Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean don’t click on their ads! The more people who click = less cost per click
Neither of these are quite right, I work in marketing and spend upward of 10k a month on pay per click ads.

A wider/more broad audience usually means cheaper. But it’s all relative, for example pushing ads to directors & rich ppl costs more than students for example. It also depends how much competition there is, they can only show a certain amounts of ads before fb/inta loses ppl’s interest. More competition =more expensive ads.

Cost will even vary based on the brand’s followers/quality. The better your brand the cheaper the ads, as fb wants to serve good ads to their audience.

So really we dont know how much they cost. But by all means click alllll the ads as it costs them. More clicks dont really take the price of them down.

But be aware, clicks arent that expensive, my best guess would be their ads cost them £0.50 a click. (This is a guess, I work in b2b and not fitness)

Reactions: 10
I’d love for a serious athlete to review TALA honestly (like someone whose occupation is fitness, not fitness influencing) .. because I imagine they’d probably hate it. the one pair of shorts I got from them had the worst fabric and were so uncomfortable.
I would love for someone like Natascha Oceane to do one, especially as they did a video together before

Reactions: 13
She’s probably rebranded the bands as she knows only her die hard fans will buy them like how people rebought the exact same bands when it went from grace fit to bnd

Reactions: 3
Ok im pissed i just got charged £24.99 for shreddy when i cancelled my subscription through the app store months ago! 😡 it is not clear anywhere that you have to log in online and cancel your subscription. No other app does that (that i have cancelled a subscription from previously) they obviously make it difficult to cancel so they can catch people out! I already bit the bullet once cos i didnt cancel in time so that was my fault but now ive paid 24.99 THREE times and i only ever did one work out £75.97 for one work out 🥴 what a bargain! Ive raised a ticket with customer service team but sure ill just get told to f off in a round about way

Ok i already got a response like are they joking? Who uses their website once they’ve got the app? Im sure i joined from a swipe up on graces story as well, so that must have taken me to the website and not the app store but i dont remember!
I guess this will be a charge back then! Like who has £25 spare at the moment to spend on an app they have used once and thought they’d cancelled the subscription correctly 😥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ok im pissed i just got charged £24.99 for shreddy when i cancelled my subscription through the app store months ago! 😡 it is not clear anywhere that you have to log in online and cancel your subscription. No other app does that (that i have cancelled a subscription from previously) they obviously make it difficult to cancel so they can catch people out! I already bit the bullet once cos i didnt cancel in time so that was my fault but now ive paid 24.99 THREE times and i only ever did one work out £75.97 for one work out 🥴 what a bargain! Ive raised a ticket with customer service team but sure ill just get told to f off in a round about way

Ok i already got a response like are they joking? Who uses their website once they’ve got the app? Im sure i joined from a swipe up on graces story as well, so that must have taken me to the website and not the app store but i dont remember!
I guess this will be a charge back then! Like who has £25 spare at the moment to spend on an app they have used once and thought they’d cancelled the subscription correctly 😥
Absolutely bleeping tit company. They know damn well people won’t remember they signed up via their website because it’s not the norm these days. It’s disgraceful to not refund people who made this mistake. Surely they only allow sign ups via the web in the first place because they know it’s harder to cancel. Legal or not this is a bleeping scam. I know I’ve said it before but it needs saying again, Grace is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Absolutely bleeping tit company. They know damn well people won’t remember they signed up via their website because it’s not the norm these days. It’s disgraceful to not refund people who made this mistake. Surely they only allow sign ups via the web in the first place because they know it’s harder to cancel. Legal or not this is a bleeping scam. I know I’ve said it before but it needs saying again, Grace is a bleep.
omg im glad you agree i thought people were gonna be like ’you should have read the ts and cs’ but like its not clear and like you say who remembers signing up for an app on a website when after you’re subscribed you’ll never visit that website ever again!

Reactions: 14
I find her flexing her trivia knowledge for all her IG followers very cringy. And why is she responding to “haters” publicly, doesn’t she realize these people are just committed to misunderstanding her and it’s not worth her time to respond?? /s

“Jealousy is a disease” her head is so far up her own ass....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I find her flexing her trivia knowledge for all her IG followers very cringy. And why is she responding to “haters” publicly, doesn’t she realize these people are just committed to misunderstanding her and it’s not worth her time to respond?? /s

that postdoesn't even make sense "things I'd rather do inthat time: jealousy is a disease?!

Reactions: 12

That’s such outrageously poor customer service especially at a time like you’ve said where people might not have the £25 to waste on a rubbish app. Hope the chargeback works for you!

Yeah it cringed me out
I didn’t message her but I did think she’d watched before or googled. Why are you randomly filming yourself and just so happen to every question right. Doesn’t sit
That’s such outrageously poor customer service especially at a time like you’ve said where people might not have the £25 to waste on a rubbish app. Hope the chargeback works for you!
she is disgusting at this point. Every time something like this happens I think- imagine grace on Twitter if this had happened to flora 🙄
But she needs your 25£ to go round gifting these non fitness z listers PR boxes

Reactions: 11

It's such a useless comment and so easy to ignore??? She gladly ignores justified DMs about her products ripping and how tit Shreddy is but she HAS to respond to this little minuscule comment?

Of course she's added it as a highlight as well omfg why

Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 09.38.10.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So Shreddy are baiting people to leave positive reviews for the chance to win £200. Surely this cannot be allowed?! I genuinely think that’s disgusting, people who haven’t even tried the app might leave a review or anything. Instead of offering money, how about listening to your reviews and making improvements?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
No I’m actually cringing at this point, why would you make a whole 15 page story of yourself shouting out the answers to UC and put it on insta 😩 I swear she has such a complex about having to prove her intelligence, it makes her end up doing really embarrassing stuff like this. I mean imagine sitting in front of the chase filming yourself shouting answers out, like no lol

Maybe she should stop reading here and start sorting her CS out. Imagine lurking this website (user190 where art thou) and not listening to any of the ‘criticisms’ yawn x bored
You get more insufferable by the day, Grace
Lol she needs to chill with the ego on that story she aint even a z list celeb though, shes literally not even a celeb, she hasn’t even made it onto the alphabet yet

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Jealousy is a disease’ yep agree. But who is jealous of someone so desperate for validation they have to Instagram themselves watching university challenge lol...not many

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know if she ever shared the names of her contractors? That’s a bit crappy even if she isn’t going to do a full house tour dont we think...

Reactions: 1
The UC stories scream ‘I’m insecure validate me pls’
i thought this also, in all my years on social media I’ve never seen anyone film themselves answering questions on a tv show. She’s either googled or rewatched it to get answers right. Just so emshel, Montana and Steph can say to her “you’re such an intelligent queen”.

Maybe she should stop reading here and start sorting her CS out. Imagine lurking this website (user190 where art thou) and not listening to any of the ‘criticisms’ yawn x bored
You get more insufferable by the day, Grace
For a woman who’s so so so so so busy. She has a lot of time to read here and reply to “hateful” comments to her stories. Just say you work 3 hours a day and go

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
she asks questions like this and then cries about ‘hate’ obvs another validation post needed
and should jus do a weekly story post of ‘why do you love me’ oh wait! didn’t she ask when and why people follow her 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Nike Ceo & Ben Francis would never

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say she’d rather people sign up via website as Shreddy then don’t have to pay the App Store fee? Now we know there’s ulterior motives, as always with grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.