Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that knows anything about business knows this just isn’t a difficult part 😂 she really doesn’t know how to run a business hence why she thinks ‘org charts’ are the hardest part hahah

Oh god now she’s put it on her Instagram for validation of course. Just so her minions that haven’t even done their alevels yet can tell her how smart she is when anyone that knows anything about business knows she’s talking so much tit
The fact that she added org charts... it's literally just displaying the organisation in a graphic form... yay? Everything she listed is just business as usual, day to day operations.

It's so cringe I can't stand it. Also, a lot of these tasks are basic management tasks imo. I say this because I do a lot of these things myself. I'm definitely not anywhere near a CEO! Sooo... what? Again; WHY is she sharing this? Does she think everyone is more stupid than she is?

Like it's been said so many times; it's laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
addition to my last comment about business school: I don’t think that everyone needs a degree to be successful. Many people run successful businesses without a formal degree and that’s amazing!!!! But it’s clear that grace cannot handle constructive criticism about her businesses and perhaps she WOULD listen to a professor who knows what they’re talking about.

Reactions: 13
addition to my last comment about business school: I don’t think that everyone needs a degree to be successful. Many people run successful businesses without a formal degree and that’s amazing!!!! But it’s clear that grace cannot handle constructive criticism about her businesses and perhaps she WOULD listen to a professor who knows what they’re talking about.
I agree and especially in Grace’s case it seems like she thinks she HAS to prove she can be successful without the business degree, that she was just born a businesswoman and knows exactly how to operate in the business world. it’s a very conceited behavior/outlook to have and probably part of why she is so defensive all the time.

Reactions: 8
I agree and especially in Grace’s case it seems like she thinks she HAS to prove she can be successful without the business degree, that she was just born a businesswoman and knows exactly how to operate in the business world. it’s a very conceited behavior/outlook to have and probably part of why she is so defensive all the time.
It's probably because her dad is literally a business consultant.
His LinkedIn profile shows he has decades of experience for big corps... I'd be shocked if he'd not helped her out along the way (even if he's no longer hands on or whatever)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lol this IG story by Amy Victoria/Amy Rookes who I mentioned before. The second point reminds me of someone!!
C476BF93-7495-4AC5-8069-77989063BBBB.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I was talking about that girl who was the face of TALA who was caught out on Tattle when I mentioned “not envy[ing] the girl who works for Grace” - not sure if I’ve picked up the right end of the stick here, but basically if I was in any way affiliated with Grace or her company I wouldn’t want to be picked up for being on here. Sorry for the confusion - disregard if wrong lol.

it sucks, but it’s essentially a respectability politics game with grezgate. She has tied her identity and business so much to being a boss babe that criticisms of her are instantly interpreted as attacks on what she supposedly represents, especially as she positions herself as the only person doing what she’s doing (ostensibly “disrupting the industry” with mad ethix). we have to be really careful with this if we want anything to change.

think how badly we all perceive it when she likes tweets calling critics ugly or loserish. her fans think the same of us when we support this kind of thing by saying it, sharing it, or liking it (I saw someone on twitter call her vile for the antiSemitism, but their profile was overwhelmingly islamophobic so I didn’t like/RT it cos I didn’t want to amplify their voice). we’re not going to convince a meaningful portion of people or grace herself by being mean or accepting support from bigots.

That being said, she once ripped into a fan with her rich influencer friends for being ugly when said fan criticised her, so. If I have a moment of weakness and call someone a crusty asshole of an oompa loompa after literally months of patiently explaining why what they’re doing is wrong and exploitative, it will be her if it’s not Donald trump lol. But I still won’t accept support on this from a random misogynist that thinks she’s a “thot” or whatever.

