Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can we please stop with saying that Grace is autistic. To say that just because she is rude and has favourite colours makes her autistic is just as bad as when people say that because they like things clean/in a particular order they have OCD. Autism is a complex developmental and behavioural disorder. Especially as you seem to use it as an insult towards her and equate being a brat/rude = autism. Let's please move on from that type of discussion as it isn't productive and borders on offensive
Thanks for your concern towards autistic people, but I am an autistic woman myself and I do not need you to be offended on behalf of me.
Go back and read the original post I made where I pointed out the traits that grace has which are consistent with autism, such as her extreme sensitivity to criticism, struggling to be herself and now the fact that she feels distressed by certain colours. These are all traits I also struggle with as an autistic person, which is why I pointed them out, but at NO point did I ever equate being autistic with being a brat and I certainly didn’t suggest that autism makes you a nasty person. You do realise autism doesn’t control your whole personality right?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
View attachment 254759
View attachment 254760

Adding these extremely cringey statements for anyone that may not be on Instagram :)

Also, she added the first story in her "rules" highlights. I went to check thinking "would she really?" and yes... she did. She did really
“Atm I’m working Mondays and Fridays around 12 hours” has Covid messed up my brain- today is Friday. She has literally shown us her 5 hour day. Grace seriously be classing them fitness classes and dinner out in her 12 hour WORKday. HA.

Also says she’s doing these hours to write her book. Hun no sympathy. All brought on yourself for prematurely thinking you were entitled to write a book. No one else could say to their employer- hey can I have 3 days off a week so I can do a Harvard course/ I’m taking 3 days off to write a book.

she honestly thinks she’s the only one with meetings or work. “Meetings” are probably the easiest part of an officey job and the way she constantly brags about attending them just cringed me out. Also reinforces she’s not this productive queen she pretends to be. Jeeez everything is a facade

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I’m not shading her looks and don’t condone that on gossip sites it’s the one thing I don’t agree with
However, I do wish influencers were transparent about what they have and haven’t had done plastic surgery wise
Anyone else just think she looks like a totally different person compared to when she was at uni?
Was having a spy on insta

Attachments

• Wow
I’m sorry but that car is SO ugly, tacky, and so representative of Grace’s taste in everything it’s actually cracking me up 😂

• Haha
Yes she does!!! Remember that devil suit for Halloween? That whole bloody bold red shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh look Grace celebrating a win for a Daily Mail contest when she talks about how much she hates it whilst appearing on it constantly as “Montana’s friend”
Even worse.... it’s not a Daily Mail contest but a contest for THE SUN! The Daily Mail is awful but the Sun is literally on another level. She can’t control winning but don’t celebrate it and post your feature all over Insta? Surely she knows how abhorrent this paper is?

Kind of gross that in the same day as sharing a BLM post on her story, Grace has also shared her feature in the Sun and has taken up a space on a panel meant for underrepresented voices.

For someone so opposed to being performative, she really is quite... performative?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
The dang
Sorry but if your top priority is becoming wealthy you’re not one of the ‘good ones’. If you somehow amassed your wealth through a NPO that’s purpose is to give the money you make to a charity or people that need it then sure. But obsessing over having crazy amounts of personal wealth so you can live a luxurious lifestyle makes you greedy, because NO ONE needs that much money and all it does is great greater disparity of wealth which if she’s truly left wing she would know? Of course everyone would enjoy having more money, but to be that rich and your priority is to become a billionaire? She’s gonna be like Virgil giving £50 to charity out of allll her money. It’s so clear from how she already lives she doesn’t want to make that much money so she can be philanthropic with it, she just wants it sat in assets or her bank account so she can flex and wear designer everything. Like I said of course everyone wants money, but to be that obsessed with becoming a billionaire is inherently unethical, because it requires insane amounts of money you could never actually spend just sat in assets to increase and maintain your wealth rather than giving it causes that need it

