Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't do any actual work, though, does she? Mummy and Daddy funded her to start her businesses, she's employed people to run them for her. I doubt they'll even notice if she's on holiday.
That is 100% true! I know I would be raging though if my boss buggered off for three weeks while I was slogging away 😂

Reactions: 1
People in her IG comments calling out the similarities in the cutlery to that of Sasstainable (HealthyChefSteph). To be fair, you can't launch these things overnight so no one has copied anyone else, but... interesting to see the dialogue on it. No one will buy two 'sustainable' sets, surely?
You can launch this very quickly. What people don’t realise is the international market is saturated with this tit, all incredibly inexpensive, and you can customise and get your logo stamped for minimal costs. Their markup is around 500%+. People buying this are mugs ....
D920A9E6-D4CE-42CE-8D9D-6EC4A479668D.jpeg
4E91F4F3-0F90-4414-9575-AA17C6117E0F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I am just a couple of years older than grace and while obviously no one has to be completely covered to meet the queen and tbh you can wear whatever the hell you want. I would be embarrassed to be wandering around a formal event with essentially straps of fabric making up the upper part of my dress. You get beautiful formal gowns that aren’t too princessy

Reactions: 3
Waitwaitwaitwait is that pic actually real?? You gotta be shitting me :oops:

What was the event actually for?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Waitwaitwaitwait is that pic actually real?? You gotta be shitting me :oops:

What was the event actually for?
It was the Queen’s Diplomatic Evening Reception. Now I may be a little older than her, but I really think this is inappropriate for such an occasion. She seems so wrapped up in the “I’m a young empowered woman, proud of my body and can wear what I like bubble”, but have a little respect for the event. You could throw all the money you like at this girl, she’d still look like trash. Money don’t buy class obviously.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she also always look like she could do with a good wash? I think this adds to her low class appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was the Queen’s Diplomatic Evening Reception. Now I may be a little older than her, but I really think this is inappropriate for such an occasion. She seems so wrapped up in the “I’m a young empowered woman, proud of my body and can wear what I like bubble”, but have a little respect for the event. You could throw all the money you like at this girl, she’d still look like trash. Money don’t buy class obviously.
I'm 25, a proud feminist, and would never dream of wearing something like that to the White House 💀 The idea is that the focus shouldn't be on you, it should be on the event and the highly respected people you're about to meet. So you dress in a way that's more classy and subdued.

Reactions: 9
Utterly classless. I hate the royals as an institution but even that aside how can she be comfortable and confident in club wear at a formal event ?

Reactions: 10
I'm 25, a proud feminist, and would never dream of wearing something like that to the White House 💀 The idea is that the focus shouldn't be on you, it should be on the event and the highly respected people you're about to meet. So you dress in a way that's more classy and subdued.
You’re absolutely right, she went along to that event with the only intention of the focus being me me me. She went with the “they’ll take what I give them” attitude. She’s incredibly immature and uneducated. She lives in her little bubble and her closed mind can’t process the flip side of the coin. Listening to her response to the election results, in one breath she’s criticising the Cons for spreading hatered, in the next breath calling their voters “idiots”. She posted that in the middle of the night. It’s gone now but not before it was seen. She will be doing nothing but spewing hatered because something she believed in lost. She didn’t believe in Labour because she understood it, she believed in it because everyone in that generation behaved with a herd mentality. She thinks she’s so progressive in her thought process. If this doesn’t prove the opposite I don’t know what does. Sit down and shut up little girl!

Reactions: 1
Genuinely reckon she is posting all the Labour stuff because she knows her target demographic are supporters. Besides, Twitter is it's own echo chamber of JC supporters so she will have appealed to people who have never even heard of her

Reactions: 4
Genuinely reckon she is posting all the Labour stuff because she knows her target demographic are supporters. Besides, Twitter is it's own echo chamber of JC supporters so she will have appealed to people who have never even heard of her
Absolutely 100%. She’s pandering to the herd. Her only concern is her bank balance so she has to keep the herd happy. She’s an unscrupulous opportunist. All she’s achieving is perpetuating hatered.

You can launch this very quickly. What people don’t realise is the international market is saturated with this tit, all incredibly inexpensive, and you can customise and get your logo stamped for minimal costs. Their markup is around 500%+. People buying this are mugs ....
View attachment 63648View attachment 63649
Exactly this! She's not inventing anything new, just sticking a logo on mass produced products. It's branding and she probably thinks her fans are idiots for paying such a premium while she cackles all the way to the bank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.