Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren’t they allowed to wear pink … if anything they should rock up in tala everyday
F5BBCC01-0D13-4879-A55C-EBBF3C06C3FD.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The amount of flexing she did about her employees getting "duvet days" when they don't need to work if they don't feel like it, when in fact they don't even get sick leave when they're in hospital 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Grace really can’t be complaining about how busy everyone at Tala is when she spends hours every day on personal hobbies and projects. How about you do your job while your at work, and your side projects in your own time?

Reactions: 28
Imagine your boss said you couldn’t wear a particular colour of clothing, I would resign so fast if that happened to me 💀
Don't think they're not allowed to wear pink, it's about the tala colours not including pink

Reactions: 8
Hopefully she also had the consent of the person to literally let everyone know they have dyslexia. Since it's a small company, this person could be easily identified so it doesn't seem to really be very compliant with data protection
Yeah that feels like a GDPR issue?

Lord she's a dreadful CEO.

Reactions: 18
Don't think they're not allowed to wear pink, it's about the tala colours not including pink
I mean I wouldn’t put it past her 😂 A few of the collections have pink colour-ways currently, and I think the original Asos collection had a fuchsia range… I seem to remember those godawful ill-fitting pyjamas came in pink, as well as the terrible wedgie underwear and the short-lived bamboo range.

Maybe they’re campaigning for a pink office or something? To give her the benefit of the doubt!

Reactions: 9
Hopefully she also had the consent of the person to literally let everyone know they have dyslexia. Since it's a small company, this person could be easily identified so it doesn't seem to really be very compliant with data protection
Exactly!!! Also as someone with dyslexia, this really irks me - learning difficulties are not just labels to use as an excuse for not meeting a standard, a diagnosis should be a really useful tool for you to know where your weaknesses are and put in place strategies to avoid them. Just because someone has a learning difficulty doesn't mean you just leave them to it and ignore any mistakes, there should be sufficient support there to enable everyone to work at their full potential. Surely a grammarly account isn't too much to expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
338AB2D5-6FCC-471F-A610-CE0630CD6A64.jpeg

Tala have posted that same video of Grace bullshitting about the ‘amazing quality basics that will last a lifetime’ and yet these are the comments...sounds almost as bad as Shein quality if they’re not even lasting a few months

Reactions: 42
Yet another day where grace is crying over how busy they are at tala, and doing about an hour of work as CEO. You cannot sit and cry online that you don’t have enough staff when every single photoshoot picture has to be approved by her, and she does a lunch break worth of actual work each day.

Reactions: 24
It’s also just a load of bollocks bc no comms team are sitting there writing the captions and creating graphics on the day of a launch. Unless they’re stupid and don’t know schedulers exist, or have been so ridiculously rushed and overstretched before that they’ve not had a moment to write, proof and schedule what they’re putting out in advance.

That was one thing that really annoyed me in her stories a couples of days ago:
View attachment 1505301
If you can’t hire fast enough to get the resource you need, you pause, consider pinch points and reprioritise workload. If you actually care about your team and have any emotional intelligence or knowledge about how to run an organisation, you don’t just keep spreading stuff about and hoping people don’t burn out. There is plenty of stuff they don’t need to be doing, those planners for a start, nothing is a life or death situation, and they’re beholden to precisely no one. Even most investors will understand the business sense of a reset if it means success and bigger returns in the longer run.
This really annoyed me as well, especially as she claims that all of the work she needs to do is after hours but then every single one of her daily schedules has “dinner with family” or “drinkieeess with the girlies” after about 6:30 pm

Reactions: 23
Please tell me this was one of you guys 😂View attachment 1504759
imagine being overworked, half of your team off sick (due to stress/mh…?), one working from a bleeping hospital bed because of your boss’ toxic productivity standards she indirectly forces on you all, and you go on instagram to see her dicking about trying to choose a name for a crappy notebook in the middle of the working day which has nothing to do with TALA. Absolute twit

Reactions: 29
"These planners are SOOOOOOO amazing, literally will change you life. Like.. did I get a brain transplant with Elon musk?!? OMG I am just soooo productive now and know where everything is, and can plan out my day and my week and I feel os organised. Also the covers are just.. really jazzy, just this cool retro vibe. THESE ARE THE BEST PLANNER EVERRRR. They are an absolute game changer. These will sell out soo quick so please buy 10 at once."

3 stories from fake account:

This planner literally saved my life
OMG how did you do this? I got my dream job because of this
YOU ARE NOT REAL, this is the best planner ive ever experience. My whole life is planned out, you saved me from a life of misery. Thank you queen.

SOLD OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"These planners are SOOOOOOO amazing, literally will change you life. Like.. did I get a brain transplant with Elon musk?!? OMG I am just soooo productive now and know where everything is, and can plan out my day and my week and I feel os organised. Also the covers are just.. really jazzy, just this cool retro vibe. THESE ARE THE BEST PLANNER EVERRRR. They are an absolute game changer. These will sell out soo quick so please buy 10 at once."

3 stories from fake account:

This planner literally saved my life
OMG how did you do this? I got my dream job because of this
YOU ARE NOT REAL, this is the best planner ive ever experience. My whole life is planned out, you saved me from a life of misery. Thank you queen.

SOLD OUT.
You forgot the classic influencer saying “I am OBSESSED” how can you be obsessed with a mundane object?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.