Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No and I think she should, it’s why a lot of people followed her initially and to then sell guides, an app, workout clothes etc... it just seems inauthentic
Yeah I agree, if you're going to be a fitness influencer I feel like the bare minimum you should do is go to the gym

Reactions: 2
I didnt know who grace was until i came across her thread on here, fitness influencer? I see no muscle what so ever so i dont really understand how shes come so far. Shes also incredibly average looking imo

Reactions: 3
I didnt know who grace was until i came across her thread on here, fitness influencer? I see no muscle what so ever so i dont really understand how shes come so far. Shes also incredibly average looking imo
Mummy and Daddy offering unlimited funding and links to highly influential people to support your businesses and publicity gets you very far indeed.

As others have said this just gets brushed under the carpet but she's had an incredibly privileged life. I think anyone could have done what she did with that money and contacts. She's nothing special, just incredibly privileged.

Reactions: 8
When she started her instagram she was genetically blessed with a slim physique and she did actually work out most days and had toned abs etc. Now she never exercises and had lost all of her muscle, and also decided that orange fake tan, bleach blonde hair, 20 necklaces at a time and talon-like nails would be a great idea. As someone who actually goes to the gym regularly you cannot exercise easily with nails like that, when I started I was forever breaking them so stopped getting acrylics. Further evidence that she definitely does not use the gym any more.

Reactions: 6
When she started her instagram she was genetically blessed with a slim physique and she did actually work out most days and had toned abs etc. Now she never exercises and had lost all of her muscle, and also decided that orange fake tan, bleach blonde hair, 20 necklaces at a time and talon-like nails would be a great idea. As someone who actually goes to the gym regularly you cannot exercise easily with nails like that, when I started I was forever breaking them so stopped getting acrylics. Further evidence that she definitely does not use the gym any more.
same here i go to the gym and ive never seen a woman in the gym that lifts with nails, painting but not acrylics which would very easily snap

I used to really like Grace but I unfollowed her on everything a while ago. She rarely mentions fitness anymore, used to love her workout videos! All she does is brag :rolleyes:

One thing that annoys me the most is that the way she has made her money is kind of questionable?

She basically capitalised on the insecurities that young girls have about their bodies. This whole lifting weights, gymshark, having abs over being stick thin is just another trend rebranded as something healthy but still rests on the premise of women feeling the immense pressure to have a good body. The reason she has her millions is because women are put under so much pressure about their bodies they will happily spend £40 on a guide that contains information which can be found completely free on the internet. The message she was selling Is buy my guide and you will get a body like mine. It’s about selling an ideal, even if that ideal is kind of unobtainable for most(her body is mainly down to genetics). There is nothing empowering about encouraging women to spend money on products that only exist because we make women so concerned about it in the first place.

Secondly, prior to her ‘learning’ about sustainable fashion, she earnt a significant amount of money from promoting highly unethical fast fashion brands. There was a time where every other video was a fast fashion clothing haul. I am not having a dig at her for wearing and shopping at fast fashion stores, unfortunately, we all do it, but rather, the massive promotion and profit she gained from advertising them. Whether she was aware or unaware of the impacts of fast fashion, you would know that it probably isn’t that great to be obtaining massive amounts of cheaply made clothes??? It was clear when she was making those videos that she would never wear the clothes and that they were tit quality, it was all about money money money. Part of the reason she was able to buy a nice million-pound house in London is that she profited from the promotion of highly unethical brands.

Also kind of ironic because according to Wikipedia her granddad's company back in the 80's was found out for offshore tax evasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One thing that annoys me the most is that the way she has made her money is kind of questionable?

She basically capitalised on the insecurities that young girls have about their bodies. This whole lifting weights, gymshark, having abs over being stick thin is just another trend rebranded as something healthy but still rests on the premise of women feeling the immense pressure to have a good body. The reason she has her millions is because women are put under so much pressure about their bodies they will happily spend £40 on a guide that contains information which can be found completely free on the internet. The message she was selling Is buy my guide and you will get a body like mine. It’s about selling an ideal, even if that ideal is kind of unobtainable for most(her body is mainly down to genetics). There is nothing empowering about encouraging women to spend money on products that only exist because we make women so concerned about it in the first place.

