Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% I’m sorry but you can’t make out that you’re so important to the company you’re working every hour of the day and then go on a 2 month holiday (+all the other holidays) like that is not a normal amount of annual leave

also I don’t get why you’d brag about how many hours you work, like to me that just screams hello I’m inefficient

and when she says “working non stop” a while ago she put up a typical day in the life on Instagram and Everyone blew smoke I’m her arse about how busy she is.... she took a 3 hour lunch break to go to an event. One of them people who makes meetings about meeting so that they can say they’re at meetings.
It's called busywork. Doesn't actually have that much substance, but makes the person look more productive and busy. That day in the life was an absolute joke, like a child pretending to be an adult.

Reactions: 5
It's called busywork. Doesn't actually have that much substance, but makes the person look more productive and busy. That day in the life was an absolute joke, like a child pretending to be an adult.
To be fair, pretty much all floggers do this. They've no idea what a real day's work looks like.

Reactions: 2
There’s this consistent comment that you shouldn’t attack grace for tala but I feel like she’s also the face of the brand
Like when Plouise had issues with her cosmetic brand people attacked her when Kylie Jenner had issues people attacked kylie
It’s not personal but more do better

Reactions: 5
There’s this consistent comment that you shouldn’t attack grace for tala but I feel like she’s also the face of the brand
Like when Plouise had issues with her cosmetic brand people attacked her when Kylie Jenner had issues people attacked kylie
It’s not personal but more do better
I fundamentally disagree with that: Grace created the brand, and she claims to be behind the products and designs. If she’s so overworked, how did she not realise that her products were faulty? Or perhaps she didn’t even bother to do a quality test production before the launch. Who knows...

Reactions: 7
I fundamentally disagree with that: Grace created the brand, and she claims to be behind the products and designs. If she’s so overworked, how did she not realise that her products were faulty? Or perhaps she didn’t even bother to do a quality test production before the launch. Who knows...
Just want to make it clear that wasn’t my opinion but I agree with you
She’s the Face of the brand like Kylie etc do better

Reactions: 1
She was actually wearing a pair a few days ago. Boss babe probably was wearing something better quality. Knowing full well what she’s selling to her minions is bad quality and knowing they will still buy it.
I dont believe for 1 second that she didnt know how bad they are!

Reactions: 4
Oh no don’t worry I knew that! I meant it as a response to the people separating her from tala ☺
She’s not I hate the comparison to Ben Francis every 5 minutes happened the other day no one attacks Ben Francis for his house
I didn’t even know he was the ceo until 6 months after buying the brand why? Because he’s not splashed in ad campaigns and the Instagram feed
She’s taking peoples money but no ones being accountable the brand isn’t going to grow

I've not seen any comments attacking Grace personally on that thread. Idk why people always feel the need to come to her defence when people are criticising the company's products.

I've not seen any comments attacking Grace personally on that thread. Idk why people always feel the need to come to her defence when people are criticising the company's products.
There’s this culture you can’t critique her because she’s a boss babe
No it’s wrong she would be the first to call a company out

Reactions: 9
Well looks like the b_nd restock went off without a hitch! Oh wait...everything was sold out minutes below the launch time.

Customers say they went to the site minutes before the launch time to find out everything had already been sold out. B_nd's response is "you guys were so quick!" and the comments are totally calling them out. Don't blame the customers for you poor planning and execution as a company!

Between b_nd's and tala's rushed and faulty launches it screams "I want to make a lot of money fast" and not "let's see if we can use this time to take a step back and fix our internal issues."

Reactions: 3
Well looks like the b_nd restock went off without a hitch! Oh wait...everything was sold out minutes below the launch time.

Customers say they went to the site minutes before the launch time to find out everything had already been sold out. B_nd's response is "you guys were so quick!" and the comments are totally calling them out. Don't blame the customers for you poor planning and execution as a company!

Between b_nd's and tala's rushed and faulty launches it screams "I want to make a lot of money fast" and not "let's see if we can use this time to take a step back and fix our internal issues."
How b_nd can still have stocking issues is beyond me? Seems like a way to make money to keep the demand there

Reactions: 3
There’s this culture you can’t critique her because she’s a boss babe
No it’s wrong she would be the first to call a company out
Exactly that! She even goes to twitter to name and shame anybody that doesnt do exactly as the ‘QUEEN’ pleases!

Exactly that! She even goes to twitter to name and shame anybody that doesnt do exactly as the ‘QUEEN’ pleases!
To me it screams unprofessionalism and shows she’s actually quite immature
When she got critiqued last time her sisters cried mental health but people weren’t saying nasty things like grace is ugly etc people were offering constructive criticism
If you can’t take it then she should consider is business for her as it’s a cut throat world

Reactions: 8
Her privilege has got her very far in life. But I do hope it ends here and that she will now have to work hard like the rest of us. She’s proven that she can’t run a business (nor 3), can’t even successfully be the face of it with other ppl running the show😂

She should have gone to bsuiness school in the US, she should have got a grad job. She doesn’t know what the real word is like. She can’t even take polite constructive criticism, can you imagine her dealing with an actual job😂

Reactions: 6
Her privilege has got her very far in life. But I do hope it ends here and that she will now have to work hard like the rest of us. She’s proven that she can’t run a business (nor 3), can’t even successfully be the face of it with other ppl running the show😂

She should have gone to bsuiness school in the US, she should have got a grad job. She doesn’t know what the real word is like. She can’t even take polite constructive criticism, can you imagine her dealing with an actual job😂
Definitely agree she should have got a grad job then done business
She hasn’t had an ordinary life and done the tit retail job the dodgy pub etc stuff that shapes you. She has no idea of actual life and has gone straight into a massive mansion

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree she should have got a grad job then done business
She hasn’t had an ordinary life and done the tit retail job the dodgy pub etc stuff that shapes you. She has no idea of actual life and has gone straight into a massive mansion
Thats probably why she’s so tit at customer service. She’s never had to be nice to anybody. Everything always came on a gold plate. She’s probably never heard the saying: ‘customer is king’ or ‘customer is always right’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.