Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was 26 in this article from Feb 2013, so he's either 37 or is going to be turning 37 soon.

It's like a reddit /r/relationships post come to life - "My [26F] unemployed boyfriend [37M] wants to move in and renovate my house after 6 months together and plans to propose soon. Is this is a red flag?"

[ok I know he's not unemployed but just for the lols]
This
This
This

Maybe it’s all for engagements so when they split up/divorce she can do a load of content and podcasts on those experiences too !?

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but why is she cosplaying wearing her father’s/ grandfather’s clothes?

View attachment 2503853

I find her reaction hilarious. She’s been acting so empowered and independent - total boss babe, sisters doing it for themselves, etc.
Then a guy comes along and all of a sudden getting a proposal is THE biggest achievement and it becomes her entire personality. Really, really hilarious.
Also does she think she's fooling anyone with the fake crying. It's so forced i cannot even bear to watch the whole story

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it kinda tacky to create a whole fake brand thing…? Why not just book a weekend away and ask…?
I don’t really get all this hype about the fake brand deal etc

Reactions: 24
She’s honestly acting really unhinged. I didn’t expect this from her, when people were commenting on her relationship before I kinda thought it was a bit much and that she’d actually been pretty private and cute about it, But how she’s acting now very much proves what people were saying about the relationship, she’s acting like she’s won a prestigious, critically acclaimed award, all because she got proposed to…

the weeping, the fact that she was desperately anticipating it. It’s all quite yikes and a real 180 from literally everything she’s preached and acts like

Reactions: 36
Don’t forget when this goes down the shitter she’ll claim that her ‘anxiety led to anaphylaxis’.

Anyone else remember when she claimed this years ago and eventually had to back track as she got called out by medical professionals for that literally not being possible.

Talking of old news, we haven’t heard about her half a lung for a long time now!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to stop following Grace for a while but I’m back now to see this tit show unfold ☕🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe this is just me but if my partner had gone to extreme lengths to plan a big engagement suprise for me, wanting it to be special, and I sussed it out... I wouldn't go private investigator to ruin the surprise - or broadcast that fact. Tbh I'd act like I didn't know so he could be happy and didn't feel like all the hard work and planning was for nothing. He's probably quite disappointed that she worked it out and is being all smug about it.

Reactions: 43
It's like a reddit /r/relationships post come to life - "My [26F] unemployed boyfriend [37M] wants to move in and renovate my house after 6 months together and plans to propose soon. Is this is a red flag?"

[ok I know he's not unemployed but just for the lols]
LOL that is so accurate. Everyone in the thread (if it existed) would be calling out the extremely obvious red flags.

I could also see it being on the /AmItheA$shole thread. Answer: ESH. He's TA for using you, but YTA in everything ever in your life/channel/job, Grace!

• Haha
The fact he had to pretend it was a press trip she was asked to go on just proves he has never booked them a trip and that would have given the game away if he had surprised her with a holiday. EWWWWWWWWWW

Reactions: 45
does anyone know if her sister flora is engaged?
I know she’s been with her bf for years and they also have a 10 year age gap (with him also being the one with no money as he’s just doing a phd or something)

Reactions: 3
The fact he had to pretend it was a press trip she was asked to go on just proves he has never booked them a trip and that would have given the game away if he had surprised her with a holiday. EWWWWWWWWWW
Does that mean she sorted paris for her birthday?? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ok I just watched the video where she’s sussing out the engagement. Firstly, why does she cry in it?! I agree with the other tattler where she’s totally ruining the surprise for herself and her bf. And who was she filming that video for initially?! It really shows a different side to her, above and beyond all the other sides we have uncovered.

Reactions: 29
I know she’s been with her bf for years and they also have a 10 year age gap (with him also being the one with no money as he’s just doing a phd or something)
No she’s not
He’s finished his phd and has a business selling fossils he finds on the beach. He also does some modelling.
Her sister seems very different and a lot more down to earth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t it kinda tacky to create a whole fake brand thing…? Why not just book a weekend away and ask…?
I don’t really get all this hype about the fake brand deal etc
Also presumably this means he is acting as her pa or something to be the one setting up things like this

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe this is just me but if my partner had gone to extreme lengths to plan a big engagement suprise for me, wanting it to be special, and I sussed it out... I wouldn't go private investigator to ruin the surprise - or broadcast that fact. Tbh I'd act like I didn't know so he could be happy and didn't feel like all the hard work and planning was for nothing. He's probably quite disappointed that she worked it out and is being all smug about it.
I thought this too! He must’ve been upset finding out he knew all along. Also her colleague that said her boyfriend is taking them to airport really fucked up lol.

3 insta posts, 6 TikToks and about 40 stories on your engagement is insane (with more to come no doubt)

Reactions: 31
IMG_4130.jpeg

We bleeping get the picture of the engagement by now greg we don’t need another bleeping video about it

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I don't think they're engaged, they did a Q&A vid a while back but I haven't watched it. Her bf has a PhD and does science comms and sells fossils or something. Seems pretty posh himself. He gives me the creeps though, I get aggressive vibes from him. I like Flora so I hope I'm wrong.

ETA already answered above!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.