Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pyramid scheme of business for creator content is no different to the classic ‘work for me as a boss babe selling Herbalife and quit your day job’ or ‘want to earn extra money from your phone as a boss babe’

Reactions: 11
I hope this shows a lot of people that Grace isn't their friend. She isn't going to be your mate once you make it as a fitness influencer. She sees you solely as a way to further her own profit. She doesn't care about her audience, she cares about the coin they give her, and once they're no longer useful to her she sheds her friendly image with a pretty pink lawsuit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
“do not want to have to take these serious allegations any further” 😱😱😱 do they even realise what they’re saying !?!?!? madness

if you wanted an open dialogue u wouldn’t threaten to take it further...

Reactions: 25
They will not take anyone to court. It will cause them more harm than good and completely diminish the credibility of the brand. Didn’t grace make a video about this exact situation with why she left gymshark?? But it’s okay when she does it
Wowww

Reactions: 3
I hope this shows a lot of people that Grace isn't their friend. She isn't going to be your mate once you make it as a fitness influencer. She sees you solely as a way to further her own profit. She doesn't care about her audience, she cares about the coin they give her, and once they're no longer useful to her she sheds her friendly image with a pretty pink lawsuit.
say it louder for the people in the back: GRACE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“do not want to have to take these serious allegations any further” 😱😱😱 do they even realise what they’re saying !?!?!? madness

if you wanted an open dialogue u wouldn’t threaten to take it further...
We’re gonna sue you but feel free to hop on the phone for a chat xxx need to take this tit to diet Prada

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ok just joined to make this comment lol - i hate the use of the phrase 'standard industry practice' in the stories/excuses. i thought grace's whole thing was 'disrupting the industry'... so why is her only excuse for her hypocrisy and poor treatment of employees that it's just what everyone else does..

• Heart
Reactions: 41
A libel case (what they're strongly hinting at in these statements) would cost them tens of thousands of pounds, more than any supposed financial damages incurred from the statements from the creators. It's hot air.

Reactions: 19
This needs to be sent to big fitness influencers. It’s absolutely disgusting. Who’s gonna tell our queen Amy hahaha

Reactions: 12
the posts definitely werent written by grace... i was able to read them without being baffled by extremely long words...
Still had an odd choice of words a couple of times. Refutation and resultantly. I know what they mean but I can't remember the last time I saw anyone ever use them

I wonder what the person who did that artwork for them has to say now.

I'm surprised they were so open in the statement. I wasn't expecting them to repeat the figures we'd heard like 3%

Reactions: 10
Also, just a point on the part of the statement about the artwork. They say that a quote was never mentioned in the exchange, but surely it's up to them as a brand with the power in this situation to offer to pay? If you want your brand to be 'above the industry standard', then part of that would surely include offering payment for the artist's work that you love so much (but apparently, not enough to spend money on). Or at the very least gifting them products as a thank you?

I can easily see why the artist who was already a fan didn't want to explicitly ask for payment - Shreddy could have easily rescinded the request to make them an animation, and she maybe didn't want to pass up on the opportunity for exposure. Still doesn't make it okay to not offer payment.

Reactions: 24
The worst part about that statement is about the artwork. They even said it is still on their feed on the 14th may with over 233,000 views and credited the artist..... yet there isn’t a single post on their page on that date and the closest artwork post is on the 30th may 👀👀🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A libel case (what they're strongly hinting at in these statements) would cost them tens of thousands of pounds, more than any supposed financial damages incurred from the statements from the creators. It's hot air.
I doubt they would do it lmao she threatened me with legal action for me reselling her guides on Depop😂😂😂😂 nothing happened

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.