Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this person said “I am not angry, just disappointed” but girl I am so angry for you. Sounds like they are just exploiting people for their own profit and then ignoring any of their feedback. Gross.
It’s so obvious that grace has discovered a niche in being an activist and taken advantage. She time and time again is caught out for doing the exact opposite of what she preaches about. The whole having smaller influencers and influencers that aren’t white etc on her brands is clearly just for her image as she’s very clearly not treating them the same way she treats her love island shreddy ambassadors. Didn’t someone post on here a couple of threads ago about another 2 influencers who left TALA for similar reasons? And these are only the ones that have been public about it...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God what I'd give to be in the Shreddy Whatsapp group right now, to see the flames that this public resignation has caused 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 15
Oh I see some shreddy content creators I follow cheering her on - people who I thought worshipped Grace till the end of time. I hope more of them speak up against this and move on to brands who will better respect them.

Reactions: 11
God what I'd give to be in the Shreddy Whatsapp group right now, to see the flames that this public resignation has caused 🤣 🤣 🤣
No disrespect to the girl but the Shreddy staff won't even know who she is will they? She's not paid, hasn't received any clothing, hasn't had anything featured. Just one of a large number of girls they contacted to ok the use of their posts if they wanted, right?

No disrespect to the girl but the Shreddy staff won't even know who she is will they? She's not paid, hasn't received any clothing, hasn't had anything featured. Just one of a large number of girls they contacted to ok the use of their posts if they wanted, right?
No, they're content creators, which means they have a formal agreement with shreddy to be paid for anything they produce for shreddy. Shreddy is doing a deceitful thing by not paying some (possibly many) creators because they haven't used their content. But this is an exploitation of their time, which in Grace thesaurus language is, labour since they have promised girls compensation in both money and exposure for the content they create.

Also other content creators who they do feature constantly have liked and supported this, which means word will definitely spread.

Reactions: 13
they are paid. she said so in her caption. and if she has (now had) a contract with them I assume someone knows who she is. it’s not like they’re a huge company.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm actually interested in how Grace responds. It's going to be horrific if she centers it on herself again and use some big business words to delegitimize this girl. Also it's diplomatic for her to say "I don't mean hate on Grace", but if Grace has as much control over things like she shows off about, this is absolutely on her and she is a confirmed hypocrite.

Reactions: 14
I'm actually interested in how Grace responds. It's going to be horrific if she centers it on herself again and use some big business words to delegitimize this girl. Also it's diplomatic for her to say "I don't mean hate on Grace", but if Grace has as much control over things like she shows off about, this is absolutely on her and she is a confirmed hypocrite.
i hope she does respond! although i can almost guarantee she either centres it around herself or will pass the blame onto someone else...

Reactions: 5
i hope she does respond! although i can almost guarantee she either centres it around herself or will pass the blame onto someone else...
She’ll probably blame it on cash flows and org charts or her use her new favourite phrase ‘committed to misunderstanding me’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, they're content creators, which means they have a formal agreement with shreddy to be paid for anything they produce for shreddy. Shreddy is doing a deceitful thing by not paying some (possibly many) creators because they haven't used their content. But this is an exploitation of their time, which in Grace thesaurus language is, labour since they have promised girls compensation in both money and exposure for the content they create.

Also other content creators who they do feature constantly have liked and supported this, which means word will definitely spread.
Yes, since I posted those screenshots I've spoken to 2 other content creators who have left or in the process of leaving and can't speak yet until the contract is fully over. It's crazy because I know how much these girls love Shreddy and Grace herself (I've followed and supported these girls for a while) so to be undervalued like this is really sad and so disappointing for them. They must have seen it as such a brilliant opportunity when ultimately it seems it isn't at all and they absolutely deserve better.

Reactions: 6
they are paid. she said so in her caption. and if she has (now had) a contract with them I assume someone knows who she is. it’s not like they’re a huge company.
Apologies, I misunderstood what their role was. I get it now, they are athletes/affiliates as most brands would call them.

