Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reviews on Facebook are just as bad as Trustpilot. I can honestly say I've never had a pair of gym leggings tear on me, and that's including one's I've owned for 3-4 years. How is she getting away with this?!
It's a joke. If it wasn't her company it would have gone bust by now because of all the faulty products. As long as her dumb fangirls keep buying the products, she'll keep making more.

Reactions: 3
I do have a pair of her leggings and I’ve found the quality to be pretty good but I think it’s because I bought them in the very first batch. Since then I would imagine, to increase profit margins, they’ve adjusted the materials and that’s why they are ripping. I wear and wash them 1/2 per week as I tend to wear them for leg workouts and they are as good as when I first got them.

I guess she realised that she could offer poorer quality goods at the same price and still pay for all those renovations. But she’s so different to Gymshark, right? Lol

Reactions: 4
This might have been mentioned before, but for om the reviews I’ve read, people are being charged delivery and return postage on leggings that rip after wearing them once. It’s clearly not a new or one-off issue given the number of complaints. Surely the only people stupid enough to buy these leggings after hearing all the bad stuff about them are the Grace fans, meaning her whole boss businesswoman brand is nothing more than merch.

Also, how the duck can she continue to do this? Sending out faulty goods and then making your customers (most of which are young/students) pay to send them back and beg for a refund from your crappy customer service team? No normal person’s conscience would let them do that, plus it’s hardly sustainable is it:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
This might have been mentioned before, but for om the reviews I’ve read, people are being charged delivery and return postage on leggings that rip after wearing them once. It’s clearly not a new or one-off issue given the number of complaints. Surely the only people stupid enough to buy these leggings after hearing all the bad stuff about them are the Grace fans, meaning her whole boss businesswoman brand is nothing more than merch.

Also, how the duck can she continue to do this? Sending out faulty goods and then making your customers (most of which are young/students) pay to send them back and beg for a refund from your crappy customer service team? No normal person’s conscience would let them do that, plus it’s hardly sustainable is it:rolleyes:
Yeah I think if you order and have to return them you're out of pocket by £10!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think if you order and have to return them you're out of pocket by £10!!
The fact that she's bought that huge house and is spending god knows how much on renovating it just makes this so much worse. I'm fed up of her playing the "sustainable start-up" card - yes, businesses can have teething problems, but she really shouldn't be leaving so many customers £10 out of pocket for known problems.

The fact that she's bought that huge house and is spending god knows how much on renovating it just makes this so much worse. I'm fed up of her playing the "sustainable start-up" card - yes, businesses can have teething problems, but she really shouldn't be leaving so many customers £10 out of pocket for known problems.
Her sustainability is the fakest thing about her. To be honest I'm not even convinced she's actually vegan any more, at least not in private anyway. I think she jumped onto the sustainability bandwagon because it was popular. If you compare her content to someone like Madeleine Olivia they're worlds apart. Grace doesn't practice what she preaches and definitely did NOT rescue/adopt that puppy.

A vegan who cares about animal welfare with a designer dog doesn't add up, a "sustainable queen" launching product after product doesn't add up. NOTHING this girl does adds up: she is a great big scammer.

Reactions: 10
I called the fake vegan crap as soon as she mentioned it... I knew it was just a trend and would niche her down a bit more than "just another gymshark athlete"

I called the fake vegan crap as soon as she mentioned it... I knew it was just a trend and would niche her down a bit more than "just another gymshark athlete"
I used to admire her for being vegan until she became super preachy. Maybe someone told her she wasn't doing the appearance of the vegan community any favours and she decided to stop posting about her diet? Either that or she legitimately isn't vegan any more.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster!

I decided to conduct an experiment on her Instagram for TALA.
I went through each of her posts from the last week and noted down the number of complaints (not answering DMs, not answering emails, not receiving packages, faulty items etc) and I found that it averaged around 10% of comments were complaints

16 hours ago they posted an image, there were 42 total comments and 10 of those were complaints (around 23%)
30th Jan's post had 80 comments and 10 of those were complaints (around 12.5%)
29th Jan's post had 154 comments and 23 of those were complaints (around 15%)

The point of my probably useless post is that every single image that is put on Instagram has at least a complaint about her shocking customer service team. The same reply is given each time and I doubt they ever get a reply via DM and email. For such a great businesswoman, you would think the customer service would be rectified first...

