Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just stay the duck at home? Or book a nice cottage somewhere and take her dog? We’re still in the middle of a pandemic!

Reactions: 27
Wasn't she against flying last month? I know she flew back from France but she made a massive deal about getting the train and it being to see her mum and now she's openly in the airport flying when she was sooo defensive about doing it last month, I see she's changed her attitude

Reactions: 24
Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 10.28.08.png

"ReStAtinG hOw LucKy & excItEd I Am to Be GoiNg awaAayy" duck off already, this statement doesn't make your travelling more acceptable

So we KNOW how much she's been galavanting around London these past two weeks, and we have seen her wear a mask (dirty one at that) once.

And now at the airport flying off to somewhere to be confirmed, mask is on now but do you guys think she will obey social distancing rules and mask usage once she's landed and in holiday mode? Hmmm let me guess

IT IS SO IRRITATING!!!! Can people stay home ONE bleeping SUMMER out of their entire lives??????? Oh but go on Grace you deserve this time off since you are now an author. You definitely deserve this milestone, despite the fact that you got this deal 1000% times easier than so many aspiring authors that don't have the luxury of a 9-way auction based on the $$$$ publishers see when they look at you and your blind following. No but sure, enjoy

• Angry
Reactions: 43
This is actually disgusting. Yes she may be proud of herself for her book and want to celebrate but is it really necessary to go on ANOTHER holiday?? Saying you’re lucky and grateful isn’t relevant during a global pandemic. The thing is she doesn’t even do it safely, she comes back and goes out in large groups straight after being on holiday, travels in Ubers without masks, fills her office to capacity. It’s unbelievably privileged and irresponsible. Yeah if she gets Covid I’m sure she can afford private healthcare which is probably why she’s not concerned but what about all the people you’re putting at risk by going? Obviously grace isn’t the only one doing this but she really does claim to be woke and all that yet acts in the exact same way all the top 1% tories that she supposedly hates act.

This is actually disgusting. Yes she may be proud of herself for her book and want to celebrate but is it really necessary to go on ANOTHER holiday?? Saying you’re lucky and grateful isn’t relevant during a global pandemic. The thing is she doesn’t even do it safely, she comes back and goes out in large groups straight after being on holiday, travels in Ubers without masks, fills her office to capacity. It’s unbelievably privileged and irresponsible. Yeah if she gets Covid I’m sure she can afford private healthcare which is probably why she’s not concerned but what about all the people you’re putting at risk by going? Obviously grace isn’t the only one doing this but she really does claim to be woke and all that yet acts in the exact same way all the top 1% tories that she supposedly hates act.
Also can’t deal with her hopping on a sustainable bandwagon when her carbon footprint from holidays alone is beyond excessive. Only one person who needs to worry about over consumption I know and it’s the “overworked ceo” who finds the time to jet abroad to 8 different countries for 4 months of year and has 2 rooms dedicated to her clothes.
Heaven forbid I buy one pair of leggings from primark though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't say this about many people but I really cannot stand this girl. She is SO far removed from reality.

Reactions: 30
Also can’t deal with her hopping on a sustainable bandwagon when her carbon footprint from holidays alone is beyond excessive. Only one person who needs to worry about over consumption I know and it’s the “overworked ceo” who finds the time to jet abroad to 8 different countries for 4 months of year and has 2 rooms dedicated to her clothes.
Heaven forbid I buy one pair of leggings from primark though 🙄
Also so sustainable with her one use plastic face mask. You can get reusable ones with filters which she can definitely afford so why opt for the single use ones that are meant for people working in hospitals/care homes etc...

Reactions: 13
Her sister is in Croatia so maybe there. Greece doesn't seem like the best place to go, were they not saying quarantine may be required soon coming from there?
I read the other day that cases in Croatia are increasing too and that they're tipped to be another country that could end up on the quarantine list.

Reactions: 4
She could either be in Croatia with her sister or in Greece to be with Montana again. Being with Montana would make more sense since she probably needs to help her with the move into chez grez and all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 211822

No.... people just use their lap or their bags in the taxi as they have been doing for the past 20 years. Drinks on the way you're having a laugh... she should keep these brilliant ideas to herself, more content for the passion project. But yeah, as mentioned I think she just has to mention she is between meetings. Cringe
Also if someone is a wheelchair user they'd be impacted by the tables in the middle, all because important Grace has to do some work at a table in a taxi.

Reactions: 8
This pandemic just showed the disparity between the rich and poor or average income people. Most average people are going on holiday in their countries or not even leaving their houses, while all the rich people are jetting all over the place. They can afford to book the holiday and lose the money if restrictions come back and seem to have general disregard for others.

Also if someone is a wheelchair user they'd be impacted by the tables in the middle, all because important Grace has to do some work at a table in a taxi.
Exactly. And in terms of drinking, I didn't think drinking alcohol in taxis is normally allowed?

Reactions: 14
This pandemic just showed the disparity between the rich and poor or average income people. Most average people are going on holiday in their countries or not even leaving their houses, while all the rich people are jetting all over the place. They can afford to book the holiday and lose the money if restrictions come back and seem to have general disregard for others.

Exactly. And in terms of drinking, I didn't think drinking alcohol in taxis is normally allowed?
I wouldn't have thought so in case you spill drink everywhere or get drunk and make a mess.

Reactions: 1
Sustainable Queen Grace is not only using disposable masks (only when forced!) but she's also flying after making a big deal about how flying was worse for the environment which is why she was taking a train to France (though remember guys, she flew back but kept it very quiet!).

Love how it's one thing for Grace but something different for everyone else. You can't stand on top of a pedestal shaming people for buying into fast fashion because they can't afford your expensive athleisure brand and then go against everything you say you stand for because it's more convenient for you or that you just want expensive things and holidays. She should never have tried to follow sustainable as a fashion trend like she did fitness. I don't think she realised that people in those communities are smart and can see through her actions. (Though she'll defend it by saying "we need everyone to do it imperfectly rather than one person doing it perfectly!" completely ignoring the fact that she's not doing it at all.)

Her sister is in Croatia so maybe there. Greece doesn't seem like the best place to go, were they not saying quarantine may be required soon coming from there?
Wtf is with this family and not believing in a pandemic

Reactions: 13
She could either be in Croatia with her sister or in Greece to be with Montana again. Being with Montana would make more sense since she probably needs to help her with the move into chez grez and all
Makes sense, didn't realise Mon Mon Mon is in Greece!!

Reactions: 4
I am SO over this crap. Influencer after influencer going on multiple holidays abroad this summer. Why can’t people just accept that this is the ONE year that maybe it’s not a good idea to holiday abroad.

Also agree with the earlier poster.. I have never known a CEO to take this many holidays. She is a total joke.
But cue her minions telling her how much she deserves it, as she works so hard etc etc. What a load of crap.

Reactions: 27
If it's Croatia, then they might be added to the list of quarantine countries in the UK v soon. So I assume she'll be coming back and heading straight out for a facial, pedicure, and a pub trip with her friends, followed by afters at hers.

She definitely has a huge case of lifestyle inflation which is a big problem among the wealthy: where your average person might celebrate an achievement by having a meal out if they can, or buying themselves something nice that they've saved up for, people with that much disposable income that they enjoy spending do those things almost on the daily so they don't feel special anymore. Grace feels that she needs something bigger to celebrate; to her, this is apparently flying to another country during a pandemic. For the second time in *checks watch* less than a month.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.