Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man they are doing some proper damage control in the comments lol, shes bricking it

Reactions: 17
So glad I always evaded paying my tv license when I lived in the uk if they’re going to censor all of my comments, bleeping wankers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to hear that happened to you!! I am so scared at night because we got broken into a few times (not a londoner but live in another big town) and once I came down to get a glass of water and there was a FACE LOOKING THROUGH THE KITCHEN WINDOW. I screamed the house down. We've moved to a nicer area now but I am really nervous about getting French doors installed for this reason and I am obsessed with drawing the curtains at night 😂
off topic but this is my biggest fear hahahahaha jesus looking out the window and actually seeing someone there rather than just imagining they’re there 😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
Her PR team work bleeping wonders getting her all these random articles and features. Shame they can’t manage the content she puts out herself

if you don’t watch- her tips are find a niche (I assume is vegan and sustainability for grace but she’s failing at both of them 🥴)
Avoid mass markets- not sure how using love islanders in your marketing strategy is doing this but ok lol.

2. Create consistent content online- hook in your free gullible customers by providing content and then they’re sat ready to buy your products

3. Tell your story- show the human behind the business. Weird because graceso story puts people off her brand. She goes on about being relatable blah blah but then shows off a Bentley. Another hypocrites piece of advice

4. Collaborate with small brands or people to get bigger audiences. Cough Jordan woods, another fab business decision by grace

5. Experiment. Shreddy app is a hero product.
pleeease can someone add this in the comments of the vid 😫😫😫

I can still see them all
I’m not even joking I was reading through a conversation where someone commented about her mum being a millionaire and tried to like one of the comments and it wouldnt work, refreshed the page and they’d all gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not even joking I was reading through a conversation where someone commented about her mum being a millionaire and tried to like one of the comments and it wouldnt work, refreshed the page and they’d all gone.
I've literally just liked it! That's so weird

Reactions: 1
OH MY I’ve been blocked. Lil old me didn’t think I’d ever come this far in life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Woiiii 🥴🥴
D3C5A9CA-1A27-480F-B34F-72DE315E0CE5.png
82E628F5-9937-4D2E-B292-277698C0B4F0.png

Wot a sad bleep saying she had no family help, nahh those 100s of thousands they spent on your education didn’t help at all

I can’t believe Ive tricked her into responding to old ceo of woke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Woiiii 🥴🥴View attachment 290431View attachment 290432

Wot a sad bleep saying she had no family help, nahh those 100s of thousands they spent on your education didn’t help at all

omg SHE REPLIED for once??? I am waiting in anticipation hoping she doesn't block and continues the conversation

also when has she ever publicly admitted she's privileged or acknowledged her families money?

Reactions: 22
Woiiii 🥴🥴View attachment 290431View attachment 290432

I’m creasing at her being tricked into replying to you 😂 the fact she says you’re just looking for tit to be angry about is maddening, like she genuinely can’t fathom what she’s done wrong. (You do the Lord’s work with that insta btw)

I left a pretty long comment about her background using my finsta, it was all true lol, and they deleted it???!! I put it back so we’ll see what happens 🤷‍♀️ can’t keep everyone quiet

Reactions: 23
Shes not replied yet, I assume shes probably crying to someone about how shes such a good person and doesn’t deserve all the unfair ‘hate’ that she gets. Boohooo oh well, I wouldn’t reply either if someone sparked me out as badly as that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gets so incredibly defensive, this will be her down fall. Because one day she will be dragged to filth and she won’t know how she got there

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.