Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The depop Tala thing, I just don’t really get. Why is grace pretending this is a new idea and she is the only person to do it? Loads of sustainable and small businesses sell samples via depop e.g Lucy and yak. Even fast fashion brands like motel always have a “sample sale” on their website.
Obviously it’s a good thing to stop materials going to landfill HOWEVER, I just can’t deal with the constant- this has never been done before, we’re so unique etc. I don’t think she has her head in the small business or sustainable industry at all. Or she’d know this wasn’t the most revolutionary thing in the world. Again constantly trying to compare herself to PLT practices to come up smelling of roses. Literally like an Olympic sprinter bragging about being faster than a high jumper- obviously that’s your brand.

She is such a fcking hypocrite to rt about how bad covid is. As if she’s not been swanning around all over France and partying to then come back and go to dinner parties and social events. Something needs to be done she is so irresponsible and she knows it
Her self awareness is zero

Reactions: 15
Okay, I’m just gonna say it - if I didn’t know anything about Grace/TALA and saw your tweets, I'd assume you were a bit unhinged and not worth listening to either. If your goal is to make people more aware of greenwashing by TALA then a tweet saying things like “your shits not selling”, “young teenybopper minions” and telling people to duck off is not gonna give you much legitimacy lol. Sorry but these tweets along with the obviously fake profile pic are a bit cringe. It's possible to call her out without sounding deranged.

When you send tweets like that it allows people to dismiss you as a hater, instead of actually acknowledging the issues raised (e.g. the lack of transparency in where the materials are sourced from).
Tbh at this points its entertainment, its hilarious, its so easy to provoke her when she lives and breathes twitter

You’re absolutely right and at first I did supply more info, in fact my pinned tweet provides a lot of useful info but SO many people are quick to come at me and anyone who speaks at her, calling me names etc it’s easy to throw back at them at this point bc of what I receive in my mentions. I’ve stopped throwing the screenshots cause she dismisses them and I get called obsessed and no one listens and continues to praise her regardless of the issue (eg so what if its made in china, atleast she doesnt better than PLT etc) - fair point but theyre not the ones promoting that theyre sustainable as duck and people do call them out. So at this point its all fun cause her minions are so dumb anyway regardless theyre not going to do their own research and make absurd claims

My entire camera roll on twitter provides proof and everything i embed a link to it i get no answer from grace or her minions (when her minions confidently tell me im wrong and call me names lol)

Theres a few that reply and genuinely ask for more info and i send them links and surprise no response

Genuinely think more people should step up and call her out on here cause now im seen as uncredible cause im a hate account lol

Okay, I’m just gonna say it - if I didn’t know anything about Grace/TALA and saw your tweets, I'd assume you were a bit unhinged and not worth listening to either. If your goal is to make people more aware of greenwashing by TALA then a tweet saying things like “your shits not selling”, “young teenybopper minions” and telling people to duck off is not gonna give you much legitimacy lol. Sorry but these tweets along with the obviously fake profile pic are a bit cringe. It's possible to call her out without sounding deranged.

When you send tweets like that it allows people to dismiss you as a hater, instead of actually acknowledging the issues raised (e.g. the lack of transparency in where the materials are sourced from).

Also in those tweets i did provide proof lol

Also in those tweets i did provide proof lol

I did provide proof on those tweets, didnt upload them here cause it wasnt the base of my argument

Tbh at this points its entertainment, its hilarious, its so easy to provoke her when she lives and breathes twitter

You’re absolutely right and at first I did supply more info, in fact my pinned tweet provides a lot of useful info but SO many people are quick to come at me and anyone who speaks at her, calling me names etc it’s easy to throw back at them at this point bc of what I receive in my mentions. I’ve stopped throwing the screenshots cause she dismisses them and I get called obsessed and no one listens and continues to praise her regardless of the issue (eg so what if its made in china, atleast she doesnt better than PLT etc) - fair point but theyre not the ones promoting that theyre sustainable as duck and people do call them out. So at this point its all fun cause her minions are so dumb anyway regardless theyre not going to do their own research and make absurd claims

My entire camera roll on twitter provides proof and everything i embed a link to it i get no answer from grace or her minions (when her minions confidently tell me im wrong and call me names lol)

Theres a few that reply and genuinely ask for more info and i send them links and surprise no response

