Grace Beverley #5 no mask on your face, you big disGRACE, spreading C-19 all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over the tan lines. Grace. We know it’s deliberate. If you’re going to lie about it at least wear something that would cause those tan lines.
The amount she goes on holiday and lazes about in her garden, I can’t fathom how she hasn’t evened them out yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When grace went to France she made it sound like her mum lived there which is why she was visiting. Now either her mum has come to England or she never lived there and it was just their annual holiday (most likely) as flora put on her insta that she was playing tennis with her mum in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure that's one of those Zaful bikinis. And if she hasn't bought it directly from Zaful she's bought it from somewhere that's bought the same ones wholesale #sustainablequeen

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure that's one of those Zaful bikinis. And if she hasn't bought it directly from Zaful she's bought it from somewhere that's bought the same ones wholesale #sustainablequeen
She used to buy lots of zaful bikinis and pretty sure she did some zaful haul videos back in the day

Reactions: 2
She used to buy lots of zaful bikinis and pretty sure she did some zaful haul videos back in the day
Yeah you're right, I remember. So it could be old, but still, it's like I said before, she's inadvertently creating demand for these pieces by virtue of her being an influencer (with 1 million followers no less) and she must know this.

Reactions: 6
But I'm sure Grace has an influencer friend who makes sustainable bikinis 😂

Gotta love the hypocrisy. Also as a fellow bigger busted woman, Grace I promise it's more comfortable when your bikini actually fits you.

Reactions: 3
When grace went to France she made it sound like her mum lived there which is why she was visiting. Now either her mum has come to England or she never lived there and it was just their annual holiday (most likely) as flora put on her insta that she was playing tennis with her mum in London.

Her Mum works at the V&A in London so she likely lives there. Let’s be honest- mum went to their French house for the summer (like they do every summer) and asked their kids to come too.

Reactions: 5
Her Mum works at the V&A in London so she likely lives there. Let’s be honest- mum went to their French house for the summer (like they do every summer) and asked their kids to come too.
Her mum lives in the house in Kensington doesn't she?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I remember, it was just the way grace phrased it like “visiting her mum” made it sound like she lived there so HAD to go there to see her. Probably so no one called her out too much

Reactions: 6
Montana posted on her story that grace’s bikini is from Swim Society which Montana’s bio says she is co-founder of. No idea if it’s ‘sustainable’ swimwear though but does the word sustainable really mean anything anyway

Montana posted on her story that grace’s bikini is from Swim Society which Montana’s bio says she is co-founder of. No idea if it’s ‘sustainable’ swimwear though but does the word sustainable really mean anything anyway
It's doing nothing to sustain Grace's chebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who had multiple YouTube videos about how her boobs fluctuate in size every couple months, would it not be practical for her to wear bras and bikini tops that fit? Even if it fits her summer size but not winter size or whatever she said, there is no way bikinis that small fit her at whatever size?! Ill-fitting bras cause more harm than good

Reactions: 4
just had to come here and laugh at this stupid story .. “happiest watching sunsets always” girl what the duck does that mean

can’t believe THIS girl just got a six figure book deal 🤦🏼‍♀️
Looks bloody ecstatic there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She also needs to be careful about the amount of sun exposure she consistently gets. Like I know she likes to think that she is black with a lot of melanin, but she is white with a lot of moles and will be very leathery from an early age with all the sunning/burning she does...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only been working out for 2years, don't have access to a gym and can't even afford one but jesus christ I have bigger biceps that her... Not that it's a pissing contest because its not but for someone who started off her sham of a career by being into fitness and selling fitness gear and equipment, she does not look like works out. At all. This is the body of someone who has bloody damn good genetics, not someone who lifts.
Yes it’s very clear that she does NOT workout. At this point it’s not even about body shaming just a pure fact and honestly if anyone (tho clearly Grace and teenagers do) thinks abs are the end all be all of looking “fit”, they need a huge reality check. She just does not have the muscle definition one would if they were seriously lifting. I’m seriously asking myself what does she even have left that makes her a legitimate fitness source? (Also just pointing out it’s not even about being “fat” or “thin”, I follow people who don’t fit the stereotypical body expectations (both men and women) who still give out very good information but Grace doesn’t do that either. If it came down to measuring your credibility by the information / content you put out and or your own physique, she has none.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
MattDoesFitness also got a book deal with penguin so I guess they went on an influencer book spree. There will be more influencers coming out with books soon I reckon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.