Yes money itself doesn’t automatically turn you bad, but obsessing over it does. Because then your net worth becomes more important to you than using your wealth to help others. (And no, when you’re a billionaire giving a small fraction of your money to charity just doesn’t cut it when you have the means to end literal famines)
erous thing about grace is she genuinely believes she deserves that much wealth. She actually thinks she works 500 times harder than the population

thing with philanthropy is- they never donate to the point where it impacts them. It is always just a facade for the extra press coverage we know grace loves. E.g there was a mega song and dance when James Mc’s it donated like 300k to nhs (yes that great), but let’s not pretend he doesn’t have fifty times than in his account. What was he doing with all his wealth before that one good deed. One of the reasons i can’t stand things like children in need is because you have people like terry wogan, a millionaire, being paid to stand on TV and tell us mugs to “just give £10” like it’s nothing at all. normal people will donate to a big charity appeal and then will have to make a sacrifice e.g one less night out, not getting nails done, to budget in the donation. Rich people give thousands to inflate their ego when its money they would’ve never noticed.

fwooper

VIP Member
This is so petty but I guess gripes like this are what these websites are made for - I can’t help but roll my eyes seeing her go out to these tacky Mayfair restaurants every week.

If you aren’t familiar with London, the restaurants that she goes to (Bagatelle, Sexy Fish, Amazonico) are all in the same area and are very expensive overpriced venues which attract Z-list celebrities. You’ll often see paparazzi pics in the Daily Mail of people from Love Island falling out of these exact restaurants... they're kind of club-restaurant hybrids. So it’s no coincidence that her getting friendlier with people like Montana has led to her getting into this lifestyle more. To me it's pretty obvious that despite all her protesting, deep down she does quite enjoy the influencer life. If you've been to any of these restaurants you know that the food isn't that remarkable; what you're actually paying for is the social scene.

It's just interesting to me that she chooses these venues when there's hundreds more lowkey places in London with better food that aren't full of desperate influencers.

lmem

Yeah like Rihanna is quite a good example. Don’t even think she has social media because she’s not arsed. Just wants to sing. Pre influencer, I remember there being a thing because media tried to slam her as a bad role model and she was like- I never signed up to be your role model I just produce music.
I like the comparison with Rihanna especially as she is the owner of two successful businesses (Fenty and Savage). Even though Rihanna has had topless magazine covers and shows off her body (which Grace seems to think is what holds her back) I don't think anyone doubts Rihanna's business or her ability to build and sustain successful brands - both her makeup and lingerie brands are thriving by their own right. People don't buy these products because of Rihanna, they buy these products because they are great.... and this is the main issue Grace will have in expanding her businesses, the products simply aren't good enough to sell outside of her fanbase.

• Heart

Noahfence

for someone thats begging to be humanised she seems to go to great lengths to distance herself from her followers - these rules are hilarious. they were also made by an activist which is a totally different ball game to what she does on instagram... which is what exactly??? reposting beggy articles about herself from magazines I've either not heard of or were the same caliber of publication that incorrectly said she dropped out of oxford to pursue social media (as if she could ever let us forget that one)....
I use instagram for an aspect of my work, and being a woman on the internet I've had my fair share of gross messages on there despite it clearly being a professional account - in that situation I've seriously considered writing "rule" posts about boundaries but at the end of the day the kind of nutters that cross the line wouldn't take notice of it anyway, and it comes across so badly to the majority of followers that are just normal inoffensive people... sometimes its best to just accept a few negative side effects of social media since the positives add so much value to my work

Reactions: 22

ceecee454

Chatty Member
read the room grace- there are thousands and thousands of ppl who are now or soon to be unemployed cos of a global pandemic, there are literally so many ppl that would love and need your 5 hour werk day and more to feed their families.
anyone else find it funny how whenever she’s called out on this she says she’s “being facetious”

