Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think people are mad just because she lied about it, though ofc that compounds it - I think people are mad because she is clearly not being safe about it, as with many people from the UK right now, sending a dangerous message to her 1mil followers. Her hypocrisy is usually one of the worst things about her (it’s so consistent I CBA to be outraged anymore unless it’s spectacularly bad), but she is part and leader of a massive wave of people from the UK being stupid on holiday and leading to the prolonging of this pandemic. The government isn’t giving us proper guidance and someone who positions herself as responsible and inspirational shouldn’t be taking ambiguity on this as a ticket to do whatever she wants.

With regards to the Monzo thing and some other stuff, I’ve noticed people on this thread making massive assumptions about people’s intentions and personalities based on something that can be put down to a miscommunication. We don’t need to call people scaremongering liars and say it’s not their place to make a comment about a bank, even if you think they’re wrong. You can just tell them that you don’t think that’s the case because XYZ. Can we please be nice to each other????

(I like Monzo from what I’ve seen and they do check whether you’re eligible for an overdraft or not. However, activating an overdraft *can* impact your credit score, which they themselves flag on their overdraft faq if you Google it. Grace did not flag this - she just shared the link to make a quick buck from her followers, which is Clover’s beef I think.)
I have Monzo and find it really useful! Me and my boyfriend have a joint account on it that all bills come out of and it’s easier to set up than a normal bank as in don’t need to go in and have an appointment which is an actual ball ache. We tried to create one during out mortgage set up appointment (which we had to leave work early for) as they were creating a new account for us anyway and had all the needed documentation and they said you’d need a new appointment 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s also really good for holidays, especially holidays with groups of friends and sharing bills or sending money.
To change the overdraft, you have to answer questions such as residential and employment status, annual income, and financial dependants so they have changed how easy it is to do the overdraft!

I do agree that the way grace got her minions to sign up to make £5 is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have Monzo and find it really useful! Me and my boyfriend have a joint account on it that all bills come out of and it’s easier to set up than a normal bank as in don’t need to go in and have an appointment which is an actual ball ache. We tried to create one during out mortgage set up appointment (which we had to leave work early for) as they were creating a new account for us anyway and had all the needed documentation and they said you’d need a new appointment 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s also really good for holidays, especially holidays with groups of friends and sharing bills or sending money.
To change the overdraft, you have to answer questions such as residential and employment status, annual income, and financial dependants so they have changed how easy it is to do the overdraft!

I do agree that the way grace got her minions to sign up to make £5 is disgusting.
I've had Monzo for over a year and a half and I will say it did used to charge 50p whenever I was over - £20 in the overdraft per day but it's changed now to like a penny a day thank god. I also use it with my boyf and I having a joint account! Amazing for splitting stuff 🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
Some tea for you all: the girl on TALAs Instagram story (leah delahunt or something) came on another influencer thread (Sophia and cinzia) and exposed them and accidentally revealed her identity on tattle life so obviously everyone flocked to her Instagram and she made some fake statement saying she’s never heard of tattle life before. Looks like everyone involved in TALA loves a bit of tattle life except when it’s about grace...
I remember this!! She posted a couple things ‘exposing’ them i think, someone posted a screenshot of her ig saying this is clearly you, but i think that got deleted as people said it was ‘too far’ lol, she then claimed it wasn’t her but how would she even know someone was pretending to be her if it wasn’t her😂it’s not like she’s a massive influencer, i don’t imagine anyone from tattle would’ve dmed her. And she went to NTU which is obvs in the same city as S&C so it made a lot of sense. Quite embarrassing for her really😬

Reactions: 3
Every single day she is ‘sCaLiNg HeR bUiSnEsS’ what does that even mean?

note: I don’t actually care what it means or want to know it’s just hilarious (/embarrassing) how she’s been doing it for the past year and won’t shut up about it.

Reactions: 8
Every single day she is ‘sCaLiNg HeR bUiSnEsS’ what does that even mean?

note: I don’t actually care what it means or want to know it’s just hilarious (/embarrassing) how she’s been doing it for the past year and won’t shut up about it.
Technically aren't all business owners in some shape or form "scaling their businesses" but not shouting about it everyday?

