Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't believe is that the majority of influencers who have spoken out have made it clear that they've been trying to sort this out with both Shreddy and Grace privately with little to no response, whilst Grace has been spending her time on social media speaking about how difficult it is to run a business etc. like these influencers can't see her?! Did she not believe this would come back to bite her?

I'm just about to finish a MSc in PR and if she wasn't so outspoken about how she's CEO of three businesses and how involved she is, she could get away with this easily, there's no way she can come out of this unaffected imo

Reactions: 20
Hi, I am a content creator for BND and Shreddy - just to let you all know us content creators can no longer speak on the matter because they are threatening to sue us... LMAO

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I’m in shock right now. Grace knows about EVERYTHING They've been contacted but holy tit you wont believe what they’re doing

Hi, I am a content creator for BND and Shreddy - just to let you all know us content creators can no longer speak on the matter because they are threatening to sue us... LMAO
WHAT??? that is so out of order that they’ve not addressed anything publicly and first point of action is to sue. Grace really showing her true colours here

Reactions: 20
If they actually try to pursue legal action towards anyone it'll speak volumes to how much she doesn't give a tit and I think it'll be another nail in the coffin tbh. Not exactly encouraging people to join your team if you're threatening them with lawsuits when they speak out about unethical business practices!

Reactions: 16
She literally never shuts up... but now she dealthy silent and has threatened to sue those who dared to speak up about mistreatment and unethical business practices... Speaks volumes about her character and who she is as a person.

Reactions: 17
Do we think she’ll drop below 1m because of this? What is the exact number she’s on?

EDIT - only another 76k to go 🌝

Reactions: 8

Nahhhh this is actually absolutely insane! 😳 For them to not even address the situation first or try and come to a solution for both parties, and instead just staying silent threatening to sue... wow!

Reactions: 11
But does the contract say anything related to this? Also if you are not lying what are they going to defend? Im not into law so if someone can show some light...

Reactions: 3
But does the contract say anything related to this? Also if you are not lying what are they going to defend? Im not into law so if someone can show some light...
I’ve seen the email as I am speaking w one of the girls and the girls are being accused of ‘defaming’ the brand and being accused of lying basically
Which is insane cause im sure theyve broken their contracts w the girls ??

I’ve seen the email as I am speaking w one of the girls and the girls are being accused of ‘defaming’ the brand and being accused of lying basically
Can’t and won’t drop the screenshot cause its from her email so they could trace it down by the look of the screenshot, time, phone type, network etc and cause theyre just fresh out of emails so it wouldnt be best to rn but all the girls are laughing in the gc so ive been told 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Was this email sent today??? Wowwww, so they spend more time trying to sue people they’ve taken advantage of rather than use this time to actually become an ethical brand

Reactions: 6
Do we think she’ll drop below 1m because of this? What is the exact number she’s on?

EDIT - only another 76k to go 🌝
No. Close to zero chance of that. This hasn't made any great impact on her IG numbers, she's had bigger drops in the last month

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it's been posted about but they've released a statement on the shreddy instagram stories

Reactions: 3

Can’t and won’t drop the screenshot cause its from her email so they could trace it down by the look of the screenshot, time, phone type, network etc and cause theyre just fresh out of emails so it wouldnt be best to rn but all the girls are laughing in the gc so ive been told 😂
But defaming someone or something includes lying, if you are not you are just telling what happened. I mean, I understand that they are threatening Content Creators and its a bad situation but I think they are just doing that, they really don't have something against them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.