Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the TALA fans raging on their latest post because they sold out within two minutes AGAIN 😂 I just don’t get how they do it! What’s the point in them making a huge deal out of a new launch if they know they’re going to sell out in less than 5 minutes and disappointment a majority that didn’t get the things they wanted? Absolute JOKEEEE

Reactions: 4
All the TALA fans raging on their latest post because they sold out within two minutes AGAIN 😂 I just don’t get how they do it! What’s the point in them making a huge deal out of a new launch if they know they’re going to sell out in less than 5 minutes and disappointment a majority that didn’t get the things they wanted? Absolute JOKEEEE
it’s 100% a marketing ploy to try make it seem like this elite brand
I won’t pretend to be a sustainability expert but imo the most sustainable thing is to have a smaller range of products that are in stock on the site do that people have time to think and make sensible buying decisions when they’re in a position to do so. Instead of making people race to the payment screen shoving whatever they can in their bag

also a lot of people saying that when they were paying things would get taken out your bag which is ridiculous. If I was trying to buy four things I probably wouldn’t mind paying a delivery. But if 3 of them got snatched out my basket and I ended up paying delivery for just a headband I’d be fuming

Reactions: 11
Anyone else kind of irked by the (not so) humble brag on her story about B_ND sales - doesn't seem very professional to me

Reactions: 13
Anyone else kind of irked by the (not so) humble brag on her story about B_ND sales - doesn't seem very professional to me
Just seems so tacky 😬 Especially considering how many families and businesses are struggling at this time. I get being proud of the success but I don’t know many companies that would post their revenue on Insta..

Reactions: 12
Just seems so tacky 😬 Especially considering how many families and businesses are struggling at this time. I get being proud of the success but I don’t know many companies that would post their revenue on Insta..
I follow an illustrator on IG who set up her entire business (online shop) herself since she was 16, ran it all throughout uni and went full time after she graduated. She posted the other day that her latest launch got 10k in sales and I literally felt over the moon for her. I can't put my finger on exactly why but I don't get the same tacky feeling from her as I did from Grace even though its a similar thing? Maybe it's just one of those things where when you start to dislike someone everything they do becomes annoying!

Reactions: 6
I follow an illustrator on IG who set up her entire business (online shop) herself since she was 16, ran it all throughout uni and went full time after she graduated. She posted the other day that her latest launch got 10k in sales and I literally felt over the moon for her. I can't put my finger on exactly why but I don't get the same tacky feeling from her as I did from Grace even though its a similar thing? Maybe it's just one of those things where when you start to dislike someone everything they do becomes annoying!
5C66308E-5A61-4477-8080-AD4C9F08762F.jpeg

this is why, she’s not humble, she brags and likes tweets of ppl bending down to the queen. Whilst letting her minions attack anybody that has an opinion that differs to hers.

Also would love to reply to this tweet saying. Okay: Step 1 Get rich parents, Step 2 learn to bend the truth on social media & omg you’re now so successful😍

Reactions: 17
So unbelievably tacky. People worldwide are struggling with money and losing jobs due to the pandemic. Can’t she read the bloody room? She is truly in a world of her own

Reactions: 9
Doesn't B_ND earning over £4million mean they can't claim they're a small business anymore?

Reactions: 6
More likely because she actually started the company herself and built it up herself. Grace has done FA to build up her company. Mummy and Daddy funded it, she employed people to run it for her, she watched the money roll in and went on holiday for months on end. If you're really starting up your own business you don't leave it for months on end to party with your mates.

Reactions: 4
More likely because she actually started the company herself and built it up herself. Grace has done FA to build up her company. Mummy and Daddy funded it, she employed people to run it for her, she watched the money roll in and went on holiday for months on end. If you're really starting up your own business you don't leave it for months on end to party with your mates.
Yeh exactly usually people starting a business end up putting their social lives etc totally on hold for ages!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the few stories a couple of days ago where Grace was in the Shreddy community bit? And everyone there was like "omgggg Grace my queen!!!!" or similar. It just really highlighted to me how reliant her companies are on having Grace as their figurehead and her fans as their customers.

I applaud her (well, probably Genflow :ROFLMAO:) for having the sense to set up businesses rather than just continue down the #ad influencer path. However, she has monumentally fucked up by not distancing herself from those companies and it'll show when she starts to lose popularity. Particularly since the products themselves (especially Tala) aren't great. Influencers don't last forever and, at some point, the quality of the products will need to take over as the selling point. I'd actually be really interested to see how (or if) Grace ever manages to distance herself personally from the companies.

Reactions: 5
Tala swim is definitely incoming. Grace shared a pic on insta and someone asked where her bikini from. A girl tagged a brand for the bottoms and from grace said no they’re not but didn’t correct. Looked on the site though and they are exactly the same though haha and grace will be 5x the price

Also is it just me that thinks it looks bizzare that she fake tans in a bandeau and always posts pics in a triangle bikini

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Tala swim is definitely incoming. Grace shared a pic on insta and someone asked where her bikini from. A girl tagged a brand for the bottoms and from grace said no they’re not but didn’t correct. Looked on the site though and they are exactly the same though haha and grace will be 5x the price

Also is it just me that thinks it looks bizzare that she fake tans in a bandeau and always posts pics in a triangle bikini
Someone needs to tell her she can fake tan her boobs that looks awful

also, does anyone else think her face always looks puffy? Every time I see a photo her face just looks sore and swollen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.