Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, she’s hardly recognisable
Not a flattering pic, why does she insist on buying bikinis too small for her? Embrace that you have big boobs and shop somewhere that make them to fit you. Also noticed the brand of bikini she's tagged is based in UAE and offers international shipping.....hardly a sustainable company for the "vegan sustainable girl boss qween" to promote.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Not a flattering pic, why does she insist on buying bikinis too small for her? Embrace that you have big boobs and shop somewhere that make them to fit you. Also noticed the brand of bikini she's tagged is based in UAE and offers international shipping.....hardly a sustainable company for the "vegan sustainable girl boss qween" to promote.
It's annoying because bras are infinitely more comfortable when they actually fit right. No wonder she never wants to wear them if she keeps wearing these badly fitting things.

Or maybe she just doesn't want to admit how much weight she's actually gained in the last year.

Reactions: 3
It's annoying because bras are infinitely more comfortable when they actually fit right. No wonder she never wants to wear them if she keeps wearing these badly fitting things.

Or maybe she just doesn't want to admit how much weight she's actually gained in the last year.
Yeah either don't wear one or wear one that fits. When I gained weight I threw away my old smaller bras/bikinis because they were so uncomfortable and I looked like I was falling out of them. Grace is clinging to hers because it reminds her of a time when she had abs...

Reactions: 1
Yeah either don't wear one or wear one that fits. When I gained weight I threw away my old smaller bras/bikinis because they were so uncomfortable and I looked like I was falling out of them. Grace is clinging to hers because it reminds her of a time when she had abs...
tbh i haven't noticed that she's gained eeight or not... but she has always done this thing eith too small bikini tops i don't get it it is so unflattering!

an all inclusive #gifted holiday in Dubai (i.e a state notorious for how badly they treat women) is hardly in line with her brand, is it?
she has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever

• Angry
Reactions: 12
tbh i haven't noticed that she's gained eeight or not... but she has always done this thing eith too small bikini tops i don't get it it is so unflattering!
Yep she was wearing the teeny tiny triangle bikinis and showing mega side boob when she was gracefit and her page was purely fitness (I briefly followed her a couple of years ago for workout ideas even though I'm old enough to be her mother, stopped way before all the Tala girl boss stuff)

Reactions: 5
She has gained a lot of weight, she's just very good at hiding it/taking photos from good angles. If you compare her face from around Summer 2018 to now, you can see that she's put weight on.

Reactions: 4
an all inclusive #gifted holiday in Dubai (i.e a state notorious for how badly they treat women) is hardly in line with her brand, is it?
she has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever
none of the gleam influencers do, it is totally ridiculous they will all do absolutely anything for money

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find her fake tan SO bad? She looks orange and the contrast with the bleach blonde hair is not a good look

Reactions: 6
Has Grace had her boobs done? If not I need to know where her tit tape is from 😂

F9305A24-7179-434D-ACBC-D3CFB3A92081.jpeg

She has previously said they can vary in size by several cup sizes depending on the time of the month.

The real question is why on earth does she have GREY eyebrows?
Hmm I think that’s the case for a lot of us but they seem to be a completely different shape? And let’s face it we’ve seen plenty of them over the years to be able to say that 😂 I hate to admit it but I think they look great (apart from the tan) and they certainly distract from the grey eyebrows!

Has anyone else seen her latest youtube video launching her supplements? So clearly a cash grab and a lot of the comments are calling out her hypocrisy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.