Secondly, prior to her ‘learning’ about sustainable fashion, she earnt a significant amount of money from promoting highly unethical fast fashion brands. There was a time where every other video was a fast fashion clothing haul. I am not having a dig at her for wearing and shopping at fast fashion stores, unfortunately, we all do it, but rather, the massive promotion and profit she gained from advertising them. Whether she was aware or unaware of the impacts of fast fashion, you would know that it probably isn’t that great to be obtaining massive amounts of cheaply made clothes??? It was clear when she was making those videos that she would never wear the clothes and that they were tit quality, it was all about money money money. Part of the reason she was able to buy a nice million-pound house in London is that she profited from the promotion of highly unethical brands.

Also kind of ironic because according to Wikipedia her granddad's company back in the 80's was found out for offshore tax evasion.
what was his companyy?

TALA.png

TALA have now claimed their TrustPilot page after ignoring it for over 8 months. This means they are able to reply back to reviews and contact the reviewers privately.

Seems to me like damage limitation as 57% of the reviews are now 'poor' or 'bad', and it's one of the first results that show up when you search for the company.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 80826

TALA have now claimed their TrustPilot page after ignoring it for over 8 months. This means they are able to reply back to reviews and contact the reviewers privately.

Seems to me like damage limitation as 57% of the reviews are now 'poor' or 'bad', and it's one of the first results that show up when you search for the company.
Yeah, why now? Especially cause Grace is flying off somewhere today.

Yeah she used to do NUMEROUS hauls for unethical, unsustainable products. That's why I find her massively hypocritical. Also, shopping sustainably isn't possible for everyone as it is often not cheap, the same goes for following a vegan diet. But Grace wouldn't understand this as she's always been wealthy. Also, her products are NOT affordable in the slightest. They're pretty much on a par with the gymshark pricing and the returns process and shipping costs are both more expensive with TALA. Also didn't understand why she did a black friday sale for B/ND and not with TALA, claiming that it wasn't ethical to do black friday?

Reactions: 6
The TALA trustpilot page is still unclaimed by the business itself so it would appear that they are just choosing to ignore it.
I think until people start massively calling her out on twitter/the GFG group on facebook etc. about the faulty products all her "fangirls" are still going to defend her until the ends of the earth, something I find weird considering that they aren't friends with her and don't know her at all.
I made two whole videos about how Tala has done so poorly and Grace is complicit in deleting comments from the FB group and the Insta. Those videos are at least 6 months old now and I still get comments regularly about how I'm a hater and she is trying to live her dream. But there are also a ton of comments about how other customers have had faulty products and terrible customer service. People won't believe it until it happens to them I guess...

I made two whole videos about how Tala has done so poorly and Grace is complicit in deleting comments from the FB group and the Insta. Those videos are at least 6 months old now and I still get comments regularly about how I'm a hater and she is trying to live her dream. But there are also a ton of comments about how other customers have had faulty products and terrible customer service. People won't believe it until it happens to them I guess...
what is your account? woyld be interested to watch!

Their latest post really makes it obvious how many comments they delete. 16 hour old post has over 200 comments, but most of their posts have around 50 comments. Why would anyone trust a brand that is trying to hide and ignore the issues they have by deleting and blocking people?

Reactions: 1
Their latest post really makes it obvious how many comments they delete. 16 hour old post has over 200 comments, but most of their posts have around 50 comments. Why would anyone trust a brand that is trying to hide and ignore the issues they have by deleting and blocking people?
Because most of Grace's fans are stupid. I can't wait for the day they all realise how bad her products are and stop funding her bullshit by buying them.

anyone else think she looks completely drunk/stoned in her latest insta pic?! i dont know why she would post that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.