Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member, hello šŸ‘‹šŸ»
I just had to make an account and express my utter rage at TALA. Iā€™ve already had two pairs of leggings from there that has to be re stitched after three / four wears which is obviously unacceptable and goes against their whole ā€˜sustainabilityā€™ movement. Anyway, I ordered the Ava trackies that launched last week and got them today and I am PISSED. Theyā€™re completely see through and are nothing like they were advertised to be on their Instagram account. False advertisement and constant disappointment is one thing BUT to also charge their customers for returns? Absolutely get to duck. I am done with the whole brand and Grace Beverley is just a money grabbing witch.
Hi there, I've been encouraging people who aren't happy to escalate this to trading standards with evidence of what was advertised! The more people who take it higher, the more Tala might actually change their business practices.

Reactions: 6
Because it should be illegal to call kween Grace out on anything.

Grace asked, girl answered.

No need whatsoever for Grace to get angry, like she always says herself ā€˜if you donā€™t like it, scroll pastā€™.

She really has a chip on her shoulder

it must have hurt that over 300 ppl agree with the girl. We can expect a ā€˜be kindā€™ quote/ post soon šŸ˜‚
Wow it's actually so embarrassing how defensive she got, I didn't even have the energy to read all her justifications/responses lol just take it as a joke and laugh it off....jeez

Reactions: 3
She's going above and beyond to defend herself sharing that Ted talks productivity tip so why bother asking what absurd things people have heard if your ultimate opinion is that it was "quite a specific tip" and only intended for people who struggle with this specific "working from home" issue (taken from her tweets). Surely you can just say everyone's tips are specific and its peoples choice to follow them or not, therefore no one's tips can be absurd if they work for someone? Like what was the point in her asking the question if it wasn't to laugh at someone's content
I just looked at her replies and wow thereā€™s a lot of them. Her passive aggressive emojis and overuse of the word ā€œgenuineā€ really grates on me though. Seems like itā€™s the new ā€œhey lovely!ā€

Reactions: 3
I just looked at her replies and wow thereā€™s a lot of them. Her passive aggressive emojis and overuse of the word ā€œgenuineā€ really grates on me though. Seems like itā€™s the new ā€œhey lovely!ā€
It took her about 20 tweets to defend herself from 1 short tweet šŸ˜‚ god how does she even pretend to know anything about productivity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is it with youtubers not understanding you have a break because you have been working and being productive & are fuelling yourself (mentally, physically) to start again

ruby granger is the same, it has to be 24/7 productivity & learning & girl bossing, let people who have actual jobs have their lunch break without some jumped up business owner seemingly talking down to them because theyā€™d rather watch Netflix than flaming ted talks

Reactions: 15
What is it with youtubers not understanding you have a break because you have been working and being productive & are fuelling yourself (mentally, physically) to start again

ruby granger is the same, it has to be 24/7 productivity & learning & girl bossing, let people who have actual jobs have their lunch break without some jumped up business owner seemingly talking down to them because theyā€™d rather watch Netflix than flaming ted talks
All influencers speak about being a ā€˜girlbossā€™ and how hard they work. Watch ted talks in your lunchbreak bla bla bla

When actually they never work as hard as people with a ā€˜normalā€™ job.
I donā€™t see many nurses who have the time to send 20 tweets during the day (doubt it was Graceā€™s lunchtime as she would have been watching a ted talk if it was)

so all this talk about working hard and grafting 24/7 when they actually barely do anything productive during those hours

Reactions: 20

And you could literally be watching a Ted Talk on anything, it doesn't mean you're actually learning/being productive. If I've been working all morning the last thing I want to do is put on something that I have to think about during my lunch. I wanna chill and eat something undisturbed.

