Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put down 20% deposit which was 360,000 so that wouldn’t have even been enough to pay for her deposit, let alone her 9k a year tuition fees, rent, living costs, holidays etc. Realistically she would have had to be earning a lot from her businesses or gotten help from her parents. Otherwise more YouTubers would have houses that expensive in London
Swear her tuition fees was already paid for

Doesn't Gymshark pay six figures or something to their athletes? (Idk I thought I saw it somewhere) She also said they would sell thousands of bands at a time. She possibly could've saved up from all of that? I remember when I used to like her a lot I thought she was just good at saving money. But yeah idk.
God no, they wouldn't pay them that. Enough to give them a salary but I don't think it's close to six figures.

I know in the grand scheme of things this is a very minor complaint lol but I really hate the filters she uses on her stories and on her posts.

Like every single story has a filter on it making it slightly blurry and orange, I don't think it's very flattering on Grace and also makes it just makes everything look kind of dirty and blurry. Might be a bit of a petty thing but for some reason I just find it so annoying

Reactions: 9
God no, they wouldn't pay them that. Enough to give them a salary but I don't think it's close to six figures.
Fair. I just saw someone mention that on a forum somewhere. But imho, those athletes (esp the main athletes) still make a hell lot of money doing whatever they do (also aside from Gymshark also repping supplements, other brands, youtube, instagram and etc) because they all have decent houses and cars and stuff. Based on that I think it's not far-fetched to assume Grace was also able to make a good enough amount of money?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but there’s NO WAY she saved up for a £300,000+ deposit herself. It only takes one look at her family for it to click that she’s a trust fund baby so either 1. Trust fund came through 2. Parents helped. Not saying her earnings didn’t contribute but for her to buy that off her own back? Purrlease.

Reactions: 12
Fair. I just saw someone mention that on a forum somewhere. But imho, those athletes (esp the main athletes) still make a hell lot of money doing whatever they do (also aside from Gymshark also repping supplements, other brands, youtube, instagram and etc) because they all have decent houses and cars and stuff. Based on that I think it's not far-fetched to assume Grace was also able to make a good enough amount of money?
I think Grace made more from her sponsorships than what Gymshark pays, but we'll never know for sure because no one talks about how much they're actually paid. She definitely made a lot of money in a very short amount of time, but I do wonder exactly how much if she's managed to get a mortgage based on her income and the bank thinks she's good for almost £2million. That would mean if we take the triple income that mortgage applications are usually based on, she was earning around £600k a year at least for more than one year because self employed people have to prove a consistent income.

Reactions: 7
I think Grace made more from her sponsorships than what Gymshark pays, but we'll never know for sure because no one talks about how much they're actually paid. She definitely made a lot of money in a very short amount of time, but I do wonder exactly how much if she's managed to get a mortgage based on her income and the bank thinks she's good for almost £2million. That would mean if we take the triple income that mortgage applications are usually based on, she was earning around £600k a year at least for more than one year because self employed people have to prove a consistent income.
I've heard some other younger youtubers talk about how much they get paid for deals before (I think it was Kate Elisabeth or Olivia Neill maybe?), saying they have been paid £15k for a contract with a clothing brand eg Nasty Gal for a few posts over the course of 3 months.

Bearing in mind these girls at the time (they said this months ago when they were only on about 150-200k subs) had a much smaller following than Grace did at the time, and Grace did sooo many sponsored posts with fast fashion brands like these over the 3 years she was at uni, on top of Gymshark, other ads in videos etc... I don't think it's too far fetched to assume that she did manage to make the £360k she needed for her deposit.
Also, her outgoings would have been so much less than most other people considering the amount of stuff she gets gifted.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure being able to put her mum and/or dad down as a guarantor on her mortgage would have helped, the bank would look at her familial wealth and approve her in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure being able to put her mum and/or dad down as a guarantor on her mortgage would have helped, the bank would look at her familial wealth and approve her in a heartbeat.
Agreed her mum, dad or wealthy grandfather is definitely on that mortgage with her

Reactions: 2
Gymshark are turning over $200m a year. It would be more of a surprise if they weren't paying their biggest athletes $100k a year.

