Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ivy80

She is such a fcking hypocrite to rt about how bad covid is. As if she’s not been swanning around all over France and partying to then come back and go to dinner parties and social events. Something needs to be done she is so irresponsible and she knows it

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly I am so disappointed. For someone who has advocated for fair pay for influencers in the past, it is astonishing that she is treating her creators like this. They are coming forward with genuine complaints, that grace herself has spoken about in the past!

Something being legal and in line with someone’s contract DOES NOT MAKE IT ETHICAL. Paying creators a 3% commission IS NOT ETHICAL! Manipulating creators into making you hours of content and then never paying them IS NOT ETHICAL!!! Legal? Yes. Ethical? No way in hell.

Grace... please just listen to what your creators are saying. You have advocated for young women like this in the past and you yourself were in their position once. Stop accusing people of lying and just listen to what they have to say.
She’s also said that “3% isn’t abnormal for a small brand” A small brand? This is a brand that a) you brag about being a multi million pound business that can afford to send countless gifts to big influencers and b) has a USP of being ethical and “women supporting women”

Accept that this is unfair - apologise - change it - move on.

I’m not sure if anyone has said this but GRACE you cannot preach about how unfair influencers are treated by the industry and how you want the the whole industry to be more transparent (and make whole videos on this) and then excuse how unfairly your treating your creators by saying it’s “industry standard”.... YOU HAVE CALLED THE INDUSTRY UNFAIR!

You can’t tell people that you are trying to listen and encourage a conversation and then IN THE SAME STATEMENT threaten legal action against people who air their concerns?

Seriously grace, are you on glue???

• Heart

Cward

The fact that she’s lost 4000 followers in the space of 2 weeks gives me hope that people are seeing through the bullshit now

• Heart
  • Wow

Nally_taylor

Okay fair enough and I think her name comes up in your screenshot anyway in your earlier post... her name is victoria.inspire. I basically summarised everything she said in my post above but if you wanna hear if for yourself you can check it out! So shocked 😬
Omg I didnt know who she is but holy shit Victoria spoke whats UP. I had to SC cause she went in and rightfully so explained her journey and what happened and im so angry and upset with how GB think its OK to treat people like this
3% commission when you make 6 million ? What the actual fuck

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

emm

VIP Member
I mean take a closer look at it. Those big chunks between 09:00 - 17:00 are just "time blocks". My calendar can also look busy if I just put "time blocks" here and there to fill out the gaps. Why oh whyyyyyy does she keep doing this
It’s so cringe, it reminds me of when me and friends played “office” as children

• Haha

SilentSue

I really don’t know how I feel about Grace’s Ego being fed even more so knowing there’s minions out there thinking she’s worthy to write a paper/dissertation about.
A "graduate job" at TALA would be an unpaid internship where Grace steals your ideas.

gear45

Amy is popping off on insta stories and summarising all the contradictions around Grace’s brands. You know it’s not just ‘people hating on forums’ when actual fitness influencers are starting to speak up about it.

• Heart

nomaddie

Chatty Member

Great social distancing going on there!
just two gals (not from the same household) going on holiday (during a pandemic) to a different country (again, during a pandemic) to model our boss babe grace’s shitty underwear (while not distancing) 💖✨🥰

• Wow
  • Heart

lmem

That depop sale is an actual joke. How is selling something on depop for a £1 'discount' (or even in the case of the stained bra actually for more money!) any different from just listing them on the website? Oh wait, it means they can outsource the customer service to depop and not have to deal with the inevitable complaints people will have about these orders, as well as being able to sell even more poorly made items than usual.... so actually in the manpower they're saving by selling through depop there must be 0 actual discount?

