Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the looks of it she gets paid for clicks, not just for purchases. Doubt many of those people went on to buy
iirc they do get paid for clicks rather than purchases- but clicking these links also puts cookies on your phone so buying from the site even if you come off the link and go into your browser still attributes it to the influencer? (obv correct me if I'm wrong)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1487386

I know this has been discussed to death. But I CANNOT get over these schedules. The level of cringe these cause me. THIS IS NOT A WORK DAY. She is spending her day watching a photoshoot (why does she even need to be there?!) and getting her hair done. How is this post worthy?? Why does she always complain that she is burned out?? I can’t. I just can’t with these anymore.
No genuinely same here it hurts me to read. There actually isn't an ounce of work in this day and she doesn't need to be at the shoot, I don't even know what she would bring to it it isn't like she is a creative and I swear it isn't normal for CEOs to do this. What happened to delegation?

Also I wouldn't even care if she didn't act so hard done by and like she works soooo much harder than everyone else.

Reactions: 25
She's a bleeping marketing co-ordinator at best, every single thing she does is related to the branding,
when was the last time she had a meeting with accounting or with one of her suppliers in her schedule.
Its been said before but she's essentially a toddler who's been given some stimulating activities to do whilst the real adults actually run the company.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
also strikes me as odd she's the one putting together stuff like video scripts - surely as a boss her role should be much more about vision and strategy than micromanaging small day to day tasks... i manage a team of 4 people which is tiny in comparison but i can't imagine ever getting the time to be putting together content myself when there's literally a million other things i need to be on top of instead to help my team function

Reactions: 23
iirc they do get paid for clicks rather than purchases- but clicking these links also puts cookies on your phone so buying from the site even if you come off the link and go into your browser still attributes it to the influencer? (obv correct me if I'm wrong)
Indeed, I'm not sure about this particular site she linked to buuuut if you click on e.g. an Amazon affiliate link, the influencer will get commission from any items you buy on Amazon during the next 24h. Doesn't have to be that specific item the original link pointed to 🐍

Reactions: 9
Is that not just the price of the jeans?
No, the jeans were £70 in the sale reduced from £245. In the screenshot posted above you can see she “earned” £44 on one day and then £86 on another day, making it around £130 in total

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1487386

I know this has been discussed to death. But I CANNOT get over these schedules. The level of cringe these cause me. THIS IS NOT A WORK DAY. She is spending her day watching a photoshoot (why does she even need to be there?!) and getting her hair done. How is this post worthy?? Why does she always complain that she is burned out?? I can’t. I just can’t with these anymore.
I’ve given up reading these on her stories and just rely on this thread now lol, but I read the first part - what the duck is a “soft girl”??? 🙄 just have your coffee with a book like a normal person

Reactions: 21
I’ve given up reading these on her stories and just rely on this thread now lol, but I read the first part - what the duck is a “soft girl”??? 🙄 just have your coffee with a book like a normal person
There was one maybe yesterday talking about yeeting - I assume her copying BAME lingo again 🙄

Reactions: 12
So Grace is buying another property apparently. What for? A flat in the city so she doesn't have to commute 45 minutes from Clapham? A rental property so she can try to reconcile being a landlord with being 'very left wing'? An investment property because she doesn't have enough money already?
She's already a landlord, her "roommates" pay rent, which pays her mortgage. Very left wing indeed. If she's moving, it must mean her relationship with her tenants worsened to such a degree that they can no longer put up with each other. Pretty much how every single "friend" she's ever had dumped her after a couple months.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to be an apartment? What about Ziggy? Who apparently gets walked once a day or less because every time she walks the dog she puts it on her "schedule". I can't stop feeling sorry for that poor creature. Bought to serve as a photo prop while he was still a puppy, and now that he's grown and uncontrollable due to getting no training/attention he's just locked up in the house alone. No he won't even have a garden to chill in?

Reactions: 24
I genuinely think she goes along to these shoots because she has absolutely no other meaningful or important TALA related work to be doing due to the fake CEO status, and the fact there are far more competent and experienced people doing all the important stuff

Reactions: 15
I genuinely think she goes along to these shoots because she has absolutely no other meaningful or important TALA related work to be doing due to the fake CEO status, and the fact there are far more competent and experienced people doing all the important stuff
I mean for all we know she doesn't even go, just puts something on her "schedule" to make her look busy (tip grace, if you are reading here , it doesn;t work, you don't look busy)

Reactions: 7
Oh, she has Endometriosis /PCOS now? Or is she just throwing that around like people say 'im OCD' when they like a tidy house? What a dick.
Way to belittle an illness that can leave women in debilitating pain and wreck their fertility
Like the time when she kept throwing about having PTSD.

Poor grezzo, she might have to actually work a full day and not leave early to go to a beauty appointment or the pub *plays the worlds smallest violin*

Reactions: 22
I was just going to say.... I have no words, she's running a boss babe parody account at this point 🤡
Honestly don't understand what's the target audience or desired outcome of her nonstop schedule diarrhea. Mad, deluded and thoroughly privileged moron with a chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 26
This is a bit off topic, but can anyone recommend any decent fitness/health influencers or is there a thread where that happens?
Don’t follow any health/fitness influencers. They all lie to make money. Just find genuinely healthy people who help people on their fitness journey

She's already a landlord, her "roommates" pay rent, which pays her mortgage. Very left wing indeed. If she's moving, it must mean her relationship with her tenants worsened to such a degree that they can no longer put up with each other. Pretty much how every single "friend" she's ever had dumped her after a couple months.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to be an apartment? What about Ziggy? Who apparently gets walked once a day or less because every time she walks the dog she puts it on her "schedule". I can't stop feeling sorry for that poor creature. Bought to serve as a photo prop while he was still a puppy, and now that he's grown and uncontrollable due to getting no training/attention he's just locked up in the house alone. No he won't even have a garden to chill in?
All of her flatmates were with Steph last weekend, so I think you’re right. The line of people who abandon Grace continues to get longer and longer

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.