Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet this 2pm meeting is her pitching how she wants to exploit engagement and wedding tit to her personal brand and creative team. Watch out for wedding podcasts, a wedding planner, a whole series of ā€˜unavoidable business tripsā€™ to luxury international wedding venues to make reels about how hard it is being a girl boss and getting married, and endless gifted skin, hair, nails treatments to prepare for the big day.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet this 2pm meeting is her pitching how she wants to exploit engagement and wedding tit to her personal brand and creative team. Watch out for wedding podcasts, a wedding planner, a whole series of ā€˜unavoidable business tripsā€™ to luxury international wedding venues to make reels about how hard it is being a girl boss and getting married, and endless gifted skin, hair, nails treatments to prepare for the big day.
WTF does any of that even mean XD

Reactions: 9
Hope that contract meeting is to start sorting out a prenup, don't even like her but she's grifted hard for these millions and he's got his eyes on the prize for sure

Reactions: 14
and yet STILL no actual pictures of the ring - let's squeeeze in a few more ads shall we :rolleyes:
Maybe she is negotiating with the company that sold the ring to get it post-purchase gifted so she can advertise it, the same thing that happened with the bridesmaid dresses. She's not gonna give someone free advertising when she could get something from it. Or she is trying to get the company to sponcon the wedding rings. It will be some kind of money grabbing wheeling and dealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she is negotiating with the company that sold the ring to get it post-purchase gifted so she can advertise it, the same thing that happened with the bridesmaid dresses. She's not gonna give someone free advertising when she could get something from it. Or she is trying to get the company to sponcon the wedding rings. It will be some kind of money grabbing wheeling and dealing.
ah, of COURSE, that makes perfect sense. Isn't it sad that there's a grifting subplot to what should be a happy occasion

Reactions: 12
Hope that contract meeting is to start sorting out a prenup, don't even like her but she's grifted hard for these millions and he's got his eyes on the prize for sure
Like.someone else said before, prenups aren't actually legally binding here. I assume she is doing one but in the event of a divorce if he gets a good lawyer it would be redundant anyway

Reactions: 6
sorry if already discussed but what do we know about the boyfriend? very intrigued what he does to afford such a large ring/stay in that hotel because even if it is lab grown that will have been a price!

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but why arenā€™t pre-nups legally binging? Iā€™m planning on getting one and I know someone else has been advised to get one to secure their finances

Slightly off topic but why arenā€™t pre-nups legally binging? Iā€™m planning on getting one and I know someone else has been advised to get one to secure their finances
https://bbc-law.co.uk/legal-news/what-you-need-to-know-about-pre-nuptial-agreements-in-the-uk/ most websites discussing prenups in the UK have a section about why they're not legally binding/the circumstances in which they might not be upheld. It's hard tho because the legal services obviously want to encourage people to get a prenup, so maybe they're trying to downplay how not legally binding they are to not discourage people from their business.

There are some Reddit threads with more indepth discussion/advice from people who might not have the bias of trying to sell a product. It looks like they're not legally binding but the court will take the agreement into account to a greater or lesser extent depending on how circumstances have changed since the prenup was signed.

Reactions: 9
Guarantee you after the wedding sheā€™s going to do a Q&A about it and someone will ask ā€œany tips for saving money on your weddingā€ and sheā€™ll just say, ā€œbook everything in advance, shop around as some people may have deals on, go for small, new businesses where possible, ask your friends for recommendationsā€ and not mention the adgifted cake, bouquet, bridesmaid dresses, etc. etc.

I think the emotional wedding content might at least partially be a ploy to get her followers/brands who make things she can use for the wedding offer their services to her either discounted or free šŸ˜µ

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's really funny how her entire personality was being boss babe, she constantly posted how women's achievement are never celebrated unless it's a baby or marriage and then when she gets engaged she makes the biggest deal out of it. Have you ever seen her this obsessive and unhinged when she launched a business? She was just judging women who celebrated this until she became one.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Maybe this is just me but if my partner had gone to extreme lengths to plan a big engagement suprise for me, wanting it to be special, and I sussed it out... I wouldn't go private investigator to ruin the surprise - or broadcast that fact. Tbh I'd act like I didn't know so he could be happy and didn't feel like all the hard work and planning was for nothing. He's probably quite disappointed that she worked it out and is being all smug about it.
Still catching up on the thread but this is a huge trend on tiktok now, is he paying for my nails to be done or is he proposing etc. I personally knew when my fiancƩ got my ring because he started acting funny but you just let it all happen and bask in it! I feel like everyone these days is so keen to let everyone know how clever they are, how special they are, and document EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 27
Imagine you're making all those videos and he doesn't propose and you just have to delete them all. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.