Genuinely think more people should step up and call her out on here cause now im seen as uncredible cause im a hate account lol

I did provide proof on those tweets, didnt upload them here cause it wasnt the base of my argument
Ngl atleast im calling her out lol theres no point of you complaining here when you’re probably not doing the same

Surprise surprise no response from anyone including the girl who said grace is being accused for producing in china / turkey 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The depop Tala thing, I just don’t really get. Why is grace pretending this is a new idea and she is the only person to do it? Loads of sustainable and small businesses sell samples via depop e.g Lucy and yak. Even fast fashion brands like motel always have a “sample sale” on their website.
Obviously it’s a good thing to stop materials going to landfill HOWEVER, I just can’t deal with the constant- this has never been done before, we’re so unique etc. I don’t think she has her head in the small business or sustainable industry at all. Or she’d know this wasn’t the most revolutionary thing in the world. Again constantly trying to compare herself to PLT practices to come up smelling of roses. Literally like an Olympic sprinter bragging about being faster than a high jumper- obviously that’s your brand.

Her self awareness is zero
Shes probably gonna sell them for sm anyways

I wanna know why youd ask her that? Lol

Anyways this is interesting cause grace opened doors for this type of conversation (which is fine). However, she’s made herself seem so all knowing and such that when she does get more questions like this where people will eventually hold her accountable / demand more clarity she is going to throw it back and victimise herself by saying you guys want access to me so bad! And then retweet how people shouldn’t feel entitled to her time yet ... she has and will give it to them so long it makes her look good, smart with her thesaurus infused sentences lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Anyways this is interesting cause grace opened doors for this type of conversation (which is fine). However, she’s made herself seem so all knowing and such that when she does get more questions like this where people will eventually hold her accountable / demand more clarity she is going to throw it back and victimise herself by saying you guys want access to me so bad! And then retweet how people shouldn’t feel entitled to her time yet ... she has and will give it to them so long it makes her look good, smart with her thesaurus infused sentences lol
Shes too accessible as a so called CEO and then gets upset about the repercussions???

Reactions: 3
She is such a fcking hypocrite to rt about how bad covid is. As if she’s not been swanning around all over France and partying to then come back and go to dinner parties and social events. Something needs to be done she is so irresponsible and she knows it
This bleeping deranges me.

Clearly bc she's the genius of COVID and knows everything about it and how to keep herself and the people around her healthy and safe and her followers can't really think for themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That’s such a stupid question , surely it’s obvious that this is to limit the number of people in the gyms so they can social distance ? Her fans do not come across as intelligent in any of the tweets I see here

Reactions: 5
That’s such a stupid question , surely it’s obvious that this is to limit the number of people in the gyms so they can social distance ? Her fans do not come across as intelligent in any of the tweets I see here
For real 😂 do you guys not have local gym websites to inquire about your own gym🤣
The arse sucking is crazy with this influencer my days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that's because they don't staff gyms at night so there wouldn't be anyone to watch people and clean

For real 😂 do you guys not have local gym websites to inquire about your own gym🤣
The arse sucking is crazy with this influencer my days 😂😂😂
This guys profile pic is one in a gymshark tshirt with Whitney Simmons so wouldn't expect too much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just started Krissy Cela’s tone and sculpt app 2 weeks ago after using Shreddy for 2 months and oh my god. I was lifting quite heavy before COVID and tried out both Shreddy’s home and gym workouts as I have weights at home and I swear I’m realising now I’m less toned after using it. One 5 minute round of Krissy’s is equivalent to Grace’s whole 25 minute workout and it’s so much more personalised, from level of difficulty choices to personalised meal plans for you. It just makes me realise that Shreddy really is merch, the app is so glitchy, no range for different levels of fitness, bland and disgusting meal plans that offer no variety for different dietary and gym goal requirements. Grace literally has you doing body weight squats and star jumps for 25 minutes and then tells you to warm down from your upper body workout by rolling out with her foam roller on your legs. The warmups and warm downs were completely randomised, like I swear I used to get stretches for your legs after doing an ab or upper body workout? I really really don’t understand anyone that sticks with this app it literally has no positive impact unless it’s literally your first time working out.

