Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened with the current housemates! Steph too!?
Contract was probably up and they realised they didn't fancy living with her, having to constantly babysit the dog, do as they are told by her, drive around looking for the Shreddy bus, cctv in the house, etc.

Reactions: 29
Contract was probably up and they realised they didn't fancy living with her, having to constantly babysit the dog, do as they are told by her, drive around looking for the Shreddy bus, cctv in the house, etc.
Wonder if she will watch her family on CCTV and slate them all over social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her life choices are so bizarre to me. You spend hundreds of thousands renovating your dream home only to move out into a flat 2 years later? I get the sense that in 2019 she no idea what to do with all the money she was making so figured the grown up thing to do would be to buy a giant house and make it perfect. But now she has lived in it a few years the novelty has worn off and she has the itch to do the ~single woman living alone in London~ thing. Obviously just speculating but a few months ago I did get the sense she was having a bit of a quarter life crisis and felt like she wasn't making the most of her 20s.

Like do what makes you happy and all that, but I think it's very telling that not even a year ago this was supposedly the house of her dreams and now she is ditching it. These 'passions' of hers (the house, travel) seem more like whims and things she feels like she has to fulfil to meet a certain expectation rather than seeking genuine contentment and happiness.

Reactions: 43
I missed the CCTV thing! Can someone fill me in please?
She would often post videos of her tenants drunkenly doing stuff in the house.

Also wtf her family living there?! Her mum has that flat she lived in when she was at uni, presumably her dad has a home... who on earth is she renting this to? As people have said, hoe bizarre to totally renovate somewhere to her tastes and then move out. That said, I never understood why anyone in their early 20s would buy what is basically a family home

Reactions: 18
She would often post videos of her tenants drunkenly doing stuff in the house.

Also wtf her family living there?! Her mum has that flat she lived in when she was at uni, presumably her dad has a home... who on earth is she renting this to? As people have said, hoe bizarre to totally renovate somewhere to her tastes and then move out. That said, I never understood why anyone in their early 20s would buy what is basically a family home
Because she's loaded and with the London property market she'll make great money if she ever wants to sell.

Also, I can't ever imagine her living in Clapham with a family when she does have one though, so think it'll just stay a rental property or sold.

Reactions: 13
I’m ngl I’m so interested in what happened with her current housemates, I literally don’t care about tala stuff I’m just here for life gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think she bought the house fresh out of uni because she wanted to feel anchored and rushed to get a secure 'forever home'. She was still with her ex then right? So maybe she thinking that in just a few years she'd be settled down and starting a family (as we a believe at 22)

Now she's all about boss babe singleness and still very much going out all the time she's realised she wants to do the girl about town thing. I think she'll rent the house to her sisters or cousins who will 100% be paying rent to cover her mortgage 😅

Reactions: 11
I’m so intrigued to see what her new flat looks like, in her current house she has her own home gym, a giant wardrobe room, a hot tub etc. Why would you give all that up!? And why move that poor dog from a house with a big garden to a flat???

Reactions: 30
I think she bought the house fresh out of uni because she wanted to feel anchored and rushed to get a secure 'forever home'. She was still with her ex then right? So maybe she thinking that in just a few years she'd be settled down and starting a family (as we a believe at 22)

Now she's all about boss babe singleness and still very much going out all the time she's realised she wants to do the girl about town thing. I think she'll rent the house to her sisters or cousins who will 100% be paying rent to cover her mortgage 😅
How many sisters does she have? Flora already has her own place in Bristol with her partner, doesn't she only have one more? It is odd she is not just leaving her tenants or "friends " there and finding someone to replace her, unless she isn't charging them market rate and realises she can make more from someone else

Reactions: 8
How many sisters does she have? Flora already has her own place in Bristol with her partner, doesn't she only have one more? It is odd she is not just leaving her tenants or "friends " there and finding someone to replace her, unless she isn't charging them market rate and realises she can make more from someone else
I think she has two other sisters? I think maybe her friends have damaged something/aren't tidy enough for her and she wants them out.

I’m so intrigued to see what her new flat looks like, in her current house she has her own home gym, a giant wardrobe room, a hot tub etc. Why would you give all that up!? And why move that poor dog from a house with a big garden to a flat???
She goes out a lot so I think she just wants to be more central cus Clapham is 45 mins away from most things. I'm guessing a 3 bed in St Johns Wood.

Reactions: 2
Hang on I'm so confused about the timeline here- wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago she said she was going to view a flat? How could you possibly buy somewhere that fast and be moving in 3 weeks? (unless at auction- but I don't really get the viewing side of auctions)

Reactions: 13
Maybe the current tenants are fed up of being spied on 🤣

Reactions: 7
I can not fathom buying a million pound mansion, perfecting the interior and then going nah don’t fancy this anymore.

Oh to be rich and have absolutely nothing going on inside your head.

Reactions: 47
Her life choices are so bizarre to me. You spend hundreds of thousands renovating your dream home only to move out into a flat 2 years later? I get the sense that in 2019 she no idea what to do with all the money she was making so figured the grown up thing to do would be to buy a giant house and make it perfect. But now she has lived in it a few years the novelty has worn off and she has the itch to do the ~single woman living alone in London~ thing. Obviously just speculating but a few months ago I did get the sense she was having a bit of a quarter life crisis and felt like she wasn't making the most of her 20s.

Like do what makes you happy and all that, but I think it's very telling that not even a year ago this was supposedly the house of her dreams and now she is ditching it. These 'passions' of hers (the house, travel) seem more like whims and things she feels like she has to fulfil to meet a certain expectation rather than seeking genuine contentment and happiness.
I haven’t followed Grace for a couple of years, are you saying she’s moved out of that house? OMG. It’s a good house in London, what more does she want?!

lol think you may be on to something… wonder if they’ve chosen to move out?

also, ‘her family’… wonder who this will include!
Doesn’t sit right with me kicking out her housemates for her family. It looks like they’ve fallen out and Grace has said leave as soon as. Bit dodgy imo.

Also, she’s completely lost her argument of being “left wing” now. Wonder how she’ll spin she’s not a Tory now she’s a landlord too

Reactions: 19
Off topic, but Lexi has started copying the famous "today's schedule" stories from our girl, I'm cringing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Idk much about pets tbh but hows her dog going to cope in a flat? At least in the house there was some outside space for it to use, bc you just know she doesn’t take it for many (if any) walks

Reactions: 16
Looks like she bought a flat in the battersea power station, she’s followed them and a representing estate agency on insta.

Her sister Violet has just finished uni in Edinburgh, possibly moving down with friends to stay in Grace’s house?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can not fathom buying a million pound mansion, perfecting the interior and then going nah don’t fancy this anymore.

Oh to be rich and have absolutely nothing going on inside your head.
courtney black did the same thing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.