Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats probably why she’s so tit at customer service. She’s never had to be nice to anybody. Everything always came on a gold plate. She’s probably never heard the saying: ‘customer is king’ or ‘customer is always right’
The entitlement jumps out. It’s just so wrong

Reactions: 3
The entitlement jumps out. It’s just so wrong
And don’t get me wrong, we ALL make mistakes.
She just refuses to own up to any of them. That is her biggest mistake. So Grace honey/babe/lovely , LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

And for the love of god tell your social media ppl to not use pet names, its condisending.

Reactions: 11
Yewj
And don’t get me wrong, we ALL make mistakes.
She just refuses to own up to any of them. That is her biggest mistake. So Grace honey/babe/lovely , LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

And for the love of god tell your social media ppl to not use pet names, its condisending.
yeah I agree with this she seems to think she’s perfect

Yeah if I have to see her customer team say “check your dms babe” one more time, how about you check your company babe.

The worst part is that if someone slightly critiques it’s like “IT’S A SMALL START UP BUSINESS THERE’S BOUND TO BE TEETHING PROBLEMS”

Then to forbes and media etc it’s all “woo look how great we are, sold this much stock, made this many millions”

all while customers are having to pay to return their tit. I feel like it’s a type of fraud the products demonstrated on Instagram to what people receive. Tala is just a glorified wish.com

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs she’s now pretending to ‘support’ small local businesses with her new fossils all over her stories on every account. Too bad I had to find out he’s your sister’s boyfriend... But you didnt want to mention that did you?
She mentions it in her stories x

Anyone see this tweet she posted last night? I was so shocked! How rude!! Her and Yasmin were 'best buds' a few years back, and now for her to drag her on social media? Sooo rude! All she had to do was privately message her and change the netflix password? So much for a 'boss babe caring about everyones mental health' so gross

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone see this tweet she posted last night? I was so shocked! How rude!! Her and Yasmin were 'best buds' a few years back, and now for her to drag her on social media? Sooo rude! All she had to do was privately message her and change the netflix password? So much for a 'boss babe caring about everyones mental health' so gross
I didn’t know if she was been serious or not with this tweet!

Reactions: 1
I've just posted a comment asking why they have edited their Instagram promo pic of the leggings, and only have the real pic with the obvious pocket lining on their website. It was gone in seconds so they're either on the ball deleting anything negative or they've got a manual filter on for words like 'edited'.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is so upsetting and disgusting! A food company chooses to send bunch of free meals to someone that without a doubt has no problem paying for their own food, rather than donating it to families in need. I really hope the companies will eventually wake up and realize sending freebies to influencers is really not doing them any justice. Shame on you Bol!
0AAF4F9F-A930-4A55-B78E-94952735F819.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This is so upsetting and disgusting! A food company chooses to send bunch of free meals to someone that without a doubt has no problem paying for their own food, rather than donating it to families in need. I really hope the companies will eventually wake up and realize sending freebies to influencers is really not doing them any justice. Shame on you Bol! View attachment 113367
all this does is assure me not to use bol ever .... good companies are donating to nhs etc.. and they are sending to people with loads of money. ridiculous

Reactions: 13
It’s a shame as I really like their stuff but that’s put me right off them....could have been donated to people a lot more in need/deserving

Reactions: 5
How can she say she's 'happy to support' but put #adgifted in the corner lmao. Pay for them yourself and gift the gifted stuff to someone who really needs it. Or if logisitically that isn't possible donate the equivalent amount of money to a food bank

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.