Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tan! She needs to be careful with photos like this, look at instagrammers like Emma Hallberg who have been called out and publicly criticised over blackfishing allegations when doing exactly this.
Omg yeah I saw this and thought it was NOT A WHITE WOMAN wtf

Reactions: 13
That tan! She needs to be careful with photos like this, look at instagrammers like Emma Hallberg who have been called out and publicly criticised over blackfishing allegations when doing exactly this.
Lol y i k e s.

I don’t know why she has convinced herself she’s someone that naturally has a deep tan to the point where she thinks it fine to use filters like this. In her YouTube videos her skin never looks like it does on her Instagram, even after being on holiday. She likes to say how she tans so easily etc but I think she’s just someone who is naturally pale but bakes themselves in the sun all day when on holiday.

Reactions: 23
TALAs latest reel is a weeks worth of gym fits, so 5 different outfits. How the hell is that sustainable, it’s just encouraging mass consumption??! This company is so greenwashy it’s unreal.

Reactions: 20
Lol y i k e s.

I don’t know why she has convinced herself she’s someone that naturally has a deep tan to the point where she thinks it fine to use filters like this. In her YouTube videos her skin never looks like it does on her Instagram, even after being on holiday. She likes to say how she tans so easily etc but I think she’s just someone who is naturally pale but bakes themselves in the sun all day when on holiday.
i reckon i too would tan easily if i went on holiday every other week 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SORT OF endo???

duck off Grace, there are women - including myself - that live with chronic pain, go through surgeries, pumped with hormones.

sort of? Just duck off
My thoughts exactly. And PCOS that wreaks havoc on so many different aspects of my life. These are chronic illness, Grace.

Reactions: 19
sorry but as a person who suffers from endo and PCOS simultaneously, the thought of her eventually capitalising on it makes my blood boil. if she struggles with it, fair play to her and I wish her nothing bad, but if it turns out to be a marketing ploy, get tae duck..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
sorry but as a person who suffers from endo and PCOS simultaneously, the thought of her eventually capitalising on it makes my blood boil. if she struggles with it, fair play to her and I wish her nothing bad, but if it turns out to be a marketing ploy, get tae duck..
think we can safely assume she doesn’t have either, given she’s never mentioned it before and she mentions literally everything that happens to her on social media. she probably watched that channel 5’ thing earlier in week and has self diagnosed endometriosis

Reactions: 21
The way she's somehow both an absent CEO yet also a micro manager, must be like the worst of both worlds for the team 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She's already a landlord, her "roommates" pay rent, which pays her mortgage. Very left wing indeed. If she's moving, it must mean her relationship with her tenants worsened to such a degree that they can no longer put up with each other. Pretty much how every single "friend" she's ever had dumped her after a couple months.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to be an apartment? What about Ziggy? Who apparently gets walked once a day or less because every time she walks the dog she puts it on her "schedule". I can't stop feeling sorry for that poor creature. Bought to serve as a photo prop while he was still a puppy, and now that he's grown and uncontrollable due to getting no training/attention he's just locked up in the house alone. No he won't even have a garden to chill in?
yup, moving on her own

onto her second property 🥴 so relatable

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Don’t follow any health/fitness influencers. They all lie to make money. Just find genuinely healthy people who help people on their fitness journey

All of her flatmates were with Steph last weekend, so I think you’re right. The line of people who abandon Grace continues to get longer and longer
lol think you may be on to something… wonder if they’ve chosen to move out?

also, ‘her family’… wonder who this will include!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ah she's becoming her FAMILY'S landlord now!!! So relatable.... 🙄 Makes it even sadder, how she messed with that lovely house, now she's not even living there and enjoying it. Just seeing it as an asset like every other bloody Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.