I’m so nervous about Amy Victoria. I like her but I don’t want Grace to publicly take a shot at her which I think is likely given how much attention Amy is getting for her shade at grace (it doesn’t take much to set grace off lmao) (edit: or maybe I do if Amy will be able to hold her own/not be harassed??? hmm)

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m so nervous about Amy Victoria. I like her but I don’t want Grace to publicly take a shot at her which I think is likely given how much attention Amy is getting for her shade at grace (it doesn’t take much lmao)
But nothing that she said was untrue and if Grace does decide to come for her, she'll have to answer for the rest of that story post which is all true.
Even if she tries to ignore it, Amy can still demand her answer to the rest of her claims and I'm sure if it went to Twitter, others could hop in with receipts that support her

Reactions: 11
But nothing that she said was untrue and if Grace does decide to come for her, she'll have to answer for the rest of that story post which is all true.
Even if she tries to ignore it, Amy can still demand her answer to the rest of her claims and I'm sure if it went to Twitter, others could hop in with receipts that support her
That's true - I think Amy is spot on with all this and it ultimately needs to be said, so I would publicly support her if this actually did happen. This thought came out of worry that she'll end up getting harassed by shittonnes of people or otherwise maligned. tit it is that way, really

Reactions: 7
Anyone else just bored shitless of grez and the embarrassment that she is... used to pop on here quite a bit and now I just cant be arsed, same tit different day kinda thing...

That's true - I think Amy is spot on with all this and it ultimately needs to be said, so I would publicly support her if this actually did happen. This thought came out of worry that she'll end up getting harassed by shittonnes of people or otherwise maligned. tit it is that way, really
I mean if I’m honest if these girls are really into fitness like they claim they can clearly see Amy is way more ‘fit’ and does workouts that have made an insane change to her body whilst grace is just a typical Instagram skinny girl from genetics. So they can hardly come for her without looking stupid when the proof of her knowing what she’s talking about is in her body

Reactions: 6
She’ll be fine. Grace actually can’t say anything, because she’ll basically be owning up to the claims. Would be so easy for amy to say it has nothing to do with her, there is nothing specific or personal enough. So if grace takes to heart it would be very telling

Reactions: 10
The thing is though that if she were upfront about going on holiday I personally wouldn’t care. It would be legal in both England and France. I am going to Greece next week and I say that openly and would if I was an ‘influencer’ / ‘#bossbabe’ it’s just the fact that she lies and plays it down? Own your tit and people will at least respect you for that. They may not respect your choices but they will at least respect your honesty! Just like her generational wealth and the fact that she is a #bossbabe / #trustfundbaby. No one cares about the fact that you come from money! It’s just the way you lie about it and hide it? It’s insulting to people who literally come from £0.00
If you look at Sydney and ell they’re on holiday, and we’re upfront about it, and no one has any issues, just why lie? Ohhhh because you spent lockdown condemning everyone to live inside the entire time like you do!

Does anyone remember when she kept trying to get her followers to create a Monzo account so she could get £5 free from each person that created one. This was when I supported her products and I thought it was so unethical and irresponsible. For anyone that isn’t familiar with monzo, it’s way too easy to create a bank account with pretty much any overdraft you want which you get charged 50p a day for - it’s known as being very dangerous for young people and their credit scores. The fact grace promoted this many times to get some free money didn’t sit right with me, as she should be using her platform to responsibly and not encouraging her young followers to randomly open up bank accounts to get their fave a free fiver - she didn’t even provide any info with it so lots of young people would mindlessly open accounts not being aware of the negative credit impact. I know she came under attack for this and monzo shortly after stopped their free £5 scheme. And she wonders why people don’t believe her for saying she values her customers and ethical production over profit...
You can’t get an overdraft with Monzo unless you are accepted. I use Monzo and there’s nothing wrong with it.. I know a lot of people who do aswell. I think you’re scaremongering people not to use it when it’s not your place to do so as you’re giving out incorrect information. Have your opinion on her promoting it, but don’t lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you look at Sydney and ell they’re on holiday, and we’re upfront about it, and no one has any issues, just why lie? Ohhhh because you spent lockdown condemning everyone to live inside the entire time like you do!

