Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be her! How could she be so stupid - no one uses the real name on forums like these hahaha
She suddenly stopped posting when people made the connection though, why would you care if it wasn’t you or was only a really small influencer. Some people really aren’t that smart haha and it’s not her full name

She also made the statement like a few hours after people made the connection, how would she know someone was impersonating her? She had about 5k then so not like she has loads of followers telling her

She was also talking about this smaller influencer with about 50k and how she knows her because they went to the same college - and it checked out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
tala and depop are doing a “sustainable collaboration”

honestly not the worst idea - they say they’re going to be selling pieces used in early production/photo shoots. i imagine a lot of issues with the early production pieces though - lots of rips and faults, just like the usual tala products 😕

Reactions: 8

honestly not the worst idea - they say they’re going to be selling pieces used in early production/photo shoots. i imagine a lot of issues with the early production pieces though - lots of rips and faults, just like the usual tala products 😕
In the grand scheme of things I’m sure it’s for them to reach out to more young teenyboppers who want access to grace and tit, probably cause they’ve seen a decline in sales

Reactions: 3

So they've seen how much Tala goes for on Depop and want to cash in now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not envy that girl who works for Grace ATM...imagine getting sacked during a pandemic for something like this :S

kinda happy she tried to get a handle on understanding why flora was being crappy. Never talk about identifying features on here, especially school or work!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I do not envy that girl who works for Grace ATM...imagine getting sacked during a pandemic for something like this :S

kinda happy she tried to get a handle on understanding why flora was being crappy. Never talk about identifying features on here, especially school or work!
What’s happened?

Reactions: 6

I honestly thought it was kinda a cute idea but with TALA I cannot imagine all the issues that will come with the pieces that didn't make it considering that the pieces that did make it were ripping.

Wait what happened?

Reactions: 3
Imagine I called her out and she’s inexplicutly implying I’m lying and that I’m slandering her ???? Wtf is wrong with her ?? And why does no one react to this so called CEO take this personally and say tit like this to consumers ??? I’ve never in my life seen tit like this wtaf and she has the CHEEK to compare herself to Ben Francis wtaf

And I HATEEEE when people automatically be like ‘oh well tala are doing soooo much what are PLT, SHEIN doing go focus on them’ duck off, these fuckers don’t claim they’re made out of plastic bottles and grown from adam and eves hole being pure from all exploitation
I’m actually done with her. She’ll always have her clown teenybopper minions who wanna be like her and her life is so unfortunate that she gets so much gratification of little girls doing the work for her, so be it. Her cult is nasty and I’m not gonna delete the twitter account so people can see but my god talking to someone who claims to forever check herself is equivalent to talking to a brick wall

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine I called her out and she’s inexplicutly implying I’m lying and that I’m slandering her ???? Wtf is wrong with her ?? And why does no one react to this so called CEO take this personally and say tit like this to consumers ??? I’ve never in my life seen tit like this wtaf and she has the CHEEK to compare herself to Ben Francis wtaf

And I HATEEEE when people automatically be like ‘oh well tala are doing soooo much what are PLT, SHEIN doing go focus on them’ duck off, these fuckers don’t claim they’re made out of plastic bottles and grown from adam and eves hole being pure from all exploitation
I’m actually done with her. She’ll always have her clown teenybopper minions who wanna be like her and her life is so unfortunate that she gets so much gratification of little girls doing the work for her, so be it. Her cult is nasty and I’m not gonna delete the twitter account so people can see but my god talking to someone who claims to forever check herself is equivalent to talking to a brick wall

Seriously the worst human being for being the most hypocritical person ever it makes me SICK!!!

Reactions: 2

God with all her badly paid employees grace just needs someone to manage her twitter account, a brand cannot have such a personal approach like this, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
For her minions to start going off so badly because they openly admit their products are back in China 😂 it’s like her minions thing they know everything about her brands, except where they are made 🤔

She is such a fcking hypocrite to rt about how bad covid is. As if she’s not been swanning around all over France and partying to then come back and go to dinner parties and social events. Something needs to be done she is so irresponsible and she knows it

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly what even is the point in her posting pics of her ‘schedule’ when she retracts like 90% of it. What you trying to prove & to who????
No tit Sherlock. What does she think the rest of us are doing all day?! What a first class prat.

• Haha

Have you really got their stuff? You should post the tag to show it says China in that Twitter thread if you have

You need to ask her if she got tested for covid before going to that party on Sunday immediately after getting back from France

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Okay, I’m just gonna say it - if I didn’t know anything about Grace/TALA and saw your tweets, I'd assume you were a bit unhinged and not worth listening to either. If your goal is to make people more aware of greenwashing by TALA then a tweet saying things like “your shits not selling”, “young teenybopper minions” and telling people to duck off is not gonna give you much legitimacy lol. Sorry but these tweets along with the obviously fake profile pic are a bit cringe. It's possible to call her out without sounding deranged.

When you send tweets like that it allows people to dismiss you as a hater, instead of actually acknowledging the issues raised (e.g. the lack of transparency in where the materials are sourced from).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.