Remember she did a roundtable talk with a few other influencers and they answered questions? One was about the biggest fee they received from a sponsor and she said 6 figures. That could only have been gymshark in my opinion.

You only have to look at her content before she bought the house to realise she could have raised the money. She did the diary collab, vegan shoe collab, try on hauls from PLT/lounge underwear regularly, she did a massive gymshark haul for one of their sales after leaving, etc. How many people were in her FB group? They all bought her bands which added up to a lot.

Reactions: 4
Gymshark are turning over $200m a year. It would be more of a surprise if they weren't paying their biggest athletes $100k a year.

Remember she did a roundtable talk with a few other influencers and they answered questions? One was about the biggest fee they received from a sponsor and she said 6 figures. That could only have been gymshark in my opinion.

You only have to look at her content before she bought the house to realise she could have raised the money. She did the diary collab, vegan shoe collab, try on hauls from PLT/lounge underwear regularly, she did a massive gymshark haul for one of their sales after leaving, etc. How many people were in her FB group? They all bought her bands which added up to a lot.
I think it was 125,000 for one post but I think that was Krissy (grace obviously earns a lot too but didn’t earn as much as Krissy for sponsors). Was so funny how grace was still running her mouth talking over everyone and Krissy was just sat there being humble knowing she got paid more

Grace has been making quite a lot of money for some time (potentially enough for the deposit, depending on savings) given that she started selling her guides in 2016/2017 for £35 a pop and had thousands of customers. She then released the bands and barbell pads in late 2017, and the bands were probably her most successful item.

It wouldn't surprise me if the money from her products went into house savings while she lived off a lot of product sponsorships and gifts. There didn't seem to be a time in 2018 where she did something that wasn't gifted or sponsored in some way.

Reactions: 4
Grace has been making quite a lot of money for some time (potentially enough for the deposit, depending on savings) given that she started selling her guides in 2016/2017 for £35 a pop and had thousands of customers. She then released the bands and barbell pads in late 2017, and the bands were probably her most successful item.

It wouldn't surprise me if the money from her products went into house savings while she lived off a lot of product sponsorships and gifts. There didn't seem to be a time in 2018 where she did something that wasn't gifted or sponsored in some way.
I mean, she still doesn't ever pay for anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, she still doesn't ever pay for anything 😂
Grinds my gears every time I see / remember her tweet something like "anyone got a student discount? :)" / that uber scandal.
I work part-time whilst doing a masters & some months I have to decide whether I want to replace my very well worn down trainers or eat something other than pasta, Grace. And I don't even have it that bad. Student discount isn't for you to save a couple ££ before you buy a new Fendi ring.

(Which, by the way, is not very nice IMO. Way too big for her hand)

Reactions: 13
this is so interesting!! just confirming what we are all saying on here. i understand due to privacy but i’d love to know who this is!
Don’t want to mention the name but if you look on shreddy’s tagged photos you can see the post on there

It must have taken this girl a lot to speak out on this, but I’m glad she did. I hope bigger and better brand deals come her way

Reactions: 12
Don’t want to mention the name but if you look on shreddy’s tagged photos you can see the post on there

It must have taken this girl a lot to speak out on this, but I’m glad she did. I hope bigger and better brand deals come her way
Yep! She's actually such a lovely girl but just in case thought I'd block out her name but if she's willing to put it out in the open I'm sure she wouldn't mind where it ends up. Very brave of her to do I'm actually so impressed that she is bold enough in her thoughts to do that.

It seems the tide is turning for Grace... one of the Shreddy content creators put her resignation on Instagram and tagged Grace, Shreddy and B_ND in it... 😬😬
I know this person said “I am not angry, just disappointed” but girl I am so angry for you. Sounds like they are just exploiting people for their own profit and then ignoring any of their feedback. Gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.