for sure. But not for quite a while given the circumstances. Pyjama bottoms will have to do for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.