Grace Beverley #5 no mask on your face, you big disGRACE, spreading C-19 all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually genuinely used to think if she kept trying she would've been able to accumulate 1 million youtube followers easy and still continue making money from her businesses. But like you said that would mean she would need to keep in touch and be involved with her followers and more importantly, therefore keep her own self in check.
Yeah I agree. I suspect being on YouTube means she "gives away" a lot of "free content" (lmao) and she's decided to try and monetise every aspect of her life instead, which is why so many of her videos keep getting deleted.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I agree. I suspect being on YouTube means she "gives away" a lot of "free content" (lmao) and she's decided to try and monetise every aspect of her life instead, which is why so many of her videos keep getting deleted.
She's so different from Natacha Oceane who still brings out a mix of very useful, accurate, science-based fitness + personal, fun content on youtube but still makes money with programs and tech consulting work on the side. When Natacha reached 1 mil followers on youtube, I was so happy for her. But of course Grace is focused on making money than bringing out quality content because she somehow needs funding for those ugly luxury goods she keeps throwing at everyone.

Reactions: 21
First time posting...

What confuses me about Grace is that (obviously) she’s vegan and yet pretty chill about owning/wearing leather. I know she buys ‘second hand’, but most vegans don’t like to wear leather let alone own it due to their morals, and the idea of it. And yet every outfit she wears is adorned with some designer leather bag or shoes.

Just my two cents.
Also pretty sure the makeup / skincare etc she uses isn’t cruelty free either ?

She's so different from Natacha Oceane who still brings out a mix of very useful, accurate, science-based fitness + personal, fun content on youtube but still makes money with programs and tech consulting work on the side. When Natacha reached 1 mil followers on youtube, I was so happy for her. But of course Grace is focused on making money than bringing out quality content because she somehow needs funding for those ugly luxury goods she keeps throwing at everyone.
And Natasha is actually qualified and knowledgeable about what she’s doing, she has worked so hard and deserves her success 100%

here's a start
Definitely the kind of foto other business authors would use for publicity 🙄

Reactions: 5
I actually genuinely used to think if she kept trying she would've been able to accumulate 1 million youtube followers easy and still continue making money from her businesses. But like you said that would mean she would need to keep in touch and be involved with her followers and more importantly, therefore keep her own self in check.
Exactly. If she really was a #bossbabe 🤢 then she would use every marketing platform and audience at her disposal. She’s wasting the audience she spent years building. I guess she’ll cover this in the ‘Hardly Working‘ section of her book.

Reactions: 10
I just think when I compare her to someone like Ben Francis (Gymshark) I remember watching a video with his girlfriend and she was saying it took her while to convince to him to go on a holiday with her and then then could only to a country where the time difference wasn’t too great so that he could still work/be in touch. Meanwhile Grace goes on holiday every few weeks... it just doesn’t make sense that she can keep doing this.

Even we take into account that we’re working from home so we can work from anywhere, I just feel like it’s an appalling example to set for your staff. I’m sure they can’t just trot off on holiday every few weeks just because they can take a laptop?

She wants to bang on about being a CEO but she never really shows what makes her one? People must just laugh at her

Reactions: 44
first time poster here - used to keep up with these forums like over a year ago and just got really bored of her trash tbh. just looked at her IG for the first time in ages - she's in Greece? am i imagining things or did she justify her months long travelling last year when she was called out for being irresponsible as there were so many screw ups with her brands that "it's my ONLY chance i will NEVER take time off EVER again" lmaooo pls tell me someone has a screenshot bc it's hilarious at this point how much of a hypocrite she is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just breaking up the thread with an actually authentic influencer!
0D05FD52-AED8-4DEF-A89A-CDF40F930A7D.png

I love how Lucy makes fun of the whole I’m a boss witch, ceo, working on a secret project thing that’s so common among influencers. Also grace follows her lmao but obviously she’d never recognise her own hyprocrisy or how out of touch she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
first time poster here - used to keep up with these forums like over a year ago and just got really bored of her trash tbh. just looked at her IG for the first time in ages - she's in Greece? am i imagining things or did she justify her months long travelling last year when she was called out for being irresponsible as there were so many screw ups with her brands that "it's my ONLY chance i will NEVER take time off EVER again" lmaooo pls tell me someone has a screenshot bc it's hilarious at this point how much of a hypocrite she is
Unfortunately no screenshot (at least I don't have it!) but it is same tit different day with Grace. One day she is so vegan that when she uploads a pic of food she has to write "it's vegan before anyone shouts at me" but then today she posted photos of even more sushi and there is ofc no disclaimer to be found. "I never treat myself" and we constantly see her decked out in designer tit (emphasis on tit) "Don't buy fast fashion except me that can do it because I have my reasons, duck you" (paraphrasing, I'm a bit tipsy heh) I mean...... she is a bloody joke. And the latest bad joke is her book. Unfortunately she is laughing to the bank but just like the minion that wanted to lick her hole but then saw the light and changed her mind, I hope that more are to follow

Reactions: 19
NO MAKE IT STOP
This girl is supposed to be a health and fitness guru? A CEO boss babe of a fitness guide and fitness clothes?

if I squint, I can see a vague baby muscle in her biceps but the rest of her body is just her winning the genetic lottery. I wish more people (let’s face it, mostly younger girls) could see this, but they expect they’ll look like Grace if they do her workouts... I’m not denying her body doesn’t look good, but it’s not one of someone who is supposed to be a fitness queen

Reactions: 13
I just can’t get over the tan lines. Grace. We know it’s deliberate. If you’re going to lie about it at least wear something that would cause those tan lines.

Reactions: 7
This girl is supposed to be a health and fitness guru? A CEO boss babe of a fitness guide and fitness clothes?

if I squint, I can see a vague baby muscle in her biceps but the rest of her body is just her winning the genetic lottery. I wish more people (let’s face it, mostly younger girls) could see this, but they expect they’ll look like Grace if they do her workouts... I’m not denying her body doesn’t look good, but it’s not one of someone who is supposed to be a fitness queen
Only been working out for 2years, don't have access to a gym and can't even afford one but jesus christ I have bigger biceps that her... Not that it's a pissing contest because its not but for someone who started off her sham of a career by being into fitness and selling fitness gear and equipment, she does not look like works out. At all. This is the body of someone who has bloody damn good genetics, not someone who lifts.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.