I think she'll respond to them on IG in a reply rather than a public tweet. Keep it under the radar as possible

Reactions: 7
And i oop

Glad to see it
And i oop
I remember saying has charlotte webb left b_nd. I am so glad people are seeing GB for what she is and not the facade she sells young girls

this is so interesting!! just confirming what we are all saying on here. i understand due to privacy but i’d love to know who this is!
Given she posted it publicly and we mean no harm and support her here, i believe its fair to reveal their names? @sarahlcfitness

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She has definitely tweeted/retweeted stuff so many times about companies not paying the influencers they hire. Evidently those values only go so far - how do you justify a 3% commission rate?! There's also comments on the post from other people who were asked to produce content, submitted that content, and never heard anything again.

I'm sure the PR explanation for this will be that Shreddy is a 'small' company and this is what they can afford. If you can't afford to pay people properly you shouldn't be hiring them in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's another fitness influencer that has come up saying similar things on her instagram story right now... I can't screenshot what she is saying as its a video and I'm unsure if I'm allowed to name her for privacy reasons (although her account is public) so I will summarise what she is saying. Basically the shreddy team were absolutely savage to them. It seems as 'content creators' they needed to produce workout videos for the page to use but they were not even gifted the items they had to use! So for example they of course could not produce a leg workout video without using any resistance bands that weren't B_ND so they themselves had to buy it with their own money which seems crazy for me for them not to just gift it to them. They were then 'advised' to wear Tala funnily enough in these videos (which is not cheap!) and again not gifted this stuff they had to fork out for it themselves. They then barely used the videos these girls had spent time creating so they didn't even end up getting exposure as a by-product for all the money and time that they had spent. They raised these points in an email to shreddy and 90% of them signed it and the response they got was generic and didn't even touch upon the points that they asked for. For them to say they are so open to what they have to say and then give a generic response was so disheartening. Lots responded again finally individually and were given copy and pasted answers, the same one despite them responding separately.

Sounds absolutely insane because the girl I am quoting actually won a cash prize from the Shreddy app so you know she must have loved it and promoted it for months while doing one of the challenges. It's so disappointing that they were treated this way. 😔 It seems like they are exploiting these girls who love Grace and love the app and they shouldn't be allowed to treat them in this way its awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Every-time i refresh my stories someone new pops up saying why they left 😅😅😅😅 good on them how could GB do that tbh for someone who propels so much SJWness and claims to be such a boss babe I have to laugh

There's another fitness influencer that has come up saying similar things on her instagram story right now... I can't screenshot what she is saying as its a video and I'm unsure if I'm allowed to name her for privacy reasons (although her account is public) so I will summarise what she is saying. Basically the shreddy team were absolutely savage to them. It seems as 'content creators' they needed to produce workout videos for the page to use but they were not even gifted the items they had to use! So for example they of course could not produce a leg workout video without using any resistance bands that weren't B_ND so they themselves had to buy it with their own money which seems crazy for me for them not to just gift it to them. They were then 'advised' to wear Tala funnily enough in these videos (which is not cheap!) and again not gifted this stuff they had to fork out for it themselves. They then barely used the videos these girls had spent time creating so they didn't even end up getting exposure as a by-product for all the money and time that they had spent. They raised these points in an email to shreddy and 90% of them signed it and the response they got was generic and didn't even touch upon the points that they asked for. For them to say they are so open to what they have to say and then give a generic response was so disheartening. Lots responded again finally individually and were given copy and pasted answers, the same one despite them responding separately.

Sounds absolutely insane because the girl I am quoting actually won a cash prize from the Shreddy app so you know she must have loved it and promoted it for months while doing one of the challenges. It's so disappointing that they were treated this way. 😔 It seems like they are exploiting these girls who love Grace and love the app and they shouldn't be allowed to treat them in this way its awful.
This is a tattle website and they’ve chosen to go public with it so I doubt they’d give a tit that girls all around the world are happy and talking about how they appreciate they did whats best for them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.