Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where I can get flares like the 365 ones or dayflex? They’re so nice but if they’re bobbling and not lasting long I don’t want them (I was gonna get them from depop ofc)
AYM Studio definitely!! See lots on Depop and Vinted always popping up, they'll last you ages

Reactions: 6
I've been listening to it and tbh, all I've learnt is they sold like hundreds and thousands of her pdf's for £30 and she was like 'hahaha do the maths' for how much she earnt and when she first launched the PDF's she made 15 grand in a day. She basically confirmed that Genflow helped set her set up Shreddy (although she said that they were a new start up so idk) but TALA iis all her. She used to read a lot of gossip sites when she was at uni and she earns a lot less now but is happier. Ngl, have not been paying enough attention to do proper notes (have a real job which sadly is not just approvals) but it is kinda interesting?
The PDF thing winds me up. Why would you buy an influencers fitness kit thing when there’s infinite gym and workout help online for free?

Reactions: 17
The PDF thing winds me up. Why would you buy an influencers fitness kit thing when there’s infinite gym and workout help online for free?
Also why would you get it from her? She was a music student with no qualifications and good genetics. Unfortunately a pdf workout guide was never going to get a body like Grace's.

Reactions: 27
Also why would you get it from her? She was a music student with no qualifications and good genetics. Unfortunately a pdf workout guide was never going to get a body like Grace's.
I think at the time workout guides were such a big thing though, it was probably quite easy for her to jump on the bandwagon (remember Grace doesn’t have original thoughts - she just jumps on the back of everyone else)

Reactions: 9
I think at the time workout guides were such a big thing though, it was probably quite easy for her to jump on the bandwagon (remember Grace doesn’t have original thoughts - she just jumps on the back of everyone else)
Copied kaylas bikini body workout guide idea after getting popular from it, then slating it 🙃

Reactions: 10
Copied kaylas bikini body workout guide idea after getting popular from it, then slating it 🙃
the same as when she was slating pre-workout drinks or whatever then released one , I don't get why her fans don't see her constant inconsistencies

Reactions: 16
I too never understood why someone would want an influencers fitness guides when they can use google to create their own. But I also didn't understand why people paid for then when at the time you could easily download them for free from Reddit or the Pirate Bay, or get them fora couple of quid off eBay.

Reactions: 11
I too never understood why someone would want an influencers fitness guides when they can use google to create their own. But I also didn't understand why people paid for then when at the time you could easily download them for free from Reddit or the Pirate Bay, or get them fora couple of quid off eBay.
I think some people are just a bit naive to what's available out there

Reactions: 4
lol the keyboard warrior is back. Funny how she completely ignores the comment about scholarships. If she actually cared about "contextualising her success", she would stop mentioning these stupid scholarships, that if anything give people the wrong impression that a) her family didn't pay tens of thousands for her schooling, and b) that she attended Oxford on a full ride scholarship.

I also had to attach the last comment because it's a classic example of how clueless her supporters are, and proves that people are being mislead by the scholarship claims. Yes, how could anyone have imagined that Grace, whose parents paid tens of thousands for her to be a chorister at Salisbury cathedral and attend Royal Academy of Music, could've ended up being given 250 quid for a choral award at Oxford? Truly a marvel, what an achievement.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
lol the keyboard warrior is back. Funny how she completely ignores the comment about scholarships. If she actually cared about "contextualising her success", she would stop mentioning these stupid scholarships, that if anything give people the wrong impression that a) her family didn't pay tens of thousands for her schooling, and b) that she attended Oxford on a full ride scholarship.

I also had to attach the last comment because it's a classic example of how clueless her supporters are, and proves that people are being mislead by the scholarship claims. Yes, how could anyone have imagined that Grace, whose parents paid tens of thousands for her to be a chorister at Salisbury cathedral and attend Royal Academy of Music, could've ended up being given 250 quid for a choral award at Oxford? Truly a marvel, what an achievement.
It‘s for comments like this one from Tim and ol’ Grezos herself we truly need that eye roll reaction. She’s not gonna duck you Tim. So much waffle in an attempt to weasel out of reality.

Also her comments about her siblings are so disingenuous - one is just out of uni, one doesn’t seem to be online publicly at all, and the other one seems to have a very nice lifestyle and house in Bristol (not known for its cheapness, and that she bought aged 25 - way younger than average and really not normal for someone that young to be buying a house, let along a two bed semi) considering she doesn’t have a real job and her partner is an academic who flogs fossils.

I don’t think anyone would begrudge her the success that she has had if she was upfront about it, but she doesn’t recognise her privileges at all, and so clearly bends the truth to make it sound like she’s had to graft far harder than she had to in reality.

No but wtf - since when has any of the tala stuff said it was made in china???
Since she was boasting about their “new Hong Kong factory” on a reel and got caught out by people pointing out the writing on the boxes and inside the factory was Mandarin not Cantonese, and said it was in Shanghai. Now they just don’t care as it didn’t seem to put anyone off…

Reactions: 25
It‘s for comments like this one from Tim and ol’ Grezos herself we truly need that eye roll reaction. She’s not gonna duck you Tim. So much waffle in an attempt to weasel out of reality.

Also her comments about her siblings are so disingenuous - one is just out of uni, one doesn’t seem to be online publicly at all, and the other one seems to have a very nice lifestyle and house in Bristol (not known for its cheapness, and that she bought aged 25 - way younger than average and really not normal for someone that young to be buying a house, let along a two bed semi) considering she doesn’t have a real job and her partner is an academic who flogs fossils.

I don’t think anyone would begrudge her the success that she has had if she was upfront about it, but she doesn’t recognise her privileges at all, and so clearly bends the truth to make it sound like she’s had to graft far harder than she had to in reality.

Since she was boasting about their “new Hong Kong factory” on a reel and got caught out by people pointing out the writing on the boxes and inside the factory was Mandarin not Cantonese, and said it was in Shanghai. Now they just don’t care as it didn’t seem to put anyone off…
Lol so her argument is "OK but how do you explain that I'm SO MUCH RICHER than my sisters???" She's tacky af. Imagine hearing your sibling saying something like that about you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
How can she act like she isn't hiding anything about her privilege. She literally says in the podcast 'my scholarship was a significant percentage of the school fees'

So I looked it up - at Paul's is about £28k a year. A choral scholarship is £1.6k. like 7%! How is that significant!?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Grace has never been transparent about her privilege, why even lie that you shout about it all the time when you have never even acknowledged her parents/ grandparents wealth. How small her scholarships actually were and what she actually did as part of that scholarship at Oxford, we all know she didn’t go to choir every week

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.