• Heart

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
I don’t understand the vegan is a privilege comment. Beans, chickpeas and lentils are the cheapest proteins out there, considerably cheaper than meat. Oats and brown rice are very affordable. Nuts can be pricey but you don’t need a lot. How is that not accessible to everyone?
Veganism is a form of privilege so for once I actually agree with them there. But given that they built their entire brand on veganism etc they should have included vegetarian options rather than going straight to meat. I think it’s a desperate attempt to get more people to buy their app at the expense of their morals and values as a business.

clearly grace should have actually gone to business school because her company has strayed so far from its values and purpose that they’re all just a mess. But anyway, all this shows is how she’s not actually disrupting the industry as she’s needing to backtrack a lot to remain somewhat competitive

The thing that I like the most about this is the fact that she covered over where she types "I'm having a massage at 9pm" and then forgets that the EA repeats it, so we can read it anyway. God forbid the mighty workhorse that is Grez Bev should let it be known that she is being given a massage and spending time NOT working! Shock horror! She was so focused on letting us see what a big shot she is and how far her arse can be licked that she outed herself. What was the point in censoring that?!

It just sums Grace up perfectly.

If you're drowning working 2 days a week on your revolutionary businesses and writing some shit about hardly working 3 days a week then I have no sympathy for you.

• Firstly, because you chose to write this drivel and you're being paid a fortune for it.
• Secondly, because working 2 days a week and being able to spend 3 days on a personal side project is a privilege, especially in the current climate.
• Thirdly, because if you're drowing doing this, then why would I buy your book? You're in your very early 20s and in great health, only working 2 days a week, with 24 hours in a day and no dependants to use up your time, so I don't see the problem. But apparently it is one and we should be feeling sorry for you. Hardly someone I want to take working tips from.
• Fourthly, you supposedly read 10 books at week at Uni and essentially wrote the equivalent of God knows how many dissertations a week, so writing a book should be a doddle. So what's the problem?
• Fifthly, because not only are you getting paid to write this, they're also going to send you on holiday in a few weeks. I mean what a fucking hardship. To be sent on holiday number 99999 of this year, in the middle of a global pandemic AND you're not footing the bill.
• Sixthly, because the EA is obviously going to be worshipping at your stumpy little feet- They've paid a fortune for your rambling and need you to deliver the goods and one look at your Instagram shows everyone the only form of verbal communication you respond to is flattery. The poor woman probably felt like vomiting afterwards and rolled her eyes so hard she's got a headache now.

God. I literally cannot cope with this CHILD telling me how wonderful she is every single day. The narcissism is off the scale... Between this, the lying about her background, the obnoxious designer clothing, the money grabbing books she has been posting, the pay she allocates for staff and other influencers promoting her brands and that God awful pimpmobile she posted yesterday, I can only sincerely hope her following are waking up and realising that they were sold an illusion that was based on subterfuge and is now based on downright lying and gaslighting. Nothing that they believe about this woman and what she supposedly stands for is true. Nothing.
PREACH!!!!! I'm so sick of it!! Someone with a platform needs to call her out for this, she's manipulating the younger generations into thinking that this is the norm. Yeah sure, you can be a rich woman in your early 20s and buy a house straight out of university if you're born wealthy and privileged, and, if you look a certain way (i.e., white, blonde, boobs/butt etc) that can attract thousands of people to join your boss babe cult. Her business IS her following, not her 'companies' that she seems to believe she created from the ground up. She IS an influencer whether she likes the term or not, and she isn't this massive CEO she thinks she is. She's acting like a teenager, constantly seeking validation by doing things like showing her whatsapp conversations and justifying why she deserves to drive an expensive car. I've just had enough of her and I wish I knew someone with a following so I could ask them to call her out because it's just too much lies and deceit at this point.

Also, hanging out with Z list celebs isn't going to help her lol.

kkkkkkkk

oh noooooo i’ve fully reported them selling used underwear to depop cus that is literally ridiculous and disgusting. u can’t return underwear to most shops so for them to be selling used underwear for still extortionate prices is baffling 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sick

caz95

I assume as others have said it's just for the image, she would buy it and just park it outside her house for show. Who the hell buys an expensive car without a liscence?! I assumed she had one!!! but of course she never treats herself :rolleyes:
Haha very true. I assumed if she passed her driving test we would have all heard about it. "Omg guys so I passed my driving test having only driven for 2 days with only 3 driving lessons and I got only 1 minor and NO MAJORS and the driving instructor said I was the best driver he has ever seen, crazy."

