Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200802_115834.jpg
Screenshot_20200802_115819.jpg
Screenshot_20200802_115749.jpg

Just saw these comments on a recent Tala post and they are SO spot on - maybe from someone on here?👀
But yeah just wanted to reiterate the point about the Investment Banking internship... I work in finance and i cannot stress enough how competitive these are. Like, even if you're in a prestigious uni doing a relevant degree, you have to apply like mad and check a ton of other boxes too. Someone studying music whos NOT EVEN IN UNI yet has literally 0% chance of getting in without a rich + powerful daddy. Like, sub-0%. Yet you just know that in Grace's mind she got it cuz they could see that shes so special and smart and above everyone else. Her peers in that internship cohort must have hated her lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
guys you wont believe who just watched my story!!!!

bleeping noel mack the guy who took over gymshark 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i So badly want to drop when she compared herself to ben francis but i dont have the tweet omg if anyone has it please send it!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
guys you wont believe who just watched my story!!!! Unfiltered.ceo

bleeping noel mack the guy who took over gymshark 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i So badly want to drop when she compared herself to ben francis but i dont have the tweet omg if anyone has it please send it!!!!
Noel Mack didn't take over gymshark, he's the chief brand officer. She didn't compare herself to Ben Francis, she compared herself to the CEO of Nike.

Wasn't her internship with IBM?

Reactions: 2
Noel Mack didn't take over gymshark, he's the chief brand officer. She didn't compare herself to Ben Francis, she compared herself to the CEO of Nike.

I know he’s the CBO as i’ve seen bio and watched Lots of Bens vlogs. Ben mentions in his vlogs & interview that he passed on to Noel and Steve etc They are v close, they literally Facetime first thing everyday as he said in his vlog lol
They're like best friends, title doesn't matter much a
The thing is someone from GS saw it 😂😂😂😂 300 million brand ‘competitor’ love to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Per her Linkedin she had her internship at IBM in 2015... since it was also before starting uni I'm sure she used connections to get that too? Maybe it's different in the UK, but where I'm from you can't get internships like that unless you're already in uni, and even then the good ones usually only start in your second year.

But yeah she also interned at UBS, which is a wealth/asset manager + investment bank, in 2013, so when she was 16.... Not sketch at all.

Reactions: 5
I know he’s the CBO as i’ve seen bio and watched Lots of Bens vlogs. Ben mentions in his vlogs & interview that he passed on to Noel and Steve etc They are v close, they literally Facetime first thing everyday as he said in his vlog lol
The thing is someone from GS saw it 😂😂😂😂 300 million brand ‘competitor’ love to see it

Best thing ever 😂😂😂😂😂 shes trying to make it lowkey lmaoooo him and ben are probs laughing about her ahahaha
Yeah ive seen those vlogs too, they’re extremely tight

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it amazing what you can achieve when Genflow approach you and pretty much give you teams to make your (their) businesses a success... I’m sure it’s pretty confidential info but I’d love to know how much Genflow earn from TALA, Shreddy and B_ND and the percentage of shares they have in those companies.

Ben on the other hands, kudos. 👏🏻 Admire him a lot for what he’s achieved with Gymshark.

Just wanted to point out

house of Cb isn’t actually a fast fashion brand to the girl who posted SS of it
She wears a lot of fast fashion brands but house of Cb isn’t one of those....

Per her Linkedin she had her internship at IBM in 2015... since it was also before starting uni I'm sure she used connections to get that too? Maybe it's different in the UK, but where I'm from you can't get internships like that unless you're already in uni, and even then the good ones usually only start in your second year.

But yeah she also interned at UBS, which is a wealth/asset manager + investment bank, in 2013, so when she was 16.... Not sketch at all.
IBM do have an official programme (I think it’s called Futures or something) for those on gap years before starting university. Obviously that isn’t to say that Grace wasn’t advantaged by connections or education, just that there is a programme which anyone can apply for. Thought I’d put that out there so nobody can criticise us for being jealous haters who don’t pay attention to the facts.

But yeah, a placement in sales at UBS in 2013 is definitely not the kind of thing the average person can apply to.

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to point out

How is house of CB not fast fashion? Irrespective it’s not sustainable either & theres been discussions about Connas brand from the last thread. Point is she’s a hypocrite, idgaf a Connas brand shes not claiming to be xyz like boss babe

Interesting post noal👀👀👀👀

Isn’t it amazing what you can achieve when Genflow approach you and pretty much give you teams to make your (their) businesses a success... I’m sure it’s pretty confidential info but I’d love to know how much Genflow earn from TALA, Shreddy and B_ND and the percentage of shares they have in those companies.

Ben on the other hands, kudos. 👏🏻 Admire him a lot for what he’s achieved with Gymshark.
They’re so involved, look what it says on the affiliates contracts

I 100% agree.

True or not, I think when people here argue about less important things like her house or outfits then that weakens stronger arguements about her lack of transparency in the brand. It distracts the arguement and that would make others think people here are trolls/haters when actually there are some very valid points.