Bad day for Grace. How long do you reckon before she posts something about 'be kind' and says she's going to take a break from social media for her mental health? Bet she wishes she hadn't pushed the CEO facade so hard in times like these when the blame has to fall on someone....

bottie1000

Just read her tweets. It's a mess. I find it incredible she manages to make herself the centre of attention every. single. time. She could have handled this situation 1000% times better that what she chose to do, and now she's taken to arguing with Jewish people trying to invalidate their sentiments. She's so concerned with how this will 'make her look' and is so worried about 'looking performative' that she has completely missed the whole point about the comments being made. She's invested more energy in online arguing, that actually using her platform for good.

She does this all the time, so desperate to seem woke and inclusive, but can't handle the pressure of that actually means beyond sharing a few informative links to her socials, or bragging about her charity donations, her lack of POC in positions within her company just shows that. This girl is a a complete and utter embarrassment, and embodies the absolute gutter of this boss babe, wealthy, "ceo", white-centered feminism she shits out daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lolapurple18

First time poster but I have been reading this these past few days as (ever since the BCAAs launch) I've been skeptical about Grace (although I used to like her a lot).

But there have been some things I have noticed:

- I think she constantly uses labels to boost her ego e.g. Oxford university, boasting about the millions and the house she bought, doing a Harvard online course. The fact that she purposely goes for big labels kind of makes me feel like she's trying to prove herself (and now the possible ted talk - like out all the things you purposely went for the grand label of ted talk). It seems that she is trying to convince both herself and others that she is a smart CEO of sustainable business when sadly none of those things are true when you put the facts in line. It was good to hear someone state how unfair and offensive it is for influences to put themselves under the same category as self made CEOs. They simply have not hussled the same way entrepreneurs do nor do they live by their business the way entrepreneurs do. Instead of trying to see how much she can use the title of being a CEO she should start acting like one and that means taking real, hardcore responsibility.

- she was never (even to this day) completely transparent about big things like Genflow and how her company is in China. It's not that those things are inherently bad but her lack of honestly and being upfront is UNFAIR to her customers. They have a right to be made aware.

Which brings me to my final point and I don't want to sound controversial but I think this should be flagged up. Not for Grace but for the customers who are losing a lot of money out of being deceived.

I think we should publise this somehow so the customers can see. Maybe talk to DietPrada? There is power in numbers so if a lot of us flag it up made DietPrada will listen. It's like how H&M and Reformation is now being scrutinised for their transparency (as they should be). If TALA is really that squeaky clean they should not worry about being properly questioned on their true level of sustainability.

Jlurking

Also, lol at the part of their statement that said they allowed affiliates to cash out after £20 "well below the industry standard". Yeah, that's because your commission is also well below the industry standard at 3% lmaooooo. Hopeless.

Reactions: 25

flowersaresopretty

There's another fitness influencer that has come up saying similar things on her instagram story right now... I can't screenshot what she is saying as its a video and I'm unsure if I'm allowed to name her for privacy reasons (although her account is public) so I will summarise what she is saying. Basically the shreddy team were absolutely savage to them. It seems as 'content creators' they needed to produce workout videos for the page to use but they were not even gifted the items they had to use! So for example they of course could not produce a leg workout video without using any resistance bands that weren't B_ND so they themselves had to buy it with their own money which seems crazy for me for them not to just gift it to them. They were then 'advised' to wear Tala funnily enough in these videos (which is not cheap!) and again not gifted this stuff they had to fork out for it themselves. They then barely used the videos these girls had spent time creating so they didn't even end up getting exposure as a by-product for all the money and time that they had spent. They raised these points in an email to shreddy and 90% of them signed it and the response they got was generic and didn't even touch upon the points that they asked for. For them to say they are so open to what they have to say and then give a generic response was so disheartening. Lots responded again finally individually and were given copy and pasted answers, the same one despite them responding separately.

Sounds absolutely insane because the girl I am quoting actually won a cash prize from the Shreddy app so you know she must have loved it and promoted it for months while doing one of the challenges. It's so disappointing that they were treated this way. 😔 It seems like they are exploiting these girls who love Grace and love the app and they shouldn't be allowed to treat them in this way its awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25