Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk much about pets tbh but hows her dog going to cope in a flat? At least in the house there was some outside space for it to use, bc you just know she doesn’t take it for many (if any) walks
I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves her dog in the house for her family to look after tbh

Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves her dog in the house for her family to look after tbh
do we really think it is going to be her family? Her poor dog, I presume she won't have a garden, she hardly takes him for walks now god knows how it will be when he is in a flat

Reactions: 13
Looks like she bought a flat in the battersea power station, she’s followed them and a representing estate agency on insta.

Her sister Violet has just finished uni in Edinburgh, possibly moving down with friends to stay in Grace’s house?
Ewwww those flats are so vile. £600k for a studio and they've shafted all their social housing obligations.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Ewwww those flats are so vile. £600k for a studio and they've shafted all their social housing obligations.
Not to go too off topic, but I (briefly) used to work in the building sector, in London at least there are SO many ways to get around social/affordable housing obligations with new builds, bythings like providing space for restaurants/shops that willl benefit the community etc it is a total scam.

Has grace just given up even pretending not ot be a tory now?

Reactions: 18
Hang on I'm so confused about the timeline here- wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago she said she was going to view a flat? How could you possibly buy somewhere that fast and be moving in 3 weeks? (unless at auction- but I don't really get the viewing side of auctions)
The thing she put up on her schedule was about her going to measure it up after having an offer accepted rather than seeing it for the first time https://tattle.life/threads/grace-b...r-what-a-stressful-career.30102/post-11046585

Reactions: 4
The ones under offer are 875k for 1 bed, 1.4M for 2 bed, 2.1M for 3 bed and 3.75M for 2 bed so really affordable…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Honestly in this day and age I think buying from a developer is unethical. There I said it 😅

Reactions: 17
Looks like she bought a flat in the battersea power station, she’s followed them and a representing estate agency on insta.

Her sister Violet has just finished uni in Edinburgh, possibly moving down with friends to stay in Grace’s house?
Wasn't that where her old flat was, the one she rented out before moving into the house? Not saying she isn't moving back to that area, but just wondering if those accounts are in her follow list from a few years ago.

I don't find these kind of luxury apartment complexes appealling. If I had the money to choose I'd want something with way more character, and imagine how insufferable your neighbours would be in a luxury complex like that. Although maybe she'd fit right in lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gentrifier boss babe CEO vibes 💗

Not to go too off topic, but I (briefly) used to work in the building sector, in London at least there are SO many ways to get around social/affordable housing obligations with new builds, bythings like providing space for restaurants/shops that willl benefit the community etc it is a total scam.

Has grace just given up even pretending not ot be a tory now?
Funnily enough so did I (very very briefly I realised it was not for me lol) but I was amazed at how easy it was to get around those obligations!

Reactions: 10
Gentrifier boss babe CEO vibes 💗

Funnily enough so did I (very very briefly I realised it was not for me lol) but I was amazed at how easy it was to get around those obligations!
Depressing isn't it?

Reactions: 6
I don't think it's anything to do with falling out with her housemates. I saw her at the pub a couple of weeks ago with some of them (unless I've got that wrong and they were just other friends...)

Reactions: 6
Why does she think she’s so funny…. Her humour is so insensitive I just don’t get it
She has no sense of humour, it is like when she screenshot what she views clearly as hilarious conversations which are completely unfunny

Reactions: 28
Wasn't that where her old flat was, the one she rented out before moving into the house? Not saying she isn't moving back to that area, but just wondering if those accounts are in her follow list from a few years ago.
I think they’re relatively new follows as they’re mixed in with people this year’s Love Island cohort. That’s assuming Insta shows follows in order of course.

I think my fave flat that that property company are advertising is this one:
1660571998716.jpeg

A cool milli for no privacy and the washing machine right next your bed 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why does she think she’s so funny…. Her humour is so insensitive I just don’t get it
I’d answer the same way. It’s a stupid question what’s she’s gonna do w her dog … what was people expecting her to jsut drop him off at the farmers market. It’s her dog of course she’s gonna bring him along isn’t that obvious 😭. Humour is subjective

Reactions: 4
I’d answer the same way. It’s a stupid question what’s she’s gonna do w her dog … what was people expecting her to jsut drop him off at the farmers market. It’s her dog of course she’s gonna bring him along isn’t that obvious 😭. Humour is subjective
No, it's not obvious when it comes to grace lol

Reactions: 27
Doesn’t sit right with me kicking out her housemates for her family. It looks like they’ve fallen out and Grace has said leave as soon as. Bit dodgy imo.

Also, she’s completely lost her argument of being “left wing” now. Wonder how she’ll spin she’s not a Tory now she’s a landlord too
What's the problem with "kicking out her housemates"? Either they are on a contract and it's ended or they did an informal thing and she can kick them out as she likes. If they unfollow her then we'll know they've fallen out.

I think she bought the house fresh out of uni because she wanted to feel anchored and rushed to get a secure 'forever home'. She was still with her ex then right? So maybe she thinking that in just a few years she'd be settled down and starting a family (as we a believe at 22)

Now she's all about boss babe singleness and still very much going out all the time she's realised she wants to do the girl about town thing. I think she'll rent the house to her sisters or cousins who will 100% be paying rent to cover her mortgage 😅
Would be pretty dumb to give it out for free, even if it is her sisters. I doubt they are paying the going rate for the area and more likely it's just a reasonable amount.

Reactions: 1
How is grace going to go from a whole room for a wardrobe that doesn’t even fit all her stuff and a home gym to a studio flat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's the problem with "kicking out her housemates"? Either they are on a contract and it's ended or they did an informal thing and she can kick them out as she likes. If they unfollow her then we'll know they've fallen out.

Would be pretty dumb to give it out for free, even if it is her sisters. I doubt they are paying the going rate for the area and more likely it's just a reasonable amount.
no way she is giving it for free, she is way too stingy with her own money

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.