Think we should focus on the stronger arguements and maybe then people will take our points as more valid as opposed to thinking we're just jealous trolls.
You seem new here. This is a tattle website, we can talk about whatever we want as the rule states. The exposing her has more so come out within the last two weeks. Make an account and post stuff exposing her like some of us are inc myself are instead of telling people what to speak about on here ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How is house of CB not fast fashion? Irrespective it’s not sustainable either & theres been discussions about Connas brand from the last thread. Point is she’s a hypocrite, idgaf a Connas brand shes not claiming to be xyz like boss babe

You seem new here. This is a tattle website, we can talk about whatever we want as the rule states. The exposing her has more so come out within the last two weeks. Make an account and post stuff exposing her like some of us are inc myself are instead of telling people what to speak about on here ?
Rules state don’t tell people what to talk about ... respect that other people may want to talk about diff things and have diff opinions. Just keep it relevent to Grace

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Best thing ever 😂😂😂😂😂 shes trying to make it lowkey lmaoooo him and ben are probs laughing about her ahahaha
Yeah ive seen those vlogs too, they’re extremely tight
Just watched the vlog, wow they’re like best mates😂

Yeah it’s more about the sustainability and hypocrisy aspect

Reactions: 4
bit of a detour but I just saw grace liking these two tweets one after the other today & couldn’t help but laugh at the hypocrisy
View attachment 199539
View attachment 199540
View attachment 199532Soo..it’s ok to sell mass-produced, low quality clothes to pay the bills, of course because she’s so hard done by, not like her millionaire family couldn’t help her out, and then at the same time is so anti-capitalism. Just reeks of the privileged girl who acts woke and plays into identity politics & liberalism because it makes her relatable, when in reality if we did start redistributing wealth she’s the first person we’d come looking for and doesn’t know anything about what it’s like to not be able to pay the bills!
YES. So glad people are finally seeing the side to her I always could see. I never understood why people stanned her so badly like they can relate to her. Literally she is SO privileged (which is fine, like good for her family) but don't act like you're not lucky and try be all woke and act like you're working class like the rest of us LOL

• Heart
Just wanted to point out

HoCB is fast fashion. They release new clothes every Monday and don't usually use sustainable materials or preach much related to sustainability. Conna doesn't claim HoCB to be sustainable and it isn't marketed that way either so it's not as big of an issue compared to TALA which does claim to be sustainable but, as we know, there are many flaws regarding their sustainability.

Reactions: 12
Guys this is tattle, let's not get into an argument about what should and should not be spoken about.

If you only want to talk about ethics you're welcome to do that, and you can ignore users your not interested in or report if you think somsone too far.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 199860View attachment 199861View attachment 199865

Just saw these comments on a recent Tala post and they are SO spot on - maybe from someone on here?👀
But yeah just wanted to reiterate the point about the Investment Banking internship... I work in finance and i cannot stress enough how competitive these are. Like, even if you're in a prestigious uni doing a relevant degree, you have to apply like mad and check a ton of other boxes too. Someone studying music whos NOT EVEN IN UNI yet has literally 0% chance of getting in without a rich + powerful daddy. Like, sub-0%. Yet you just know that in Grace's mind she got it cuz they could see that shes so special and smart and above everyone else. Her peers in that internship cohort must have hated her lol.
God so many points here which are spot on as you’ve said... the most insane is the internship, which, unless I’m mistaken , she claimed paid enough for her to also use to fund her uni as her parents didn’t help z?

I may be in the minority here but I really don’t think her parents had to give her money for the house deposit, as others have speculated. I’m sure they were involved in the process of her finding and closing on the house, and maybe involved legally, but it’s not far fetched to assume that she had 360,000 pounds to spend on that house. Think about how many streams of income she has had in the industry for five years. It’s been stated in the thread before that her gym shark sponsorship could’ve been in the six figures. Even if it was “only” five figures, she also had sponsorships from bulk powders and life sum. What if each of those were in the five figure range? Not to mention, the girl probably barely dished out money for groceries considering that she was constantly sent ready meals, protein bars, yogurts, etc while in uni. Plus she is constantly being gifted jewelry, press on nails, makeup, face wash, clothes, athletic wear... you have to wonder what she actually had to buy herself. Think about how many fans probably clicked on her affiliate links, which give her a cut of any purchases they made. Think about how YouTube probably sent her a few hundred for each video based on the amount of views they got. And her fancy internship that covered a good chunk of her uni costs. And then, she also launched bnd and tala while in uni!!!! She has mentioned they both have had millions in sales, so it’s safe to say she likely has made a few hundred thousands off that. Oh, and I just remembered her original gracefituk guides that had little to no overhead cost and were basically pure profit.

I am by no means defending her. I just think assuming her parents are supporting her financially detracts from the fact that she has made hundreds of thousands of pounds from questionable practices that require young girls who idolize her to dish out their hard earned money to feed her lifestyle in the name of ethics and eco friendly consumerism. I definitely recognize that her privileged background has helped her get here, but at this point, it’s clear Grace has in fact made a TON of money from greenwashing and duping people who have little fitness experience.
I actually agree with all of this.

So irrelevant but holy tit Ben Francis passed over gymshark? I had no idea. Ddaaammmnnn

I actually follow Jade Packer and think she’s insane strong and want to be as strong as her. She’s also an IFBB Pro. When Shreddy and TALA advertisements featured her I was so freaking confused, I was like girl you’re too fit for this brand what was going on. Shreddy also features some other really fit girls who weren’t “macro influencers” at the time so back then I was like oh damn Grace must be really focusing on something really fitness-y here but clearly that assumption went down faster down the drain than the year 2020.

Last edited:
Grace owns Rose Appellations which owns Shreddy.

Genflow has more than £2m in assets so are clearly doing well but who knows how much of that is from Grace’s brands as the have many influencer clients.

Can someone remind me of the full company names of Tala and Bnd on companies house and who the shareholders are? I can’t find them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.