Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of the creators are reading this, PLEASE consider dmā€™ing @influencerpaygap on instagram! They post it anonymously and LOADS of verified influencers follow the account that would see!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Itā€™s alllll coming out now
Ehhhh this one I can excuse. Itā€™s pretty standard business practice to direct people to official job postings to apply - it has a lot to do with actually giving people a fair chance. Like she and her fake companies are obviously awful but this seems normal to me

Reactions: 3
If you're not with her, you're against her! That's the grace we love to see lol.

The pink font on pink background is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, like putting lipstick on a lawsuit pig. Poor girls, whatever happened to women supporting women?!? I guess that goes out the window when you're not supporting the right woman, aka grace. Also who the hell calls their own strategy a "creator scheme" - like what even???? I guess it's appropriate if they're scheming content out of creators without payment.

Honestly, the biggest thing in ALL of this drama that sticks out to me is these "3 businesses" are not actually 3 independent businesses. Shreddy wants their creators to use b_nd and wear tala. Tala/b_nd are silent right now on socials, even though they aren't even involved!! Must be employee overlap and all the focus is going towards shreddy. Bet those employees aren't getting paid 3x the "competitive" salary for handling 3 businesses.

Reactions: 28
in the end grace is just a huge hypocrite and i think a lot of us saw that quickly but hopefully others will now see it too. sheā€™s only in this for the money and the fame and hates when anyone stands in her way, as sheā€™s shown multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys, itā€™s very obvious that Grace reads TL. I think with calling her out for the things sheā€™s done itā€™s clearly working, she clearly needs a bit of a push in the right direction whether it have to be a bunch of strangers on the internet to tell her then so be it. Without bringing serious flaws of her boss babe business plan to light she would say everythingā€™s fine and dandy and keep spouting BS out of her arse and let her loving minions brainwash her into delusion. I also donā€™t get why she sees constructive criticism against Shreddy, B_ND or TALA as ā€œhatingā€

Reactions: 6
But this happens to her sister all the time and she condemns it and says pay up so why not pay your own content creators

Reactions: 11
Stay tuned for a YouTube video, either totally unannounced or announced by a story on Graceā€™s personal Insta (which just says ā€œWe need to talk [date] ā¤ā€) and a stripped down video where sheā€™s sitting on the floor, legs up or crossed.

Will Grace stick to her guns on this? Will she say she had no idea what happened?

This has massive repercussions for her personal finances e.g. her mortgage so after a certain point, she wonā€™t just be able to hide away and expect everything to be OK with the unholy trinity. sheā€™ll be able to slink off into a nepotism job afterwards and never be seen again, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think she's coming back from this...
Unless MUCH bigger accounts start shouting about it then this won't even be a blip on the radar in a month.

Would be great if someone from Gymshark did a subtweet about this after all the shade she tried to throw their way when Tala launched.

Reactions: 14
Really wanna post about sustainability/greenwashing on my insta so that if I have to take down my twitter/tweets it's still available to read; but at the same time, dont wanna expose myself lol šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.