Reactions: 11
Anyone that knows anything about business knows this just isn’t a difficult part 😂 she really doesn’t know how to run a business hence why she thinks ‘org charts’ are the hardest part hahah

Oh god now she’s put it on her Instagram for validation of course. Just so her minions that haven’t even done their alevels yet can tell her how smart she is when anyone that knows anything about business knows she’s talking so much tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the depop idea is interesting - just a little wary to me that she’s charging for these samples (considering they’re not completely “right” for whatever reason) instead of some sustainability-based giveaway. But I guess her goal is to get these tactics expanded and become the norm?

I went to check out the IGTV video but oh my god she needs someone to write a script for her. 8 minutes of rambling and not finishing sentences?? I couldn’t get past the first two haha. She needs some better marketing, but that’s not surprising considering all employees are underpaid young 20-somethings.

I don’t understand why she isn’t more supportive or collaborative with other sustainable brands. She definitely comes off as if she invented all these “business tactics” when I’ve seen a lot of them done before and expanded for major brands. I would be more forgiving of all her PR work if she spoke on panels with other established sustainable brands.

Girl needs to go to business school if she wants anyone over 25 or with eyes and a brain to take her seriously. That busy schedule was a bleeping joke lol don’t post tit like that if you’re not actually busy!!! That legit pissed me off as someone with a ton on my plate this week.

Ngl atleast im calling her out lol theres no point of you complaining here when you’re probably not doing the same

Surprise surprise no response from anyone including the girl who said grace is being accused for producing in china / turkey 😂
You're only seen as a hate account because the username you originally had and the name calling. Stick to the facts without being rude and it'll help. We're not doing the same because we've not created Twitter accounts solely for that purpose. You have her and her minions attention so use it more wisely than calling them minions.

That limegoss link isn't the best writing tbf. A simple picture of the china label would be way better than a long article that doesn't really say much

Reactions: 10
Anyone that knows anything about business knows this just isn’t a difficult part 😂 she really doesn’t know how to run a business hence why she thinks ‘org charts’ are the hardest part hahah

Oh god now she’s put it on her Instagram for validation of course. Just so her minions that haven’t even done their alevels yet can tell her how smart she is when anyone that knows anything about business knows she’s talking so much tit
She's so ridiculously insecure about her businesses, you don't see literally any other business owner doing this.

Reactions: 5
I think the depop idea is interesting - just a little wary to me that she’s charging for these samples (considering they’re not completely “right” for whatever reason) instead of some sustainability-based giveaway. But I guess her goal is to get these tactics expanded and become the norm?

I went to check out the IGTV video but oh my god she needs someone to write a script for her. 8 minutes of rambling and not finishing sentences?? I couldn’t get past the first two haha. She needs some better marketing, but that’s not surprising considering all employees are underpaid young 20-somethings.

I don’t understand why she isn’t more supportive or collaborative with other sustainable brands. She definitely comes off as if she invented all these “business tactics” when I’ve seen a lot of them done before and expanded for major brands. I would be more forgiving of all her PR work if she spoke on panels with other established sustainable brands.

Girl needs to go to business school if she wants anyone over 25 or with eyes and a brain to take her seriously. That busy schedule was a bleeping joke lol don’t post tit like that if you’re not actually busy!!! That legit pissed me off as someone with a ton on my plate this week.
This is so telling and so cringe. It’s like she is managing some school project where you create a fake company.. org charts?
Agree when she posts her weekly schedule, it’s laughable. Most CEO’s or any senior executives literally have zero free time and she has blocked out full days and has a few team meetings? It’s laughable. The fact that she posts it all over SM shows how clueless she really is.

Girl needs to get some real work experience, or go do an MBA or any actual business qualification and come back in a few years.

lol ok becky

Everyone who said she needs to go to business school is so right - I imagine most people in business school are probably older, have some experience, maybe have families or entire careers. it would humble her to be around people who aren’t 20 year old girls who think the sun shines out her bum!! Not to mention the course probably covers professionalism, which she could desperately use. But I remember her saying when I watched her uni videos she didn’t want to go to business school in America because she couldn’t uproot her business during its start up. I don’t get why she just wouldn’t go to a UK business school. (oh wait, could it be because she’s so obsessed with names and prestige and wants to be special by going to some big name like UCLA or Harvard?) It also makes more sense to go to a UK school imo because I imagine she would want to learn about UK laws/finances/taxes as it probably differs greatly from the US, unless she has a grand plan to become a top brand in America. Regardless she should def reconsider that Business school offer

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.