Reactions: 13

I went through each of her posts from the last week and noted down the number of complaints (not answering DMs, not answering emails, not receiving packages, faulty items etc) and I found that it averaged around 10% of comments were complaints

16 hours ago they posted an image, there were 42 total comments and 10 of those were complaints (around 23%)

The point of my probably useless post is that every single image that is put on Instagram has at least a complaint about her shocking customer service team. The same reply is given each time and I doubt they ever get a reply via DM and email. For such a great businesswoman, you would think the customer service would be rectified first...
i just don't get what her plan is here - how many times can she launch ahitty products wirh awful customer service before her fan girls get sick of it and stop buying

If they actually replied to the emails then it wouldn't be the case. I'm all for the young female workforce she's going for, but I feel like she has just hired anybody who meets that criteria instead of people who are actually trained/experienced in customer service.

Ok so Grace has been tweeting about getting her "dream job". Um doesn't she already have a job "running" two businesses?

Someone asked if she was becoming prime minister and she said "no but weirdly right direction"......god help us all.

If they actually replied to the emails then it wouldn't be the case. I'm all for the young female workforce she's going for, but I feel like she has just hired anybody who meets that criteria instead of people who are actually trained/experienced in customer service.
Her PA is literally a carbon copy of her: short, blonde, tangoed and vegan (she also complains about the workload of her degree on social media constantly....remind you of anyone?)

Ok so Grace has been tweeting about getting her "dream job". Um doesn't she already have a job "running" two businesses?

Someone asked if she was becoming prime minister and she said "no but weirdly right direction"......god help us all.

Her PA is literally a carbon copy of her: short, blonde, tangoed and vegan (she also complains about the workload of her degree on social media constantly....remind you of anyone?)
I'm so fed up of this "hustle" culture which seems to be what every influencer's going for at the moment. The idea that if you aren't being productive for at least 16 hours a day then you're a waste of space. Of course, they all then preach about self-care and taking breaks but simultaneously complain about how they're so busy and have 3748 jobs. It's especially annoying when, like Grace, they complain about being so unbelievably busy whilst also seeming to have time to go on multiple long holidays, run around London attending brunches with their designer puppies etc etc.

Could it be something to do with the story she posted at Sky (or whatever news channel it was) the other day? Political journalism type direction.

It annoys me because I quite like the idea of Tala (though without all the excessive consumerism and 5000 launches each year) but her execution is just so bad. Maybe she thinks she's above answering customer complaints or queries, but if I had a business that was getting so many bad reviews on social media and Trustpilot, I think I'd focus on that before getting another job.

Reactions: 6
Ok someone on twitter asked if she was the new leader of the labour party and she said yes...

I get that she's joking but also the fangirls going 'OMG yes it's what we need' in the comments have me howling with laughter. Grace can't even run one business successfully let alone an entire political party lol

• Haha
Ok someone on twitter asked if she was the new leader of the labour party and she said yes...

I get that she's joking but also the fangirls going 'OMG yes it's what we need' in the comments have me howling with laughter. Grace can't even run one business successfully let alone an entire political party lol
Can't even run a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is it just me or does Grace's attitude absolutely stink. she's so snarky all the time and weirdly loud about how she's a "hardworking business woman". she just got lucky that she was probably one of the first fitness influencers and had an unobtainable body through genetics which she's made her money off deluding people into thinking they can get it too.
i made the excellent decision to unfollow her off all socials the other month. the vibe she gives off irritates me

Reactions: 17
is it just me or does Grace's attitude absolutely stink. she's so snarky all the time and weirdly loud about how she's a "hardworking business woman". she just got lucky that she was probably one of the first fitness influencers and had an unobtainable body through genetics which she's made her money off deluding people into thinking they can get it too.
i made the excellent decision to unfollow her off all socials the other month. the vibe she gives off irritates me
Her sisters profile came up on my feed - food fitness Fiona and you can see that they are genetically blessed, Fiona’s body is incredible! But she clearly exercises as well and puts in the work which Grace no longer seems to do?

Reactions: 1
Her sisters profile came up on my feed - food fitness Fiona and you can see that they are genetically blessed, Fiona’s body is incredible! But she clearly exercises as well and puts in the work which Grace no longer seems to do?
Grace no longer has a body that would make me go out and buy any of her products to be honest

Grace no longer has a body that would make me go out and buy any of her products to be honest
No and I think she should, it’s why a lot of people followed her initially and to then sell guides, an app, workout clothes etc... it just seems inauthentic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.