Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could contact Bol to tell them we're not happy with their decision to gift to influencers during this time

Reactions: 4
She's defending her 5k time but surely it can't be accurate? View attachment 113748
She spiralled into like 5 more posts defending that her time was real 🙄 don’t care ya asshole. If it isn’t well done you pretended to run faster who gives a crap. If it is real then woop for you why do you feel the need to defend it????

Reactions: 2
How can she say she's 'happy to support' but put #adgifted in the corner lmao. Pay for them yourself and gift the gifted stuff to someone who really needs it. Or if logisitically that isn't possible donate the equivalent amount of money to a food bank
If nothing else this whole time has highlighted exactly how selfish most influencers etc are

Reactions: 3
If nothing else this whole time has highlighted exactly how selfish most influencers etc are
100%. I know many of them have been affiliate linking non-stop, despite the fact that loads of people are now in extreme financially unstable times. It's so tone-deaf. Yes it's only a small commission but as 'influencers' they know them recommending something triggers purchases and they shouldn't be encouraging spending anything right now.

We could contact Bol to tell them we're not happy with their decision to gift to influencers during this time
I was going to do this but they had replied in a comment to someone saying the same thing that they've donated 10,000 products and counting to front line staff. So at least they're doing something....

Reactions: 3
She’s doing another launch! Quite frankly at this point it is just a fast fashion brand and there’s such a rehearsed comment about how they don’t have faulty leggings in the comments
726FC13B-3AC2-43DB-918D-ED4A2EA7EFE2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another article has been written about game changing tala and grace are.
she actually uses the phrase “fast fashion brands can move beyond greenwashing” 👀 👀
And they also refer to it as a sustainable lifestyle brand, not activewear brand. She is literally gonna turn tala into a supermarket outlet selling anything she can whack name on

also says she has been conceptualising this for over 2 years because she couldn’t support other brands ethics, but was still doing ads with Gymshark??? Another classic GraceFib (she’ll probs go back and delete half her old instas soon so she can’t be called out on things like this)

Attachments

• Wow
Someone commented this in the comments and they said it’s Been in the works for months
Yeah but there’s still no actual need for them to launch it and have people working in the warehouses, packing deliveries and then delivery drivers out and about.

also getting really fed up of the “it’s been getting planned for months” excuse whenever anyone brings up how many launches the have. If that is true (which it obviously is, I know clothes don’t appear by magic with no planning) but there’s no reason they can’t collaborate on restocks and launches. It actually works against them. If you’ve been planning so meticulously for months then why are you bringing things out within a fortnight of each other instead of combining. Just because it’s been planned in advance doesn’t make having double the deliveries, and double the hysteria is sustainable.

I was going to do this but they had replied in a comment to someone saying the same thing that they've donated 10,000 products and counting to front line staff. So at least they're doing something....
I emailed them and they didn't care, just tried to push the donating to NHS staff thing. Which is what they should be advertising instead of sending things to influencers.

Reactions: 1
Imagine being roasted like this on your own tweet

View attachment 114541
this is hilarious omg

also Grace has definitely posted in the past about lifting people up/not tearing others down etc but is encouraging people to take the piss out of others on this tweet?? I don't have a problem with mocking people (clearly or I wouldn't have this account) but she's such a vocal 'women supporting women' type person I'm surprised she would post this publicly

New member, hello 👋🏻
I just had to make an account and express my utter rage at TALA. I’ve already had two pairs of leggings from there that has to be re stitched after three / four wears which is obviously unacceptable and goes against their whole ‘sustainability’ movement. Anyway, I ordered the Ava trackies that launched last week and got them today and I am PISSED. They’re completely see through and are nothing like they were advertised to be on their Instagram account. False advertisement and constant disappointment is one thing BUT to also charge their customers for returns? Absolutely get to duck. I am done with the whole brand and Grace Beverley is just a money grabbing witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New member, hello 👋🏻
I just had to make an account and express my utter rage at TALA. I’ve already had two pairs of leggings from there that has to be re stitched after three / four wears which is obviously unacceptable and goes against their whole ‘sustainability’ movement. Anyway, I ordered the Ava trackies that launched last week and got them today and I am PISSED. They’re completely see through and are nothing like they were advertised to be on their Instagram account. False advertisement and constant disappointment is one thing BUT to also charge their customers for returns? Absolutely get to duck. I am done with the whole brand and Grace Beverley is just a money grabbing witch.
Welcome to the Tattle family, I can assure you that this thread will bring you enlightment. Enjoy your stay ❤

Reactions: 1
She's going above and beyond to defend herself sharing that Ted talks productivity tip so why bother asking what absurd things people have heard if your ultimate opinion is that it was "quite a specific tip" and only intended for people who struggle with this specific "working from home" issue (taken from her tweets). Surely you can just say everyone's tips are specific and its peoples choice to follow them or not, therefore no one's tips can be absurd if they work for someone? Like what was the point in her asking the question if it wasn't to laugh at someone's content

Reactions: 10
She's going above and beyond to defend herself sharing that Ted talks productivity tip so why bother asking what absurd things people have heard if your ultimate opinion is that it was "quite a specific tip" and only intended for people who struggle with this specific "working from home" issue (taken from her tweets). Surely you can just say everyone's tips are specific and its peoples choice to follow them or not, therefore no one's tips can be absurd if they work for someone? Like what was the point in her asking the question if it wasn't to laugh at someone's content
Because it should be illegal to call kween Grace out on anything.

Grace asked, girl answered.

No need whatsoever for Grace to get angry, like she always says herself ‘if you don’t like it, scroll past’.

She really has a chip on her shoulder

it must have hurt that over 300 ppl agree with the girl. We can expect a ‘be kind’ quote/ post soon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.