• Haha
There's also the mental health aspect of veganism too where some people cannot restrict their diets in that way due to recovering from EDs, or even just having disordered eating and unhealthy relationships with food. Mindsets like that towards food take a lot of time to deconstruct so it's awfully unhealthy for some people to cut out that many types of food. That's the main reason I can never go vegan and I hate it when people go on about how not being a vegan is bad and how veganism is the bare minimum of being sustainable etc.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that Shreddy are offering non vegan recipes but they could do it in a more tactful way e.g. having an option to choose which diet you prefer between vegan, veggie, pesce and meat eating, or perhaps a note at the bottom of each recipe saying here's some ideas on how you can make this vegan/non vegan if you so wish

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
I’m not shading her looks and don’t condone that on gossip sites it’s the one thing I don’t agree with
However, I do wish influencers were transparent about what they have and haven’t had done plastic surgery wise
Anyone else just think she looks like a totally different person compared to when she was at uni?
Was having a spy on insta
As much as I love good old plastic surgery/cosmetic treatment speculation I truly don't think she has had anything done (although will bet on that changing - hanging out more with people like Montana who get these treatments all the time might pressure her a bit). Your face changes a lot in your twenties, e.g. you often lose 'baby fat' in your cheeks. I think a lot of the changes you're seeing are weight changes, differences in the way she does her eyebrows and her makeup (which nowadays is often done by a professional). Also the pictures she takes these days are way more controlled in terms of angles and often have a filter over them which likely contributes to how different she seems to look.

• Heart

greenvelvet

VIP Member
She also said on her angry story rant, after people said they were jealous of a 10-5 day, that she works 12 hours on Monday and Friday to make up for writing.
If she's using 3 days a week to write, it's Tuesday-Thursday then?
So she's a CEO of two businesses working 24 hours a week? That's part-time...
And the EA works 'full-time' for the 'founder/ceo of TALA' according to her LinkedIn? Lol...imagine working part time and spending the rest of your time on a 'personal project' and then having a full-time assistant...and then having the audacity to release a book about how to be productive...with the target audience being young women who are at the start of their working lives if not still in education....

step 1. have money and boobies
step 2. hire experienced assistant
step 3. get the assistant to do everything for you and bumlick you if poss x

I really feel like she positioned herself to get the art in the background in the shot. #NoTlIkEoThErCEOsView attachment 257897

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if Grace might actually be autistic. Like she tries so so hard to fit in, and be relatable but theres always something off about it? And this type of masking is a typical trait of autistic women. It just feels so unnatural and often I find myself cringing for her a little because you can just tell its not really her. Plus the fact shes really sensitive to criticism (which is likely mostly due to her wrapped in cotton wool upbringing) but it is also a trait of autistic women, and when she does something wrong she really seems to struggle to not see it as bullying against her.
Idk about autistic but she's definitely narcissistic...

kas85

She knows she’s an imposter, that’s why she’s constantly trying to prove she’s a boss babe. Not sure what the opposite of imposter syndrome is but that’s what she’s got. And rather than just trying to be good at 1 or 2 things she wants to try and fool everyone that she’s brilliant at it all.

she could just focus on a good app and clothing brand but she’s fixed on scaling, even though she doesn’t really know how to do it because she’s never done it before. But how can you scale a bad brand? Ultimately people scale for investment or sale, like Gymshark, but investors won’t put their money into a dodgy product? Her biggest problem is remaining the CEO, she should be the creative director and let a proper CEO do this stuff so she can do her fun stuff on the side but she’s obsessed with that title so she won’t and the company will continue to be average and lack real direction for the growth she’s so desperate for