Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Alll bloody tax dodgers 🙄🙄 (That is not specifically against grace/ tala, have no idea what their tax sit is, just generalising)

I know I’m actually surprised by how few people commented on her buying a house, considering that point the businesses were new and she wasent really doing YouTube. Must have had some sort of trust fund.
^^^actually scratch that, she probably paid for deposit with that bottomless pit of money she earned on the internship
That internship wouldn't have made a dent on her deposit. That would have come from Gymshark, Gracefituk bands, and all the IG ads/sponsored hauls she was doing

DietGossip

VIP Member
Doesn't Gymshark pay six figures or something to their athletes? (Idk I thought I saw it somewhere) She also said they would sell thousands of bands at a time. She possibly could've saved up from all of that? I remember when I used to like her a lot I thought she was just good at saving money. But yeah idk.
God no, they wouldn't pay them that. Enough to give them a salary but I don't think it's close to six figures.