You can’t get an overdraft with Monzo unless you are accepted. I use Monzo and there’s nothing wrong with it.. I know a lot of people who do aswell. I think you’re scaremongering people not to use it when it’s not your place to do so as you’re giving out incorrect information. Have your opinion on her promoting it, but don’t lie.
I also use it. My point is not that monzo is bad, when I used the overdraft on it my experience at the time was that you can change the limit within seconds, something that didn’t apply as easily with my other bank accounts which I would hear back from a couple days later. Perhaps it’s changed now regarding overdrafts I don’t know as I don’t use it for that anymore. My point was that it’s a more modern bank tailored for ease of use for younger people and young professionals etc so isn’t as frightening and serious looking app wise compared to for example a traditional bank. So young people find it a lot easier to use and spend more often (literally the point of many banks’ apps now to encourage people to spend more hence why traditional banks are focusing so much on improving their apps to compete with banks like monzo on that front) so Grace adding to this by encouraging people to open an account like it’s nothing is taking advantage of how simple and un daunting a bank such as monzo is for young people who may not realise it has the same impact on credit scores/overdraft fees, just because it’s taken the younger and tech start up approach rather than typical high street bank. (which are more expensive than the overdrafts people of the age group of her following eg students would have on their other accounts as student overdrafts are typically interest free) Never said this is an issue with monzo itself, rather Grace promoting careless banking. Young people aren’t always aware of the impacts of opening random bank accounts with multiple banks. I would say the same if she did something like that with for anything aimed towards a younger demographic that would negatively impact their finances. I don’t have a problem with monzo urself didn’t realise people felt so personally about it...

Reactions: 2

I don’t think people are mad just because she lied about it, though ofc that compounds it - I think people are mad because she is clearly not being safe about it, as with many people from the UK right now, sending a dangerous message to her 1mil followers. Her hypocrisy is usually one of the worst things about her (it’s so consistent I CBA to be outraged anymore unless it’s spectacularly bad), but she is part and leader of a massive wave of people from the UK being stupid on holiday and leading to the prolonging of this pandemic. The government isn’t giving us proper guidance and someone who positions herself as responsible and inspirational shouldn’t be taking ambiguity on this as a ticket to do whatever she wants.

With regards to the Monzo thing and some other stuff, I’ve noticed people on this thread making massive assumptions about people’s intentions and personalities based on something that can be put down to a miscommunication. We don’t need to call people scaremongering liars and say it’s not their place to make a comment about a bank, even if you think they’re wrong. You can just tell them that you don’t think that’s the case because XYZ. Can we please be nice to each other????

(I like Monzo from what I’ve seen and they do check whether you’re eligible for an overdraft or not. However, activating an overdraft *can* impact your credit score, which they themselves flag on their overdraft faq if you Google it. Grace did not flag this - she just shared the link to make a quick buck from her followers, which is Clover’s beef I think.)

Reactions: 12
Didn’t grace say that the whole reason she can’t do sales or student discount on TALA and BND is because the profit margin is so low that it’s not possible? But she’s doing a 20% off BND sale now so is she operating in a loss? I doubt it. The price of the bands and equipment haven’t changed since then either so was she just lying or is she making her bands to a lower quality for a higher profit margin? Couldn’t find the original tweet (or might have been a comment on her Instagram) but found this

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Didn’t grace say that the whole reason she can’t do sales or student discount on TALA and BND is because the profit margin is so low that it’s not possible? But she’s doing a 20% off BND sale now so is she operating in a loss? I doubt it. The price of the bands and equipment haven’t changed since then either so was she just lying or is she making her bands to a lower quality for a higher profit margin? Couldn’t find the original tweet (or might have been a comment on her Instagram) but found this
it could just be the fact that before it was a new business, now she knows how much she's selling, they can order more for less, better project demand and get bulk discounts etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.