Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears a Fendi ring and shed loads of expensive gold jewellery to make a statement where one of their arguments is that it is a small business who can't afford to gift or pay more than 3%? Like.... eh????
I was just about to say this!

How can you push your “ethical businesses” when you’re covered in Fendi, Tiffany, Gucci, etc? They’re definitely not vegan and definitely not ethical. She constantly digs on fast fashion which would be great if she practiced what she preaches! It’s just shaming poor people at this point. She’s a h y p o c r i t e.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you have a written source on this? I want to upload it to the gram
I’ll try and find something on google but if I’m honest it’s pretty much common sense from a legal perspective. Unless they actively broke the contract in which they were contracted to not speak negatively about the brand then there’s no requirement to sue people. It’s an intimidation tactic (they’re usually referred to as SLAPP suits)

Reactions: 3
Even at the end it’s so rude? People have said how they feel and she so passively aggressively says “I’ve gone through everything to find examples of these instances” she could just say I am looking into these issues or something. Why be so passive aggressive. This is the worst damage control I’ve seen in a while!

Reactions: 10
1. why is she getting so angry

2. why is she blaming everyone else lol. shes literally blaming the 'miscommunication' on everyone else and not shreddy

Reactions: 15
Even at the end it’s so rude? People have said how they feel and she so passively aggressively says “I’ve gone through everything to find examples of these instances” she could just say I am looking into these issues or something. Why be so passive aggressive. This is the worst damage control I’ve seen in a while!

It felt a bit like a backhanded apology. Sorry but we are right! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So unprofessional of her and all her companies to do it through stories instead of a post... Can stories be download somewhere?
And she is just blaming these girls and taking no responsibility. Shame on her.
I was just planning to record the whole thing with my phone later.

Reactions: 8
can someone PLEASE dm shreddy or grace and ask them to post her stories as an actual post? the fact that this will be gone in 24 hours (and Shreddy’s pink on pink stories will be gone in just a few hours) is really frustrating.

(i’d DM but ive fought with grace in the DMs before and I don’t want that to hurt the validity)

Reactions: 4
I'm a content creator (WAS) and on behalf of myself and all the other ones what she's saying is a load of shite. I'm really disgusted. No she hasn't spoke to everyone individually and she's lied about what was said. Basically made us out to sound like complete losers thank u grez ly

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She basically wants people to work for her with their own equipment and give nothing back and if it doesn't suit you, you can leave. That's what I understand from all of this bullshit. She needs to get out of this indistry, she's a bad person and doesn't deserve the support in any type or form from anyone.

Reactions: 10
I'm a content creator (WAS) and on behalf of myself and all the other ones what she's saying is a load of shite. I'm really disgusted. No she hasn't spoke to everyone individually and she's lied about what was said. Basically made us out to sound like complete losers thank u grez ly
Wowwww, she probably just got in contact with one or two that still like her

Reactions: 3
Thank you very much for confirming. Please don't let her bully, gaslight or manipulate any of you.

Reactions: 8
I'm confused why she's convinced that if she shows receipts that Shreddy kept true to their side of the contract that people are going to be put on blast?

I’ll try and find something on google but if I’m honest it’s pretty much common sense from a legal perspective. Unless they actively broke the contract in which they were contracted to not speak negatively about the brand then there’s no requirement to sue people. It’s an intimidation tactic (they’re usually referred to as SLAPP suits)
Obviously she didn't mean they literally HAVE TO sue but if someone damages the brand then yeah it'd be wise to threaten legal action so they stop and most companies would do the same even if they don't go through with it.

Someone needs to post the email saying "you need to buy Tala to wear for the video" because the payment thing has no merit

Grace is more than happy to share posts of independent designers slamming Oh Polly, claiming Oh Polly have stolen a design from them with no evidence, but believes people commenting on their Shreddy experience is defamation?

Edit: she's also shared a post saying M&S ripped off another fitness influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly cannot watch the rest of it. What a total insult to those influencers who were being completely exploited. And what a load of rubbish about the legal language part too.

I would highly advise those creators to urgently join the creators trade union and they will hopefully be able to help support them both now and in the future, as this could very easily be a collective case. Yes the contract was legal, doesn't mean it is moral and exploitative. That's exactly what this is about.

Reactions: 12
still laugh at the fact I wore my tala leggings twice... to the supermarket.. and they ripped. I wasn’t even in the gym😂😂 never been so ripped off. Not sustainable buuuut gym shark leggings are still the best I’ve found.

Reactions: 13
I hate that she constantly thanked people for “sending love and support” as if something bad happened to her or her family and not legitimate accusations against her business. it seemed like such an insensitive dig on people who “weren’t” supporting her aka people who have been mistreated by shreddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like this payment thing is becoming confusing. Isn't the actual outrage at the fact that they provided content that weren't used so they were never paid for the time they put into it right on top of receiving exposure or being gifted anything? As opposed to the actual percentage of commission in the industry (which is still insane low)?

Grace is more than happy to share posts of independent designers slamming Oh Polly, claiming Oh Polly have stolen a design from them with no evidence, but believes people commenting on their Shreddy experience is defamation?

Edit: she's also shared a post saying M&S ripped off another fitness influencer
Omg is it about Zanna :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.