Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
68F20A0D-8516-419D-99B3-F847F214B919.png
Another one of the girls they’ve threatened!!! She said she was about to post an IGTV as well! @emmacatherinecox

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“despite our initial internal reaction” meaning we hate you all and wanted to cancel the entire scheme and it would be YOUR fault if we did this out of spite even though you had very legitimate complaints

but they didn’t do it wow so benevolent much kindness girl boss life 🥴

Reactions: 12
“despite our initial internal reaction” meaning we hate you all and wanted to cancel the entire scheme and it would be YOUR fault if we did this out of spite even though you had very legitimate complaints

but they didn’t do it wow so benevolent much kindness girl boss life 🥴
The emoji kills me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 197134Another one of the girls they’ve threatened!!! She said she was about to post an IGTV as well! @emmacatherinecox
I really hope these creators post this stuff anyway - what are they gonna do, sue 'em all?! It would be a PR disaster for them to go after a bunch of former fans who have small followings on instagram. Like I said before, even starting a libel case against one person would cost them tens of thousands, so idk how much it'd cost to try go after every single one of them. Sounds a bit absurd to me. In my armchair lawyer opinion the most that will happen is that they will send them scary letters drafted up by a solicitor, but sadly that's usually enough to get people to shut up.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 197134Another one of the girls they’ve threatened!!! She said she was about to post an IGTV as well! @emmacatherinecox
omg her next story has SUCH a good point. a company can’t afford to gift affiliates or pay more than 3% commission but CAN afford to take ex affiliates to court for speaking about their experience !?!! proves the entire “this is a start up we don’t have the funds remember” bollocks is as much of a lie as it’s always been

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Also, lol at the part of their statement that said they allowed affiliates to cash out after £20 "well below the industry standard". Yeah, that's because your commission is also well below the industry standard at 3% lmaooooo. Hopeless.

Reactions: 25
If this was coming out about a main competitor Grace would be all over her insta stories about how influencers deserve better and how badly they've been treated. She'd be up in arms about how people don't wanna speak out against big brands because of the backlash. She's absolutely awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
does grace not understand that she has put herself on such a pedestal, constantly talking about how great she is etc and that is why (besides the fact that her treatment of these creators is exploitative and wrong) the backlash is so bad - she can't have it both ways, saying how different her brands are when they are just as scummy as the next

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Something I just randomly remembered from before all this happened. I never understood why they picked two of their Shreddy ambassadors 'Syd and Ell' (sydneymaycrouch and elliejarrett2 on instagram) who are mostly known for your their youtube channel as a duo which isn't fitness related at all. They literally barely EVER mention using Shreddy... Ell always makes up her own workouts and Syd mainly posts workout outfits which are fabletics because they are paid to do so so I always wondered how they pick these ambassadors when there are girls that literally use shreddy daily and would love the opportunity. I don't even think Syd and Ell remember they are Shreddy ambassadors, I was shocked it was still in their bios to be honest! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.