Reactions: 10
New poster here - used to watch her fitness videos a couple of years ago and hadn't thought about her til my sister mentioned some leggings she'd paid a fortune for that were awful quality. Why's she kicking off about someone criticising her productivity tips on twitter? She literally tweeted asking for people to take the p out of productivity tips they'd heard! But of course now she's the victim and all her fans are going on about how this girl should have kept her opinion to herself and "just ignored" the tip if it didn't help her... Whilst they've all replied to Grace's original tweet complaining about tips other people have given... Honestly question some people's intelligence sometimes.

New poster here - used to watch her fitness videos a couple of years ago and hadn't thought about her til my sister mentioned some leggings she'd paid a fortune for that were awful quality. Why's she kicking off about someone criticising her productivity tips on twitter? She literally tweeted asking for people to take the p out of productivity tips they'd heard! But of course now she's the victim and all her fans are going on about how this girl should have kept her opinion to herself and "just ignored" the tip if it didn't help her... Whilst they've all replied to Grace's original tweet complaining about tips other people have given... Honestly question some people's intelligence sometimes.
I've said this before but people who blindly follow influencers have zero critical thinking skills. It is possible to like someone/enjoy their content without agreeing with everything they do/say. But in the world of an influencer, anyone who challenges you is a hater. Their fans learn to kiss their arse constantly and fight their social media battles for them without realising how much of a sheep they look like.

Iā€™ve left a review on trust pilot about my experiences with TALA. At least it shouldnā€™t be removed unlike the lengthy comment I put on one of TALAā€™s post on Instagram yesterday did šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Iā€™ve left a review on trust pilot about my experiences with TALA. At least it shouldnā€™t be removed unlike the lengthy comment I put on one of TALAā€™s post on Instagram yesterday did šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I canā€™t stand how frequently they delete comments and block people for sharing experiences and deny it ā€œoh your comment went missingā€ like when they were getting loads of refund emails to customer service and responded with ā€œemails have genuinely been getting deleted out of of accountā€

emails donā€™t just delete
Comments donā€™t just delete

Reactions: 12
I canā€™t stand how frequently they delete comments and block people for sharing experiences and deny it ā€œoh your comment went missingā€ like when they were getting loads of refund emails to customer service and responded with ā€œemails have genuinely been getting deleted out of of accountā€

emails donā€™t just delete
Comments donā€™t just delete
I know right! They must think their following is extremely thick to believe that šŸ„“ I absolutely cringe at the customer service team. The ā€˜hunā€™, ā€˜babeā€™ names just make me so mad and itā€™s patronising as duck šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately, depending on their trustpilot ā€˜packageā€™ they might be able to still delete it....
I work in marketing and was told to look into trustpilot and I donā€™t trust them....

Also you can buy trustpilot reviews...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Grace has liked this tweet on Twitter, and she honestly lives on another planet. This could not sum up Tala more

Reactions: 1
So
I posted or attempted to post in the grace fit group both posts rejected
Could you do a fake positive post and then as soon as itā€™s approved amend it with the truth? šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚. (And of course add the disclaimer that you had to lie to get the post approved šŸ™„)

Reactions: 1
E1A7DB69-33E3-48DC-B43C-D4DDB6EC25CA.png

If you need to write 28 pages as the girl boss youā€™re doing something VERY wrong...

The only time when something longer than 2 pages is good is when youā€™re at uni and need to hit the word count. After that (in the normal real working world) nobody cares to read more than 2 pages max.

Plus she could have got one of her minions who work for her to do itItā€™s not exactly productive is it

Reactions: 8
View attachment 116296
If you need to write 28 pages as the girl boss youā€™re doing something VERY wrong...

The only time when something longer than 2 pages is good is when youā€™re at uni and need to hit the word count. After that (in the normal real working world) nobody cares to read more than 2 pages max.

Plus she could have got one of her minions who work for her to do itItā€™s not exactly productive is it
Also who gets to cut back on their job when they choose to do a course? Surely you do it AROUND your job? Yet more evidence sheā€™s playing at being a girlboss (hate that word) and not actually doing work that matters in a significant way if she can keep taking these breaks from her job.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.