Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve replied. 👀
Hmmm I'm getting some v defensive "I want to sue small instagrammers for demanding payment for their work on our campaigns vibes". Classic "you can't catch me out, I always have receipts" play from Grez here.

I do kind of agree with the above comments in principle that this does seem to be a pretty popular design in general.

However those pics of all of their swimwear is so cheapo, just me or a lot of underboob?

Reactions: 19
They’ve replied. 👀
the greenwashing is so bad they think they’re the “better alternative” (or i’m reading that wrong).

the most sustainable item of clothing you can buy is one that lasts you years, not something made poorly that you have to replace after just a few wears!

Reactions: 15
Wow I'm sending so much tension from these girls on Grace's insta stories... I bet it's very catty, passive aggressive, fake sweetness etc.
She never goes on holiday more than once with the same group of people. very telling.

Reactions: 15
the greenwashing is so bad they think they’re the “better alternative” (or i’m reading that wrong).

the most sustainable item of clothing you can buy is one that lasts you years, not something made poorly that you have to replace after just a few wears!
You’re reading it right! That is how they try to get Tala across, it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve been called out on greenwashing.

Reactions: 11
How can Tala claim to be this ethical sustainable and transparent company when they won’t even release the prices of their collection 2 hours before it launches

Reactions: 29
I’m very new to this website, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone’s comments, and I’m glad to see that I’m not the crazy one for seeing right through this woman, but I noticed something and just wanted to see if people agree. One of the girls she’s with on this holiday (lexieemurray), literally refuses to have Grace on her story, my guess is because Grace literally just gate crashed this holiday, and after going through her ✨aesthetic✨ story, there’s just 2 horrible pictures of Grace, in the most unflattering way possible, do you think this backs up just the hatred towards Grace for ruining their holiday?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m very new to this website, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone’s comments, and I’m glad to see that I’m not the crazy one for seeing right through this woman, but I noticed something and just wanted to see if people agree. One of the girls she’s with on this holiday (lexieemurray), literally refuses to have Grace on her story, my guess is because Grace literally just gate crashed this holiday, and after going through her ✨aesthetic✨ story, there’s just 2 horrible pictures of Grace, in the most unflattering way possible, do you think this backs up just the hatred towards Grace for ruining their holiday?
Nah I 100% agree, this whole holiday has been weird vibes from start to finish.
I think she is just so addicted to travelling to the point where she actually just invited herself on this holiday, and by the looks of things those girls are trying to become influencers as well, so they prob just agreed to it for the clout and then realized later on what a boring melt Grace actually is.

Reactions: 33
I actually feel kinda bad for Grace in this specific context, like I would feel so embarrassed if someone I barely knew was posting slips of me whilst I was being all soft on my public instagram about how much I like them :/ like come on, stop clapping back at randoms on instagram and gain some self-respect in your actual real life.

she is a head obviously but from a compassionate perspective she needs to like...not do this to herself. There is something so odd about how she becomes sudden besties with people who then drop off the face of her social media within a few months. maybe she is being intolerable but either way, she needs to sort it out, like how is she ever gonna have fulfilling relationships with anyone if this is how she plays things all the time

Reactions: 36
the room they’ve been taking pics of looks like a premier room which starts from about €3.3k a night wheewww

also imagine spending £600 to look like you’re off to do roadworks on the m1
843A04F2-A3F0-45E0-9020-1F67DC855E18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
How can Tala claim to be this ethical sustainable and transparent company when they won’t even release the prices of their collection 2 hours before it launches
This bugs me too, it’s very ‘hype hype, buy buy buy’.

One sustainable fitness brand I follow usually previews everything before a launch, including prices so you can decide whether to shop and it explicitly says ‘remember to only buy what you need’ which is a nice touch and comes across as far less grabby - actually making sustainable alternatives to be sustainable, not for the trend.

Grace has literally told someone to ‘go on the Tala website and buy something’ on her stories today.

Reactions: 20
Yeah definitely its so passive aggressive.

Reactions: 8
but don’t forget guys, all her designer items are secondhand!!
Caught in 4K. Bet she spins it as “it was a bag I brought from home and we went to charity shops”

I actually feel kinda bad for Grace in this specific context, like I would feel so embarrassed if someone I barely knew was posting slips of me whilst I was being all soft on my public instagram about how much I like them :/ like come on, stop clapping back at randoms on instagram and gain some self-respect in your actual real life.

she is a head obviously but from a compassionate perspective she needs to like...not do this to herself. There is something so odd about how she becomes sudden besties with people who then drop off the face of her social media within a few months. maybe she is being intolerable but either way, she needs to sort it out, like how is she ever gonna have fulfilling relationships with anyone if this is how she plays things all the time
I don’t feel bad. It’s all her own doing. If she really was a nice person she’d have the same group of friends or let’s be honest even 1 friend she’s known for a while. She’s clearly not a nice person, add that to the showing off with money and the Tory accent. That’d make her unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I agree in that it’s hard to watch anyone who is clearly struggling to maintain friendships no matter who they are, because we all have had a situation at some point in our lives where we’ve felt like the one who is just tagging along and not really part of a group. It would suck to have all of your friendships be like that. So a way I actually do feel some compassion for her here, because for all her privilege flashing, fancy holidays and constant rubbing in how rich she is, I think she probably is incredibly lonely. Unfortunately love and true friendships are two things that money simply cannot buy you.
However I can’t feel too much sympathy for her because I think she brings it on herself. Maybe if she deflated her ego a bit she might end up with a few friends who actually stuck around.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1377780
How embarrassing. Bet they all can’t wait to see the back of her.
Also embarrassed by them shorts 🥴🥴

agree with everything people are saying. I had a moment of feeling sorry for her, I wouldn’t want a life with the relationships she has (I’m guessing boyfriend is also probably gone now too?)

then I thought, her actions cause this. You just have to look to any narcissist to see that. So she can enjoy being pretend happy, pretend vegan, pretend sustainable, pretend funny, pretend relatable, pretend CEO because it’s all just so sad. No one wants to hang out with a superiority complex, especially one that’s a fraud

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.