Technically aren't all business owners in some shape or form "scaling their businesses" but not shouting about it everyday?
got to appear super busy boss babes, because is a FORBES CEO saving the environment one business scale at a time

• Haha
  • Heart
i'm still laughing about the "time block" in her calendar each day and whoever said that's basically like scheduling time as "between 9-5 i will focus on work". she's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t grace say that the whole reason she can’t do sales or student discount on TALA and BND is because the profit margin is so low that it’s not possible? But she’s doing a 20% off BND sale now so is she operating in a loss? I doubt it. The price of the bands and equipment haven’t changed since then either so was she just lying or is she making her bands to a lower quality for a higher profit margin? Couldn’t find the original tweet (or might have been a comment on her Instagram) but found this
Yes, she did say that. It was mentioned in an older Grace thread here on Tattle. https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-grace-fit-uk.21/page-6

"Everything is basically on student discount" oh woe is me

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yes, she did say that. It was mentioned in an older Grace thread here on Tattle. https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-grace-fit-uk.21/page-6

"Everything is basically on student discount" oh woe is me
How has her PR and customer device not improved at all since then. Still being snotty with customers and above questions
And if I remember the context of that conversation right, grace had just posted on twitter asking for an ASOS student discount code

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's actually making me laugh quite a lot that she's been talking about "manifesting" so much. I can just see a "boss babe starter pack" meme: making profit of naive people, manifesting, "if you criticise me you're a hater", bullying others, be kind"

• Haha
It's actually making me laugh quite a lot that she's been talking about "manifesting" so much. I can just see a "boss babe starter pack" meme: making profit of naive people, manifesting, "if you criticise me you're a hater", bullying others, be kind"
i'm feeling a 4th business about to be released, some kind of shreddy-esque manifesting app as grace will have convinced herself she invented manifestation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How has her PR and customer device not improved at all since then. Still being snotty with customers and above questions
And if I remember the context of that conversation right, grace had just posted on twitter asking for an ASOS student discount code
Yessss that is so true! It was for an Asos discount code, hence the response at the top of the tweet. Oh but actually she was asking for a friend! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Yessss that is so true! It was for an Asos discount code, hence the response at the top of the tweet. Oh but actually she was asking for a friend! :rolleyes:
She also said in that thread she was on a spending ban since April. But didn’t she go travelling for 3 months and buy a house and everything for her house? And also said she hadn’t paid herself a salary since the business started so she could put it back in as if she has no income. She’s very sneaky with what she says, just because she didn’t have a set salary doesn’t mean she wasn’t earning a lotttt of money from profit etc. Everyone needs to earn money, don’t know why she makes herself out to be so essentialist and business first. Bet none of her followers even questioned how she could buy a £1.8 million house, travel endlessly and buy designer stuff with no salary...

Reactions: 14
She also said in that thread she was on a spending ban since April. But didn’t she go travelling for 3 months and buy a house and everything for her house? And also said she hadn’t paid herself a salary since the business started so she could put it back in as if she has no income. She’s very sneaky with what she says, just because she didn’t have a set salary doesn’t mean she wasn’t earning a lotttt of money from profit etc. Everyone needs to earn money, don’t know why she makes herself out to be so essentialist and business first. Bet none of her followers even questioned how she could buy a £1.8 million house, travel endlessly and buy designer stuff with no salary...
Yeah it's like how billionaires set official $1 / year salaries but clearly no one actually believes that - they earn back in stocks or compensations.

Yeah it's like how billionaires set official $1 / year salaries but clearly no one actually believes that - they earn back in stocks or compensations.
Alll bloody tax dodgers 🙄🙄 (That is not specifically against grace/ tala, have no idea what their tax sit is, just generalising)

I know I’m actually surprised by how few people commented on her buying a house, considering that point the businesses were new and she wasent really doing YouTube. Must have had some sort of trust fund.
^^^actually scratch that, she probably paid for deposit with that bottomless pit of money she earned on the internship

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alll bloody tax dodgers 🙄🙄 (That is not specifically against grace/ tala, have no idea what their tax sit is, just generalising)

I know I’m actually surprised by how few people commented on her buying a house, considering that point the businesses were new and she wasent really doing YouTube. Must have had some sort of trust fund.
^^^actually scratch that, she probably paid for deposit with that bottomless pit of money she earned on the internship
That internship wouldn't have made a dent on her deposit. That would have come from Gymshark, Gracefituk bands, and all the IG ads/sponsored hauls she was doing

That internship wouldn't have made a dent on her deposit. That would have come from Gymshark, Gracefituk bands, and all the IG ads/sponsored hauls she was doing
She put down 20% deposit which was 360,000 so that wouldn’t have even been enough to pay for her deposit, let alone her 9k a year tuition fees, rent, living costs, holidays etc. Realistically she would have had to be earning a lot from her businesses or gotten help from her parents. Otherwise more YouTubers would have houses that expensive in London

She put down 20% deposit which was 360,000 so that wouldn’t have even been enough to pay for her deposit, let alone her 9k a year tuition fees, rent, living costs, holidays etc. Realistically she would have had to be earning a lot from her businesses or gotten help from her parents. Otherwise more YouTubers would have houses that expensive in London
Doesn't Gymshark pay six figures or something to their athletes? (Idk I thought I saw it somewhere) She also said they would sell thousands of bands at a time. She possibly could've saved up from all of that? I remember when I used to like her a lot I thought she was just good at saving money. But yeah idk.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.